You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How did you start to support Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: How did you start to support Bayern

Postby smaw2010 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:24 pm

I have been a klose fan since 2005. I watched him play at Bremen, but I don't like Bremen. After he transfered to Bayern, I was in love with the team, I found out that they have so much quality. I was a little bit sad that klose left but I still have faith in Bayern, I forgot about him now and my heart will always be with Bayern. My biggest wish is to witness them getting the CL.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby supra969 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:33 pm

quaazi wrote:At 1-1 it would've gone to extra time and eventually penalties, I think he means.

yup
i love teams that park the bus
supra969
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sun May 27, 2012 1:23 pm

supra969 wrote:old man is a fan but i got into bayern after he broke the tv in a momment of madness in 99

My tv was very lucky in some moments of madness in 12...

And there I was thinking how stupid some electronics companies were by spending in some fancy 'Gorilla glass' stuff on a tv... Who would need a protective glass on a fixed tv set? Turns out it is perfect for us Bayern fans... :P
tflags

Postby Chalant » Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Didnt watch football before 2010 WC. I was supporting Germany bcoz I was supporting them in 2006. I liked how Schweinsteiger, Klose, Muller, Podolski and Robben played and found out that they all played for one club (Podolski wasnt, but I was told by a friend that he did). Following Bayern since then.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby crane444 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 am

I only started watching football in 2008 because of my friend who is a chelsea fan. I would watch some football games with him, but I didnt like chelsea because of how they only became good from a russian billionaire and they have no history. I asked my friend about the bundesliga some time later and he said that wolfsburg and bayern were competing for the title. I had heard of bayern before, so i said i hope bayern wins. I looked it up later and was in dismay to see that wolfsburg had won, but I decided that i had found a club to support.
crane444
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverX » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 pm

I've been a Bayern fan since 1992. I was still little when my family moved to Germany. I lived there and started school. While in school all of my friends were Bayern fans and it was always Bayern vs. Dortmund. I joined my friends and became a Bayern fan. From then on its been Bayern forever.
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tuga_Bayern » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:28 pm

I don't know, but the passion surged in the Uefa Super Cup 2001. I started supporting Liverpool and Bayern. :D Now, I watch every Bayern's game that I can and they are my favourite foreign team.
Tuga_Bayern
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunichFan1985 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:58 pm

My mother has been a supporter since the 60's. I began following football during WC 2002 and have followed Bayern ever since.
MunichFan1985
Getting the hang of it

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Big Papi Ortiz » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:54 am

95 after my best player Jurgen Klinsmann joined
Big Papi Ortiz
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby lau03143 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

I started to like Bayern, really from when I saw Rangers play them in a Champions League group match in 1999, which we drew 1-1.

And since then I always tried to follow Bayern's results. And ofcourse Rangers and Bayern have a shared history from the 1960's and 70's.

http://www.rangerspedia.org/index.php/Bayern_Munich

It wasn't until I visited München in 2007 for the first time did I really begin to support the team. I absolutely love München bnd vie people. I even got engaged in München at the new year just passed.

So from the mutual respect from our historic rivalry of my local team to my favourite place in the world and the spirit of that place which the team embodies. I just can't help but love FCB!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby uzi716 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

lau03143 wrote:I started to like Bayern, really from when I saw Rangers play them in a Champions League group match in 1999, which we drew 1-1.

And since then I always tried to follow Bayern's results. And ofcourse Rangers and Bayern have a shared history from the 1960's and 70's.

It wasn't until I visited München in 2007 for the first time did I really begin to support the team. I absolutely love München bnd vie people. I even got engaged in München at the new year just passed.

So from the mutual respect from our historic rivalry of my local team to my favourite place in the world and the spirit of that place which the team embodies. I just can't help but love FCB!

Nice! Congratulations on your engagement!

I have to ask, do you still support Rangers?
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 pm

NO! SUPPORT FOR CLUBS JUST DIES DOWN WITH TIME! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
What do you think?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lau03143 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 am

uzi716 wrote:
lau03143 wrote:I started to like Bayern, really from when I saw Rangers play them in a Champions League group match in 1999, which we drew 1-1.

Thanks!

Yeah, I still support Rangers, I am going to see them this Saturday against East Stirlingshire. It's been a hard time, but I was brought up supporting them and I will never stop.

A lot of people will ask how I can support two teams. Which to be honest is quite easy. I have no issue with split loyalties. Bayern are special to me.

My usual response is, "can you love two women at once?" The answer is yes! Same with football teams!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 pm

lau03143 wrote:
uzi716 wrote:

Thanks!

Yeah, I still support Rangers, I am going to see them this Saturday against East Stirlingshire. It's been a hard time, but I was brought up supporting them and I will never stop.

A lot of people will ask how I can support two teams. Which to be honest is quite easy. I have no issue with split loyalties. Bayern are special to me.

My usual response is, "can you love two women at once?" The answer is yes! Same with football teams!

My mum is going to the east stirling game :)
I had the chance to go but I said I only support Bayern.
I am however, very impressed by the Rangers support. It is amazing that the ground on Saturday will be full/almost full yet they are playing in the 4th tier of Scottish football. The equivalent of BL4.
Was Ibrox not full last week when they played some team in the cup?
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby fcbayernfanalbania » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:33 pm

My first encounter with football was in Euro96. Since all my family and relatives were with Germany I became with Germany as well. Luckily we won and this solidified my liking for german football. As a consequence i started following Bayern, the greatest club in Germany.
fcbayernfanalbania
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion