You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:43 pm

samaj wrote:Aren't they suppose to move into their own new stadium :O

I haven't heard that they built a new stadium. They are staying at Allianz Arena for long if you ask me. They won't move to Olympiastadion, also not to Grunwalderstraße. They don't have that kind of money to invest in new stadium.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Didn't they just announce their plans for a new stadium? It takes years to finish a project like that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Yes, they did. But when they will announce a move from AA to somethin what's not constructed? 1860 will not move before 2020 if you ask me.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Fénix wrote:Yes, they did. But when they will announce a move from AA to somethin what's not constructed? 1860 will not move before 2020 if you ask me.

I agree. I'd say 2018 at the earliest.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby burrza » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:31 pm

burrza
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Bazi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:38 am

I remember having this discussion a while back whether we wanted to build the Allianz Arena bigger or not back in the day. I was sure we wanted a bigger stadium but couldn't find a source to confirm it.

In this tz-article Rummenigge confirms that Beckenbauer wanted to build a stadium with a capacity of up to 100'000 spectators. However 1860 München rejected the idea and said they would build no bigger than 68'000 which was already too big for their liking.

The stadium would have also been 50% more expensive with 100'000 seats which means ~ € 510m instead of € 340m.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 44182.html
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Bazi wrote:I remember having this discussion a while back whether we wanted to build the Allianz Arena bigger or not back in the day. I was sure we wanted a bigger stadium but couldn't find a source to confirm it.

In this tz-article Rummenigge confirms that Beckenbauer wanted to build a stadium with a capacity of up to 100'000 spectators. However 1860 München rejected the idea and said they would build no bigger than 68'000 which was already too big for their liking.

The stadium would have also been 50% more expensive with 100'000 seats which means ~ € 510m instead of € 340m.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 44182.html

I was always curious to why the AA was built bigger like many stadiums for top teams and that definitely shed some light to it, I guess 1860 didnt want an empty 100,000 stadium when they play :lol: but i would love if the AA could get extended to at least 80,000 if possible....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby The Black Cleaver » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:38 pm

In the near future, when the loan for stadium will be repay (2018-2025), they will add 3rd tier (around 15000-20000 seats) I think... :?: :)
The Black Cleaver
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tedesco » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 pm

What a shame. Would be easier to get some tickets. :P
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:56 pm

The Black Cleaver wrote:In the near future, when the loan for stadium will be repay (2018-2025), they will add 3rd tier (around 15000-20000 seats) I think... :?: :)

Really!? Any sources or is that fan speculation... :? :wink:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby The Black Cleaver » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:02 pm

The Black Cleaver
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 pm

KHR said they are not even considering it as the roof would have to be replaced among other headaches. Too late me thinks.
tflags

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:38 pm

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-26A9 ... o/2013+-+1

this is me at our wonderful stadium - 14.11.10
FC Bayern v 1FCN : 3-0 Lahm (P) and a brace by Gomez (he had a chance for a hattrick but the he blasted high a second penalty)
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:53 pm

The Black Cleaver wrote:In the near future, when the loan for stadium will be repay (2018-2025), they will add 3rd tier (around 15000-20000 seats) I think... :?: :)

It's already got 3 tiers...

uploadfromtaptalk1375977210191.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby The Black Cleaver » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Oops, I didn't consider this tier on the ground. #-o Together with this tier on the ground, it is three tier at the moment. You have right... :) In future, I cross fingers for 4th tier. :wink:
The Black Cleaver
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion