You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How did you start to support Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: How did you start to support Bayern

Postby bjdarkblue » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 am

i started supporting germany during 06, and then bayern...
bjdarkblue
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

draconaut wrote:I used to be an England fan at 2002

How could someone be an England NT fan???... I never understand! :mrgreen: :lol:

bjdarkblue wrote:i started supporting germany during 06, and then bayern...

So you are probably young, huh?
Anyway.... Welcome to the forum buddy...
Share your ideas and have fun... :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby draconaut » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 am

Prolly because......I speak english???? :lol: Plus,I think I used to like Beckham or Owen at that time :roll: (wt?!),u cant imagine how happy I was when Beckham scored vs Argentina(or some other team during that world cup ^^),but of course it cant challenge my liking for germany later on, I STOOD UP AND THREW PILLOW ON THE FLOOR,when germany equalised vs Argentina in WC 2006 :mrgreen:

btw,i start supporting bayern since 2005 not 2006 ,mistaken :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:29 am

draconaut wrote:I STOOD UP AND THREW PILLOW ON THE FLOOR,when germany equalised vs Argentina in WC 2006

Do you call that going wild

When Frings scored vs Nertherlands in 2004 , i started to cry , i dont know why , but i cried and it was the hardest cry i have ever cried
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 am

Element wrote:i dont know why

:lol: :lol: let me tell you why bro!
How about because you are one hell of a crazy fan! :wink: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:06 am

dambun wrote:How about because you are one hell of a crazy fan!

yes i guess
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 pm

When Frings scored vs Nertherlands in 2004 , i started to cry , i dont know why , but i cried and it was the hardest cry i have ever cried

maybe it got something to do with age:)...

I remember `99 finals...

My father just bought me a new digital watch...and I was so happy that after 90mins of play I always looked at my watch to see when those few minutes of overtime would end...but than those two goals...grrrrrr

I can still remember that bad moment and those bad feelings running through my body.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby es_bih » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:37 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:

maybe it got something to do with age:)...

I remember `99 finals...

My father just bought me a new digital watch...and I was so happy that after 90mins of play I always looked at my watch to see when those few minutes of overtime would end...but than those two goals...grrrrrr

I can still remember that bad moment and those bad feelings running through my body.

Remember that match... and it was completely our fault. No reason to shoot a corner when you can clear it out to midfield.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Tobinho10 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:53 am

Saw a game againt Werder in the spring of 2008, then I realized it was the team in my heart. :)
Tobinho10
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby medin69 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 am

Well I started supporting Bayern when I was a kid, in 1997. I think that was because my whole family, I mean my dad and granddad were fans of Bayern since their glory days in 1970s :)
Gerd Muller the best goalscorer of all time
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Omar Bayern Munchen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:35 am

well when i was 6 years old i watched world cup 2002 :mrgreen:
and i really liked the german team
and i knew about soccer that time
and i once saw bayern logo
i swear when i saw it i acualy got scared it looks scary and i remeber that i got this keychain of bayern munchen logo and some other teams
my friends like them and i gave them all of them exept for bayern logo and i kept it and i just stayed as an illitrate in soccer till i saw a game of bayern in germany cup and i remeber tha they won 2-1 and lahm scored and the other team was weak so when they scored the commentater like went crazy and after that game i started supporting the team :mrgreen:
Omar Bayern Munchen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Lindi33 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:32 am

Well When i watched Real madrid vs Bayern munchen game i think in 2004. FcB lost that game ..And since than i was supporting FCB :D , but i started supportinG fcB because OF OLIVER KAHN :D . Since that game i was interested for Football.Than i was playing alot football and counting my self as KAHN 8)LOL, and since that year i guess i never missed a fcB game :)
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:11 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I really don't know why I chose Bayern from all teams. I know I started supporting them after I had watched a Bayern game some years ago, but I have no idea why I never supported Juve, seeing as my whole family supports them.

Can't say I regret choosing Bayern over Juve though

I think I might have found out something about my past regarding why I support Bayern.

According to my father, the reason why I support Bayern is because of FIFA (the game)!! :lol:

The reason is, when I was very young we used to play a lot, and he always picked Juve so I used to pick different teams. Of course, being about 5 years old, I didn't know how to play well and always lost. Apparently, the first game I ever won I was using Bayern and because I won, I thought that they must be better than Juve (being young and coming from a Juve family, I used to think that Juve were the best team in the world back then. Well, it was the late 90s so they really were great). So I just kept on using Bayern since then.

Pretty weird story, I'm not sure if it's true lol. I do remember that I used to sub out Kahn for Dreher in every game though. :lol: :oops:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I really don't know why I chose Bayern from all teams. I know I started supporting them after I had watched a Bayern game some years ago, but I have no idea why I never supported Juve, seeing as my whole family supports them.

I think I might have found out something about my past regarding why I support Bayern.

According to my father, the reason why I support Bayern is because of FIFA (the game)!! :lol:

The reason is, when I was very young we used to play a lot, and he always picked Juve so I used to pick different teams. Of course, being about 5 years old, I didn't know how to play well and always lost. Apparently, the first game I ever won I was using Bayern and because I won, I thought that they must be better than Juve (being young and coming from a Juve family, I used to think that Juve were the best team in the world back then. Well, it was the late 90s so they really were great). So I just kept on using Bayern since then.

Pretty weird story, I'm not sure if it's true lol. I do remember that I used to sub out Kahn for Dreher in every game though. :lol: :oops:

My Youngest Brother (12 years old) is a fan Of Arsenal , with a similar story

When He first played FIFA , He was really young

The First time he played it he did not know how to change teams ,so the first league was EPL , and because Arsenal Begins with A , they were the first team on the Screen

so he played arsenal , And kept playing them , then he started to change teams which was not successful , So He Decided to stick with Arsenal and His FAVs (Pires , Henry and Bergkamp)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby uzi716 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

FIFA was a huge reason why I like Bayern and soccer too. After I got FIFA 10 I started following soccer.

But I liked Bayern because my older brother likes Chelsea so I wanted to pick a team different from him. I also liked Germany so I guess I just picked the best team in Germany.
uzi716
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion