You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How did you start to support Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: How did you start to support Bayern

Postby rigoberto » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm

its bayern its german even tough i am bosnian my grandpa was in german army and worked there after and thats why i support it bayern all the way there is no better team with the great playern great
rigoberto
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rigoberto » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm

its bayern its german even tough i am bosnian my grandpa was in german army and worked there after and thats why i support it bayern all the way there is no better team with the great playern great
rigoberto
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Major-Hasan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 am

From 2010. Basically in our country cricket is the most popular game. I started watching football seriously from 2006 world cup. But I supported no team. In 2010's world cup I supported Germany. Then I was looking for the club where most of my favourite players play. I found it Bayern Munchen. From then I became a hardcore supporter of FC Bayern Munich.
:-)
Major-Hasan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Bayern14 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:06 am

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and just found out about it. I am a Bayern fan who lives in Louisiana, about to move to Houston.

I first started supporting Bayern Munchen in 1998 when I really started understanding the game. Guys like Roy Makaay and Oliver Khan are legends for our team. My favorite player from the past 5 years has to be Mark Van Bommel. He was the anchor in the mid field and overall team leader. I just wish he would have retired with us, but Van Gual just didn't want him on the squad. Hope to get to know ya'll on this forum.

GO FC HOLLYWOOD!!
Bayern14
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby OurDayWillCome » Thu May 24, 2012 11:49 am

Going on 9 years now, have family in Berlin who got me hooked on German football, from there, i was introduced to Bayern.

Celtic FC & FC Bayern to the core.
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:38 pm

I supported the German NT since 2006 and in 2010 I found that most of the players played for Bayern so i made Bayern my favorite team so I could in a way support the German NT all the time :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AssemFCB » Thu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm

I became a Germany fan during the 2002 World Cup, Schneider and Kahn were my favorites. When I really got into football in 2008, I became a Bayern fan.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby PathfinderCS » Fri May 25, 2012 5:17 am

For me, it began in 2010 after watching them lose to Inter Milan. They're attacking style attracted me and I wanted to follow them. I also thought it would be more interesting to follow the German league over the English league.

Saying that, it was the English game that first brought me over to football in the first place, but even though I do love Arsenal, they can't replace Bayern. :D
PathfinderCS
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby frankiecam13 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:14 am

just after the 1974 world cup, i was germany in the the world cup in our school yard
frankiecam13
Getting the hang of it

Postby supra969 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm

old man is a fan but i got into bayern after he broke the tv in a momment of madness in 99
i love teams that park the bus
supra969
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat May 26, 2012 10:23 am

supra969 wrote:old man is a fan but i got into bayern after he broke the tv in a momment of madness in 99

Haha! Tell us more about this! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 26, 2012 10:56 am

supra969 wrote:old man is a fan but i got into bayern after he broke the tv in a momment of madness in 99

My tv was very lucky in some moments of madness in 12...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby supra969 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:42 am

MUTU wrote:

cant remember it clearly

but it was more like yes yes yes yes
okay penalties
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
throws an ashtray on the the tv and bang

was only 6 years old

watched the game a few years later realized how heartbroken he was
i love teams that park the bus
supra969
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Payam » Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 pm

supra969 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

cant remember it clearly

but it was more like yes yes yes yes
okay penalties
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
throws an ashtray on the the tv and bang

was only 6 years old

watched the game a few years later realized how heartbroken he was

Penalties..?
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby quaazi » Sat May 26, 2012 2:22 pm

At 1-1 it would've gone to extra time and eventually penalties, I think he means.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion