You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How to have the Bayern Member card?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: How to have the Bayern Member card?

Postby Alcantara10 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If I am not mistaken there are two particular months in which one can apply.
It is June/July and Jan
It will take some weeks

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Thanks, mate!
Alcantara10
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alcantara10 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:18 pm

I'm looking to get tickets for Bayern vs Atleti on December 6. I know it's going to be difficult, but I'm holding out hope I can get tickets using Bayern's Zweitmarkt. I'm not a member, however. If anyone is interested in lending me their membership info (one time use), I'm willing to pay $50.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks, guys.
Alcantara10
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Picataro » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi! Diden't want to make a new thread but i got a few questions about membership also.

I have been a fan in my heart at least since the 98/99 season if not a season longer. I was a kid then don't quit remember when i started to say that i'm a fan but it was around that time. Now i'm all grown up and have enough disposable income to also join the fan club.

1) If i join the fanclub can i book more than 1 ticket to a game? I mean if i'm a fan and i want to go with my girlfriend or with a friend who is not a member to a game can i book and buy a ticket for them also?

2) Forums offical fan club memberships is 10€ and the membership from the offical site is 60€ why is there such a huge difference? What do i lose or win if i choose one over the other?

3) The BAYERN MAGAZIN from the offical site membershisp is it in enlgish also or only in german?

Thank you already in advance

Pic
Picataro
First post

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:07 pm

You can get two tickets - IF you’re lucky... Games are always fully booked...

As I understand the 10€ is a fanclub membership, while the 60€ is club membership...

Bayern Magazin is monolingual
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion