You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How did you start to support Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: How did you start to support Bayern

Postby BayernLove » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 pm

fcbayernfanalbania wrote:My first encounter with football was in Euro96. Since all my family and relatives were with Germany I became with Germany as well. Luckily we won and this solidified my liking for german football. As a consequence i started following Bayern, the greatest club in Germany.

Fast-forward 10 years and remove the "winning the tournament" part and that's kind of like my story.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BMpenang » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:02 pm

I live in asia and been fed with english football since i was young.
The early 80s when i was a kid used to support man yoo because my father was a lifelong supporter of that club.
It continued until early 90s but i did not have that same passion as my father,The day cantona came to that club is when i stopped supporting them.
Then i always support whichever team that play's against man yoo because i hated that cantona:P
The irony is i've been a fan of germany since 86 world cup but was not a fan of any bundesliga club because i simply did not have the chance to watch any bl game.
There has been some stories in between early 90s to late 90s but to make it short,The 1999 cl finals is when everything changed.
That was the first time in my life that i cried because of football and When you cry for a football club means you should be a fan of them.
That was not out of pity or something like that but in true german spirit,I know bayern will bounce back.Then in 2001 we lift the cl trophy but my heart still won't stop supporting bayern.
Then i decided that i will be a fan for life no matter what happen's in future :)
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ides of märz » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 pm

I've grown up watching the German National team with my dad and really became aware of Bayern after the 2006 WC when I found out that all my favorite National team players plays/played for Bayern like schweini, Kahn, Ballack, and many more. Then after the 2010 WC I really became a fan of them and have been lucky enough to go watch them play Marseille in the Champions League.
So now I am addicted to everything Bayern, but some of my German friends and even my German teacher have told me that I shouldn't like them because they are like the Yankees of the Bundesliga and give me shit for liking them, but I mean all my relatives in Germany like them so screw them...I will be loyal to Bayern forever or at least until SV WALDHOF MANNHEIM 07 make it to the first league :D ...
ides of märz
First post

Postby BayernLove » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:20 pm

F*ck the people's opinion! BAYERN! <3
Also, welcome! :D
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lau03143 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 pm

I was looking through my old football tickets and found these.

Basically my first real experience of Bayern. I remember being amused when the Bayern fans started singing at us in English! Rangers were winning 1-0 up until the last two minutes when Bayern scored from a freekick. I'll double check the match details and post back later!

Edit: Michael Tarnat scored an injury time freekick.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FOOTBALL+RANGERS+1+BAYERN+MUNICH+1+VICTIMS+OF+THE+KILLER+TOUCH%3B...-a060357454
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Why are there two tickets for 10 and the third is 16?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby lau03143 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 pm

MoFattal wrote:Why are there two tickets for 10 and the third is 16?

Two Children's and one Adults
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MoFattal » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Aha :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 am

Germany fan for 10 years, serious football fan for 4 years, Bayern fan for 4 years.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Rn5ho » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Watched the finals game between Man Utd and Bayern, when bayern lost in overtime - even though they lost, i got hooked up and started cheering for them, Elber becoming my all time favourite player and idol. Was like 8 or 9 back then, still cheering at age of 21 and don't think i'll ever stop ;-)
Rn5ho
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sven31 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:08 am

i started supporting bayern from 2009-2010 season.. and i got hooked with bayern.. i know i'm not long supporter of bayern but i just fall in love with this amazing club, the match agaist manchester utd. was simply awesome and both deafeats in the final was such a heartbreak... love bayern "mia san mia"
Pre pay mania
sven31
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby BayernSupporter » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 pm

2 years
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby BayernLove » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:28 pm

BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby PeruCarajo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Been a fan since '05 mostly because of Claudio Pizarro. I remained when he left to Chelsea. Bayern bringing him back made me very happy.
"I want to win everything - everything that there is. That is the aim," he told Bayern's official website. "I have always said that Bayern is the best club I have ever been at."- Claudio Pizarro
PeruCarajo
First post

Postby MICUN » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 am

i have 9 yaers old when my uncle from munich bought to me a dres bayern,lotar matthaus number 10.over a few year he bought me again a dres,this time biksent lizarazu.
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion