You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Frauen

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Frauen

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:58 pm

MUTU wrote:For some men, women's football exists for sexual purposes...
Well, it’s not like taking a look is forbidden, is it?! Women do that too...
For me, the game lacks tempo and physicality but it’s great they're playing it!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:17 pm

#12 wrote:
Well, it’s not like taking a look is forbidden, is it?! Women do that too...
For me, the game lacks tempo and physicality but it’s great they're playing it!
I noticed that the gks have improved significantly ... this was evident in the last World Cup in France
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri May 01, 2020 11:28 am

Haha, not really. Female footballers don't attract me which isn't the case with volleyball players that really made me insane, though. =P~ :P Especially at the age between 16-24 that was the case. :D Even now when I just remind myself of this and one wild passionate volleyball girl, uhhhhhh... I feel unrest, a positive one. :mrgreen:

MUTU, it's worse for men - they only exist for sexual purposes and women's interests. :D Just being a footballer makes you popular and desired even when you are 16, 17, 18 years old and far from a becoming a professional player or something big, famous and filthy rich. :lol:
Nobody asks you whether you are smart, polite or something, you are an athlete, big self-esteem, big self-confidence, handsome and there you go. Even if you are stupid or a complete idiot that, you win them. You get them way easier. :)

In our part of Europe, if you want to be successful with female, either be an athlete or have a latest 2-3 generations of German cars(Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW) or be some rich daddy's son. :D

I've never heard of any guy with female footballer getting as lucky and happy as girls getting with male footballers. :D
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion