You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

News from the Südkurve

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: News from the Südkurve

Postby fcbww » Thu May 09, 2013 2:12 pm

For anyone interested in reading up on the memories of the Champions League season so far! We're fired up for London!

https://www.facebook.com/fcbww/posts/500079406725393
fcbww
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 09, 2013 4:49 pm

lau03143 wrote:You don't have to increas the price to put in more standing spaces. In fact, the opposite is true.

if club dont wanna lose any money that they get from seats [that are more expensive than terracing] they would increase the price of terracing. So fans would get more standing places while club wouldnt lose any money.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 pm

FC Bayern have cancelled ALL away season tickets for European games and the DFB Pokal.

Their reasoning: the use of pyrotechnical devices in the areas to which away season ticket holders were allocated at Wembley and Berlin's Olympiastadion a few weeks back.

A handful of FCBWW members are affected by this decision.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Another ludicrous decision by the board and a way of alienating a large portion of our support.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 pm

The real dickery is, of course, the banning of flares and pyro from higher up the food chain, but come the fvck on, management!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Bazi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:41 pm

quaazi wrote:The real dickery is, of course, the banning of flares and pyro from higher up the food chain, but come the fvck on, management!

I totally agree with their decision.

Pyro is forbidden, Bayern gets fined for every single European away game and it's always the same people.

What did they expect the board to do after their pyro performances in Wembley and Barcelona? Stand idly by?

No they have called this decision upon themselves.

Get those ultra fuckers out once and for all and we'll see the return of fan culture like it was prior to the emergence of the ultra's in the 80's.

Believe it or not, we had a very good atmosphere back then, too.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby munichfan » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:03 pm

You mean like in England nowadays?
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Commodore » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Ultras are neither black nor white. I certainly don't agree with everything they are doing. The pyro issue is a quite sensitive one, for example. Yes, pyros are forbidden, yes Bayern get fined for our away fans using them. But I remember a time when the very same commentators on TV, who will now not hesitate to call people who light pyros in the stands "Idiots", used to laud the great atmosphere the fans are creating with pyros. It's "the thing" right now to stigmatize pyros in particular, and there's an agenda behind that (which goes way beyond stadium safety - because stadia are safe).

Football is way more big business than it has ever been, and naturally you want to attract the "upper class" more and more. The "plebs" in the stands don't fit in anymore and thus you crash down on issues where you can get them. You can't say "you don't fit into what we think the ideal (most profitable for us) football fan should look like, so GTFO!". That would be discriminating. So they find issues and force an agenda against those.

Look at what happened to England and their stadia after Hilsborough. The issue were obviously the plebs in the stands, so the obvious solution were all-seaters and ticket prizes beyond good and evil, right? It's no wonder Bayern and Dortmund fans got a lot of praise in England, because by now they have almost forgotten over there what a good atmosphere looks and sounds like.

Ultras and involved fan-clubs are fighting against a premierleauguization of the Bundesliga, and I'm happy that they are. Are they always, 100% and unequivocally in the right? Of course not. But "Get those Ultra cunts out once and for all" is the wrong (and a dangerous) approach to these issues.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bazi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Getting Ultras out doesn't mean we'll get ticket prices like in the Premiere League. It doesn't even mean the stadium has to be an all seated one. That's just what the Ultras like to tell in order to create a big menace against they have to unite...

What this means is merely to get overly aggressive ultra fan clubs (a Schickeria member almost killed a woman near my hometown and took half her eyesight with a broken glass bottle) out of our stadium and replace them with normal fans who are merely interested in watching and supporting our team and not using the media attention to stage themselves as the "UBER FANS" and meanwhile poison the atmosphere in the Südkurve.

The biggest offenders are without a question among the Schickeria and Inferno Bavaria. I bet all the match-day revenue from those few hundred people isn't enough for the fines we get because of those people. So why should I finance their stupidity with my €60 ticket? If possible I'll be at the annual general meeting and see whether the matter is addressed.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Bazi wrote:
quaazi wrote:The real dickery is, of course, the banning of flares and pyro from higher up the food chain, but come the fvck on, management!

Pyro is forbidden, Bayern gets fined for every single European away game and it's always the same people.

What did they expect the board to do after their pyro performances in Wembley and Barcelona? Stand idly by?

Get those ultra **** out once and for all and we'll see the return of fan culture like it was prior to the emergence of the ultra's in the 80's.

But will we get it again now? I don't know if you've been to the Allianz (I haven't) so if you have you might have a better idea than me, but very often it looks like they are the only ones creating any sort of atmosphere in the stadium.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Bazi wrote:

Get those ultra **** out once and for all and we'll see the return of fan culture like it was prior to the emergence of the ultra's in the 80's.

But will we get it again now? I don't know if you've been to the Allianz (I haven't) so if you have you might have a better idea than me, but very often it looks like they are the only ones creating any sort of atmosphere in the stadium.

We don't need chanting for a good atmosphere. Every visitor knows the usual battle cries, long chants and nonstop singing of the Ultras is just plain stupid and doesn't help the atmosphere one bit because they do their own thing and don't cooperate with the rest of the fans.

Just look at the DFB cup replay in the quarter final against Dortmund. That's the kind of atmosphere I'd like to see more often in the Allianz Arena. The crowd shouting their team forward. We have a different fan culture than Dortmund or Schalke. It's totally normal that we Bavarians are more reserved and that's totally okay.

As long as the entire stadium works together it'll be fine one way or another.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 pm

I hope the ultras and the board reach a compromise. I fear a situation like that game against Freiburg back in May. That atmosphere was terrible.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby tflags » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 am

Bazi wrote:We don't need chanting for a good atmosphere. Every visitor knows the usual battle cries, long chants and nonstop singing of the Ultras is just plain stupid and doesn't help the atmosphere one bit because they do their own thing and don't cooperate with the rest of the fans.

I am glad someone said this. I admire fans shouting at the top of their lungs their team's chants (relegated St. Pauli down by 8 goals comes to mind i.e.) but I had a hard time understanding the philosophy based on "if you don't come and shout you are a destroying the game" bs. Sure, there are games were all you need to do is just that (Hoffenheim visiting Dortmund on the last match day for example) but to me personally I like to sit down with a pint, concentrate on the game and discuss it now and then briefly with whoever I had a chance to go with.
tflags

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:00 pm

You're the worst hot-blooded Latino I know. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AssemFCB » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 pm

I get the feeling that ultras worldwide share a feeling of self-righteousness, like they're doing us a favor. Sure, organized chanting is nice and so are the choreographies, but is it worth it if all this drama continually arises? It's the same here in Egypt. When any of the Ultra groups do something entertaining and spectacular, they get banned several games for it.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion