You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:12 pm

So why don't you delete my account, as I asked you to?

You allow homophobia to take place on your site, that's unacceptable.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Lou-Diamonds wrote:So why don't you delete my account, as I asked you to?

You allow homophobia to take place on your site, that's unacceptable.

What's unacceptable is the lack of tolerance. We've advocated free speech in here to certain extreme limits. As far as I can tell there was no hate. Nobody is advocating abuse and/or violence on LGBT, simply discussing whether or not they should be granted rights such as equal marriage, which is an issue of great debate outside the forum and on which there definitely is no consensus. So, simply pushing your point, to which I agree with as I am in favour of equal marriage, is not the way to go, either here or elsewhere. When so many people oppose the way you think it deserves debate and others' opinions should be respected.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I find it ironic from Catholics who preach
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." [source]
and yet can't stop their hate campaign against people who are not heterosexuals. This brainwashing of hatred is leading to abuse all around the world.

I'm a Catholic myself but sometimes I wonder whether religion in general has brought about more pain or gain.

Who said to hate or to wish ill things...
I along with a lot and lot of people are just fed up of this shit...
And also the Catholic Church never says anything wrong about these ppl ... actually it says that whoever ridicule them is sinning as they too are the sons and daughters of God.
They just say that their union is not a marriage as God has created it... so?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Either we have different definitions of hate or else one of us is majorly mistaken.

To me, saying that someone "is living in sin", not allowing them to receive the Holy Communion and actively campaigning against their love relationship being given equal rights as those in a heterosexual one is pure hate.

And before you talk about what God created vis-a-vis man & woman (which is something we can argue about for years and never agree upon), I remind you one thing: the Church is also against those heterosexual couples who marry through civil marriage. For the Church, such a marriage never existed and therefore they are also "living in sin". However, they found no problem with heterosexuals who get married through a civil marriage being given the same legal rights as those married through a Christian marriage: on the contrary, they are specifically against non-heterosexuals, which is discriminatory.

I can't see it from any angle that doesn't make it show up as a hate campaign. To me, this "taking over the media" is the LGBTIQ community's way of combating the injustice it is suffering at the hands of the Catholic Church and other entities.

But "as far as you can tell there was no hate", right? You literally said otherwise.

And no, I absolutely will not tolerate homophobia. You say my intolerance of homophobia as if it's a bad thing?!
'You know what his problem is? He hates bigotry, it makes me not like him. I wish he'd just be a little bit more tolerant of bigotry!'

And it's incredibly ignorant to think that people saying gay people shouldn't be granted the same rights at straight people isn't far more damaging than a simple discussion about marriage. It runs much deeper than that. To say gay people shouldn't have the same rights as straight people means gay people are seen as lesser human beings, that they are less deserving. That in itself is a huge problem but it has a massive knock on effect because it encourages people to view gay people in such a way, which causes a divide, which causes hatred.

Why do you allow damaging, hateful (in your own words) views to be aired on your forum? Does it not occur to you that they are incredibly offensive and hurtful? Do you simply not care?
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby Hardrade » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Your views of how hate works are quite shallow, to be frank. You are making an argument very similar to the one about gayness somehow infecting children that scared and dumb parents tend to make.

My suggestion to be less offended is a friendly one because being so sensitive makes you vulnerable, and not just on the internet. Also, being so upset because someone isn't sharing your precious opinion is bitchy at best.

Mutu is not responsible for censoring content just because some snowflake could get hurt in the process. Generally speaking, if you are offended, that's your problem. Unless someone is abusing you or calling for violence, you do not have the right to police his words. That's the price of free speech - sometimes you have to hear something you don't agree with.
Hardrade
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:06 pm

'Snowflake' bingo!

Well done, babe.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 pm

Also, it absolutely is his responsibility seeing as he runs the site and homophobic posts are in breach of the rules. You fucking smug dickhead lol
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:27 pm

''Who said to hate or to wish ill things? ...
I along with a lot and lot of people are just fed up of this shit...
And also the Catholic Church never says anything wrong about these ppl ... actually it says that whoever ridicule them is sinning as they too are the sons and daughters of God.
They just say that their union is not a marriage as God has created it... so?''

you quoted the above... OK... where is the hate sorry?
You are so blind that you misread...
I said that the Church says that who ridicule and disrespect gays is SINNING... not that gays are Sinning...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:29 pm

I was quoting Mutu's response to you where HE called it hate. The irony of you calling me blind for misreading.....lol. You're clearly not very intelligent (obviously, you believe in a book full of magic ). Keep up, dickhead.
Last edited by Lou-Diamonds on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Lou-Diamonds wrote:I was quoting Mutu's response to you where HE called it hate. You're clearly not very intelligent (obviously, you believe in a book full of magic ). Keep up, dickhead.

OK, God Bless you, peace be upon you, Shalom, Salam ghalik =D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Banned
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hardrade » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Lou-Diamonds wrote:Also, it absolutely is his responsibility seeing as he runs the site and homophobic posts are in breach of the rules. You **** smug dickhead lol

No. It seems that you are the only one who is hateful here. :) And, ironically, the least tolerant. Which is sad, because we should be gathering here to discuss (hopefully) good football, not hopelessly contorted topics, but hey
Hardrade
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm

I feel strongly about LGBT rights myself but I also think that, with the exception of the comment I flagged earlier, there was nothing I would classify as hate. There were many comments I disagree with, many opinions which I can't understand how people can hold them or even why they would want to since it doesn't affect them. Still, these aren't things that need to be censored and as MUTU said they are common topics of discussion everywhere. To me, certain views just make one disagreeable (as far as these topics are concerned) but I'm sure others feel the same way about me.

Someone mentioned anti-Semitism though and I agree this needs to be monitored more carefully.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Lou-Diamonds wrote:I was quoting Mutu's response to you where HE called it hate.

Apologies, I didn't realize that the Pope was posting on the forum. I called the actions of the Church as 'hate', not what users have posted here. But then, you possibly can't read the response as MaCk0y rightfully banned you.

Such a homophobephobe (phobia of homophobia) :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Dalv wrote:Wow, what a shock to hear this from you, ramsej. I suppose you were the kind of religious guy very grateful when Bayern donated money to Vatican instead.

Separate itself? There are gay players, gay supporters, you'll just have to learn to educate yourself and live with it.

I don't know whether you have read anything from me on the same matter in different threads...
I have nothing against lgbtiq relationships acts and so on... but the fact that their lobby took over the media to bombard us 24/7 with their agenda is sick and I have had enough...
For the record my country is the nr1 in Europe for gay rights...

I am Religious but that has nothing to do.
They can do whatever they want but marriage remains between a MAN and a WOMAN...
And only those can bring Children...
That is what the church says... respect and love them and that is it

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I agree with Ramsej on this 100% I dont support gay marriage or the LGBT community, but I do not hate them. There is a HUGE difference. I still believe that everybody deserves to be treated like a human no matter thier beliefs. I have a big problem with how the LGBT agenda is being forced down everybody's throat and if you don't accept it you are viewed as a homophobic person. I have several friends who are gay or big supports of the LGBT community and I still have immense respect for them.
When ever I try making this point that I do NOT support the LGBT community I am persecuted. Everybody has the right to believe what they want, so I am not sure why it is a big deal to not support LGBT. When the Allianz is illuminated in the PRIDE colors ( this is one of the countless examples) and I make a comment about how I do not like that, why am I treated as I did something wrong? There is such a double standard by some people.
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
Lou-Diamonds wrote:I was quoting Mutu's response to you where HE called it hate.

Apologies, I didn't realize that the Pope was posting on the forum. I called the actions of the Church as 'hate', not what users have posted here. But then, you possibly can't read the response as MaCk0y rightfully banned you.

Such a homophobephobe (phobia of homophobia)
Actually he can read it as a guest.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion