You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

What do you think of Bayern's new third kit?

It's the most beautiful kit of all time!
2
7%
It's the most beautiful Bayern kit ever
1
3%
It's one of the greatest kits Bayern had
8
27%
It's good but not great
11
37%
It's average
2
7%
It's below average
4
13%
It's one of the ugliest kits Bayern had
1
3%
It's the ugliest Bayern kit ever
0
No votes
It's an abomination. The worst kit in football history!
1
3%
 
Total votes : 30

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue May 18, 2021 4:41 pm

So Bayerns insta just uploaded a vid about ''for everyone who's heart is in Munich'' with a teaser of the Black away shirt.. So they away shirt gets revealed before the home one, pretty odd. And the date is 20.05.2021
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 518 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 18, 2021 4:59 pm

I was therefore right when I mentioned that we were going to have an extra star
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 53538
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34582 times
Been thanked: 7553 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby Fénix » Tue May 18, 2021 5:12 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:I dont get it, the new home jersey will be presented in mid july? Wtf.. normally its in the last home game of the season? KHR confirmed this.

I think maybe because they don't want a version of it with 4 stars? Dunno. Don't think they're allowed to use the 5 stars this season.

Isn't simply easier to present it vs FCA without stars at all?

I mean, like it's a big deal to wear the new kit without that detail. :lol: :roll:

This away black-gold Munich kit is awesome without stars, too. I haven't seen such shirt since 2003/2004 which I have in my closet.
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12631
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5663 times
Been thanked: 5306 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue May 18, 2021 7:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I was therefore right when I mentioned that we were going to have an extra star


Lol that has been known for ages tbh.The only thing was the title before the bundesliga was founded, didnt count for the 30 needed.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 518 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I was therefore right when I mentioned that we were going to have an extra star


Lol that has been known for ages tbh.The only thing was the title before the bundesliga was founded, didnt count for the 30 needed.
No but before you rejoined some were telling me that dfl had decided that the Max stars allowed were only four!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 53538
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34582 times
Been thanked: 7553 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby Fénix » Tue May 18, 2021 8:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I was therefore right when I mentioned that we were going to have an extra star


Lol that has been known for ages tbh.The only thing was the title before the bundesliga was founded, didnt count for the 30 needed.
No but before you rejoined some were telling me that dfl had decided that the Max stars allowed were only four!

This is true and I was surprised few days ago when I saw the 5th star.
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12631
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5663 times
Been thanked: 5306 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 18, 2021 11:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I was therefore right when I mentioned that we were going to have an extra star


Lol that has been known for ages tbh.The only thing was the title before the bundesliga was founded, didnt count for the 30 needed.
No but before you rejoined some were telling me that dfl had decided that the Max stars allowed were only four!
I think it wasn’t that they decided the maximum was 4 as such, just that until recently there was no provision for when/how to get a fifth star, since the system doesn’t follow an obvious pattern like in Italy (one star per 10 titles). Bayern went from below 20 to 30 titles very quickly and a decision had to be made accordingly. Not sure when that happened.

I assume it is similar right now. Probably at the moment the maximum is 5 stars and there is no provision on when to get a 6th star. But when we get close to 50 titles, the DFL might decide thats a good time to give us a 6th star and amend the rules accordingly.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42315
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14745 times
Been thanked: 11737 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby Fénix » Thu May 20, 2021 12:32 pm

User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12631
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5663 times
Been thanked: 5306 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby BriantheBavarian » Thu May 20, 2021 3:07 pm



That is baaaaaad in the best way possible. I love it. Looks mean as heck. I'll be getting this with Joshua Kimmich's #6 on the back. Awesome.
User avatar
BriantheBavarian
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Centre, PA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu May 20, 2021 3:52 pm

Man this shit pisses me off. Some people asked Bayern on the twitter page about the stars, their answer? ONLY the home kit in 2021/2022 will get the 5 stars.. #-o #-o #-o What a bs, who decides this crap. So i actually like this one now i've seen it from more sides. Then i wanted to look for the CL badge set with the Club WC logo aswell, now they included a fugly LGBTQ look a like uefa foundation color thing in that shit.. So thats a big no go also until i could actually go to a fanstore and tell em to burn that foundation thing instead of branding it on the shirt.

But no way in hell i will get the new home shirt if it really is that ugly leaked thing.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 518 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Man this shit pisses me off. Some people asked Bayern on the twitter page about the stars, their answer? ONLY the home kit in 2021/2022 will get the 5 stars.. #-o #-o #-o What a bs, who decides this crap. So i actually like this one now i've seen it from more sides. Then i wanted to look for the CL badge set with the Club WC logo aswell, now they included a fugly LGBTQ look a like uefa foundation color thing in that shit.. So thats a big no go also until i could actually go to a fanstore and tell em to burn that foundation thing instead of branding it on the shirt.

But no way in hell i will get the new home shirt if it really is that ugly leaked thing.
Saw that uefa thing
I would just stick to the golden BuLi badge and that's it...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 53538
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34582 times
Been thanked: 7553 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby BriantheBavarian » Thu May 20, 2021 5:44 pm

BriantheBavarian wrote:


That is baaaaaad in the best way possible. I love it. Looks mean as heck. I'll be getting this with Joshua Kimmich's #6 on the back. Awesome.


Aaaaaand I ordered it. First player jersey since my Schweinsteiger home kit from the 2014/15 season.
User avatar
BriantheBavarian
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Centre, PA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Man this shit pisses me off. Some people asked Bayern on the twitter page about the stars, their answer? ONLY the home kit in 2021/2022 will get the 5 stars.. #-o #-o #-o What a bs, who decides this crap. So i actually like this one now i've seen it from more sides. Then i wanted to look for the CL badge set with the Club WC logo aswell, now they included a fugly LGBTQ look a like uefa foundation color thing in that shit.. So thats a big no go also until i could actually go to a fanstore and tell em to burn that foundation thing instead of branding it on the shirt.

But no way in hell i will get the new home shirt if it really is that ugly leaked thing.
Saw that uefa thing
I would just stick to the golden BuLi badge and that's it...


Thing is, waited so long for that 6 on the CL logo and ofcourse the Club WC badge isnt something they win every year. Wanted to order last years shirt with the while Lisbon text on it aswell, but the stores werent open to actually get it sewn on, since when i ordered it, the 6 logo wasnt available since they CL wasnt finished by then :P
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 518 times
Gender: Male

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby MUTU » Sat May 22, 2021 7:31 pm

I'm considering getting the new black shirt with Lewandowski 41 on the back.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50633
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9171 times
Been thanked: 15036 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:38 pm

User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50633
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9171 times
Been thanked: 15036 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests