You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How did you start to support Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: How did you start to support Bayern

Postby Element » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 pm

cruz wrote: Robert Kovač)

and he announced his retirement last week or the week before
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
cruz wrote:One thing you guys don't know, my parents were friends with Anica Martinović-Kovač's family (the wife of Robert Kovač) so I had the plessure 1

i think that bigger pleasure is to meet his wife Anica :oops: 8) :

Anica was hot and she still is damn hot, my father has a picture where are only he and Anica, my mother used to be jelous, now I am as well :P :mrgreen: MILF I'd say hahaha

Element wrote:
cruz wrote: Robert Kovač

and he announced his retirement last week or the week before

yes, two weeks ago, he wanted to play maybe another year, but there were some problems with Dinamo's (now) ex coach Kruno Jurčić, so he got tired from errthing I guess..
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby es_bih » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:55 am

A long time now. 16+ years? I lived in Munich, and near where Bayern worked out. After my parents moved (and me naturally) still supported the club, and will forever. I do love Munich, so supporting the club is a no brainer, and also the rivalry.

I remember running in 1860 bars as a kid with friends and declaring the greatness of Bayern Munchen during the mid-90s matches. Back when 1860 had Nowak and a 1st Bundesliga spot.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:10 pm

es_bih wrote:A long time now. 16+ years? I lived in Munich, and near where Bayern worked out. After my parents moved (and me naturally) still supported the club, and will forever. I do love Munich, so supporting the club is a no brainer, and also the rivalry.

I remember running in 1860 bars as a kid with friends and declaring the greatness of Bayern Munchen during the mid-90s matches. Back when 1860 had Nowak and a 1st Bundesliga spot.

gdje si živio? i ja sam... ista situacija ko u tebe :)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby floriangoetz87 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:35 pm

For me, it's was not to long ago. I've been a fan of Der Mannschaft and football in general since 98' but didn't really get to know club football untill 05',thats when I found Bayern, read about their history, and fell in love with it. Plus, later finding out my Opa (grandpa) followed them, kind of gave me an extra sense of connection to him as well. :)
floriangoetz87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby es_bih » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:30 am

cruz wrote:
es_bih wrote:A long time now. 16+ years? I lived in Munich, and near where Bayern worked out. After my parents moved (and me naturally) still supported the club, and will forever. I do love Munich, so supporting the club is a no brainer, and also the rivalry.

gdje si živio? i ja sam... ista situacija ko u tebe :)

Near Rotkreuz Platz.

Go USA btw! We should have won this game. Two more to go in groups.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:32 pm

es_bih wrote: Near Rotkreuz Platz.

aha, ja sam živio kod mercedesove zgrade između Donnersbergerbrücke i Hackerbrücke, Arnulfstrasse... ugl. negdje u centru :)

nice to see people with similar living-place history here :)

but with the same passion, nur für den FC Bayern München!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby uzi716 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:54 pm

after the 2009 Confederations Cup I got into soccer, after I bought FIFA10 a month later is when I got into Bayern :mrgreen:
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 am

uzi716 wrote:after the 2009 Confederations Cup I got into soccer, after I bought FIFA10 a month later is when I got into Bayern :mrgreen:

Hey, uzi716.
Welcome to the forum and I'm glad you picked the greatest team in all the world to support!
The Bayern Munich team in FIFA is really fun to play with as we have the best wingers in the world (Robbery, Robben and Ribery) and in FIFA the wingers are so important and also in that game Gomez is amazing.
As you continue to support Bayern you will come to realize that Bayern has some of the richest history and best players of all time time in the history of football, which to outline is the subject of another post.
I hope you enjoy the forum, watching Bayern players in the World Cup, and of course watching Bayern next year hunt for all the trophies to add to our already illustrious trophy cabinet that's as big as Bayern's heart!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:15 pm

MunchenFC wrote:Hey, uzi716.
Welcome to the forum and I'm glad you picked the greatest team in all the world to support!
The Bayern Munich team in FIFA is really fun to play with as we have the best wingers in the world (Robbery, Robben and Ribery) and in FIFA the wingers are so important and also in that game Gomez is amazing.
As you continue to support Bayern you will come to realize that Bayern has some of the richest history and best players of all time time in the history of football, which to outline is the subject of another post.
I hope you enjoy the forum, watching Bayern players in the World Cup, and of course watching Bayern next year hunt for all the trophies to add to our already illustrious trophy cabinet that's as big as Bayern's heart!

Actually, in Fifa, I always move Robben as a CAM. I just play better that way.

-------------------------Butt-------------------------
--Lahm-----Micho-----------van Buyten---Pranjic
-------------------Tymo----Schweini----------------
-------------------------Robben----------------------
--Olic--------------------Klose-------------Ribery---

That's what I always use.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby uzi716 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 pm

MunchenFC wrote:
uzi716 wrote:after the 2009 Confederations Cup I got into soccer, after I bought FIFA10 a month later is when I got into Bayern :mrgreen:

Hey, uzi716.

Thanks

I was hoping by scowering forums I coud learn more about the team because I can't really judge the team from FIFA10 alone.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 pm

@uzi this is video you must see, every time i see i get tears in my eyes from happynes

and one for BIG SMILE ON FACE
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:05 am

uzi716 wrote:
I was hoping by scowering forums I coud learn more about the team because I can't really judge the team from FIFA10 alone.

If you want to learn more about Bayern's rich history that I was talking about, the link below is a great outline of our history form Bayern's official website.

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/compa ... /index.php

As far as the current team, you can learn a lot like you said from just looking at post in the transfer threads and also if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
There are many Bayernaholics on this forum including myself that are always pleased to answer anything about Bayern Munich football.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Major Hasan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 pm

To be very frank, I am a Hard core supporter of German National Football Team. And most of my favorite players are playing in FCB. So I am also a hard core FCB Fan.......
:twisted:
--Major Hasan

Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Major Hasan
Getting the hang of it

Postby draconaut » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 am

I used to be an England fan at 2002,when brazil beaten england and advance to the final to fight Germany,I only know 2 players Klose(from a WC match) and Oliver Kahn (from newspaper,where they compare him vs ronaldo or something not sure,then they say germany have the best defense ,while brazil have the best offense(lol?now let see who have better offense :mrgreen: ))In the end,after germany lost,I start to sympathize with them and hate brazil (now no more :D ),some time later when I am reading a chinese newspaper's sport's column,I heard about a certain balake(ballack) and bairen munihei(bayern munich),then I start follow them a bit,it is not until 2006(shortly b4 the miracle of istanbul) I really started supporting bayern,trust me that is a bad time to support them lol,ballack wants to leave and roy makaay is having goal drought :lol:I bought fifa 2006 game and is surprised at how highly rated lahm is,and how underrated is bastian in that game,(but i heard lahm jz had a not-so-good season last season oh well ==,that time I was on hiatus so I din really know much)
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion