You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby The Black Cleaver » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

Munich: TSV to finally flee Allianz Arena? Transport authority skeptical [source]
The Black Cleaver
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:49 am

As soon as Bayern has paid the AA fully, i hope they kick em out with trumpets playing :)
Ottomeister13

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Here is an article about the interesting changes that took place.

So apart from increasing the capacity of südkurve from corner to corner, they've also implemented this ingenious engineering idea to convert an all standing to an all seated terrace as required for CL matches. The seats fold neatly under the steel platform and the dividing barriers fold sideways and down behind the seats. A process which previously used to take days required to mount and dismount the seats, can be carried out in 1 day.
This system is the same they have at Stuttgart, the seats @ AA are grey;
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:27 am

Allianz arene may only stage group stage matches at Euro2020 in order to bid to stage the 2024 Euros in Germany [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:08 pm

I thought that every Euro from 2020 onwards would be hosted by several countries.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby German-American » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 pm

So recently, I was thinking about the future of the allianz, I don't mean the nest future, but like 15-20 years from now, possibly shorter. By that time it will need to be renovated, but the major problem is that the exterior is tough to work with in that process. I was thinking that in order to renovate, they would have to tear the inflatable material off the stadium and then they can build on that. It doesn't seem too difficult, but then again I don't know the underlying structure.
I could picture in 20 years a glass, exterior, something that can be l lit up with colors and stuff.
Removing the exterior would also give way to possible expanding the stadium by a large margin
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Tedesco » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:12 am

I just wish it was bigger... Seriously, I think if the Arena had 150.000 seats it would still be sold out every single match.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby craigpatik » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Has anyone done a tour of the stadium on a match day? I'm wondering whether it's more restricted than a tour on a regular day. The itineraries look the same, but having been on a match day tour at another stadium when certain areas were off limits due to the match, I'm leery.

(Apologies if this is wrong place to post — I can't seem to start a new thread.)
craigpatik
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 pm

craigpatik wrote:Has anyone done a tour of the stadium on a match day? I'm wondering whether it's more restricted than a tour on a regular day. The itineraries look the same, but having been on a match day tour at another stadium when certain areas were off limits due to the match, I'm leery.

(Apologies if this is wrong place to post — I can't seem to start a new thread.)

I haven't been to the Allianz, but most probably you are right. I'm not even sure if they offer tours on those days (I assume you checked). Some stadiums don't.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby craigpatik » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm not even sure if they offer tours on those days (I assume you checked). Some stadiums don't.

They do, as long as you have a match ticket.
Match day tour itinerary: http://fcb-erlebniswelt.de/en/news/news ... -tours.php
Regular day tour itinerary: https://www.allianz-arena.de/de/arenatour/arena_tour/

They both list the same areas. I think the difference is that the regular tours are guided whereas on match days you're on your own. That's not necessarily a bad thing — I quite liked the tour at Arsenal's Emirates which included a small audio/video device that explained everything as you went along at your own pace. But still I'd like to hear from anyone who has done the tour if they felt like it was comprehensive or restricted.
craigpatik
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:07 am

BAYERN DONATES SEATS FROM RENOVATED SOUTH STAND TO SCHOOL IN MACEDONIA [source]
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:44 am

Yes its really close from here i live.

I love this club so much :)
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby dmenace » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:08 am

Link to check out the Arena 24/7, also nice to look back in time...
http://www.foto-webcam.eu/webcam/freimann/
dmenace
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:30 am

dmenace wrote:Link to check out the Arena 24/7, also nice to look back in time...

I went back to 25.05.20138-)
@23;00
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:46 am

ramsej84 wrote:
dmenace wrote:Link to check out the Arena 24/7, also nice to look back in time...

I went back to 25.05.20138-)
@23;00
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

So did I. And also 19.05.2012 :(
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion