You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How did you start to support Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: How did you start to support Bayern

Postby MICUN » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:07 am

sorry on my bad england.bye from montenegro
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Cathe » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 am

I always liked football but just couldn't find a team to support. You know how you see fans wearing shirts, waving scarves and singing about their team? I wanted to find a team I felt like that about.

I tried supporting the local teams when I was younger (Tranmere, Liverpool, Everton) but I didn't really feel anything. So all I really watched was the World Cup whenever it was on.

In the World Cup I usually support Japan and Korea. Japan because I love anime and Korea because i've been a fan of their music for a long time now.

My ex is half German. In the last world cup (2010?) he asked me to watch a Germany match with him on tv, so I did. I hadn't really seen Germany play before and it was really good. I watched the rest of the Germany matches in that competition and it just felt....right.

So after the WC I did my research on the players and that is when I discovered Bayern. I decided to watch a few Bayern matches and I was hooked.

Until I found them, football was always a bit of a 'meh' experience on tv. I never really cared who won, just like seeing them kick a ball around.

But when I watch Bayern play, I understand why people wear the shirts, wave the scarves and sing the songs. Because I want to join in!

Watching Bayern just feels right :D
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:26 pm

MICUN wrote:i have 9 yaers old when my uncle from munich bought to me a dres bayern,lotar matthaus number 10.over a few year he bought me again a dres,this time biksent lizarazu.

Both were great players for Bayern, the one that made me a Bayern fan was Oli Kahn.

PeruCarajo wrote:Been a fan since '05 mostly because of Claudio Pizarro. I remained when he left to Chelsea. Bayern bringing him back made me very happy.

Many times when a compatriot joins a team, you start to support them. For me, Amr Zaki gave me a soft spot for Wigan and Mohamed Salah makes me care about Basel more than I should.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MICUN » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm

AssemFCB wrote:
MICUN wrote:i have 9 yaers old when my uncle from munich bought to me a dres bayern,lotar matthaus number 10.over a few year he bought me again a dres,this time biksent lizarazu.

Both were great players for Bayern, the one that made me a Bayern fan was Oli Kahn.

PeruCarajo wrote:Been a fan since '05 mostly because of Claudio Pizarro. I remained when he left to Chelsea. Bayern bringing him back made me very happy.

Many times when a compatriot joins a team, you start to support them. For me, Amr Zaki gave me a soft spot for Wigan and Mohamed Salah makes me care about Basel more than I should.

oli kahn is a legend!!!who dont like him haha?respect and love for oli!!
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:52 pm

MICUN wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:

oli kahn is a legend!!!who dont like him haha?respect and love for oli!!

AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby supra969 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 pm

the jens hates kahn thing is over-rated

more like a freindly yet dirty competition
i love teams that park the bus
supra969
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:41 am

supra969 wrote:the jens hates kahn thing is over-rated

I think Jens sued Wiese for calling him a muppet. Lehmann hates everyone.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby lau03143 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:20 am

AssemFCB wrote:

He is a bit of a muppet!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

lau03143 wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:

He is a bit of a muppet!

I'm sorry what was that?
lau03143 wrote:He is a bit of a Muppet!

Wait what?
lau03143 wrote: (Lehmann)... A bit of a muppet

A BIT? BWAHAHAH? LEHMANN? A BIT? OF A MUPPET?
The guy is more fruitcakes than a Christmas dinner!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 am

This is where someone is supposed to say: "You don't remember him playing."
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:02 pm

>Tmw I did actually watch him play and I do see all the crazy ass shit he does!
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 am

Like the time he took a piss during an on-going game?

Actually, that was one of my best TV moments of all times :D What goes on in that man's head is utter mystery.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:34 am

MoFattal wrote:Like the time he took a piss during an on-going game?

Actually, that was one of my best TV moments of all times :D What goes on in that man's head is utter mystery.

Santa Cruz did that with Bayern after he scored a goal in the Champions League. He was so excited he went to the dressing room and emerged two minutes later.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm

MoFattal wrote:Like the time he took a piss during an on-going game?

At least he isn't DeMarcus Beasley!
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FergieBayern » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm

I've always had a soft spot for Germany and German football and planned for years how I was going to come over. I follow the Welsh national side and I've always loved the atmosphere provided by the German fans when they've played in Cardiff (which has happened about three times in the past ten years). After numerous years of waiting my girlfriend and I came over for three days back in August, all based around going to the SuperCup against Dortmund. We both loved it and returned the following day to do the stadium tour and the erlebniswelt. It was fantastic and I've hardly missed a game online since. My girlfriend is a particular fan of Mandzukic!
FergieBayern
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion