You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:04 am

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

How did it come to this? We ended up donating tens of millions to the German government instead of spending them on players.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:05 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

And 40m is still to much for Roca. =D>
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:26 am

750mil...minus the outgoing players 2017/18...and we only made a slight increase in revenues.

let`s wait until they announce all the details.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:48 am

MUTU wrote:

How did it come to this? We ended up donating tens of millions to the German government instead of spending them on players.

Uli's bad conscience?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:49 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Uli's bad conscience?

We really shot ourselves in the hand there.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:51 am

If only you knew all the things we did...!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:15 am

This is exactly what's wrong with this management. Record profits in THE year when we needed to spend most, and failed to fill some gaps because of our refusal to spend (fairly reasonable) sums on players.

We could have afforded Roca and still made a profit but our board is obsessed with setting financial records every year instead of sporting ones. We've been making profits for I don't know how many consecutive years and could have afforded one year at a loss, but they're obsessed with maintaining a streak. There's no reason why we wouldn't have been back to a profit next year.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:38 am

We could’ve maintained the profit AND have done way better... Which would’ve lead to even more and better numbers next year...

BTW is this window even included yet?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:29 pm

#12 wrote:We could’ve maintained the profit AND have done way better... Which would’ve lead to even more and better numbers next year...

as I understand it is for last season that ended on June 31st, 2019. Next year we will have 250mil€ profit with all the outgoing players and their high wages.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:45 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
#12 wrote:We could’ve maintained the profit AND have done way better... Which would’ve lead to even more and better numbers next year...

as I understand it is for last season that ended on June 31st, 2019. Next year we will have 250mil€ profit with all the outgoing players and their high wages.

Well that would finally make them able to spend that ominous 200m and still turn a profit...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:This is exactly what's wrong with this management. Record profits in THE year when we needed to spend most, and failed to fill some gaps because of our refusal to spend (fairly reasonable) sums on players.

We could have afforded Roca and still made a profit but our board is obsessed with setting financial records every year instead of sporting ones. We've been making profits for I don't know how many consecutive years and could have afforded one year at a loss, but they're obsessed with maintaining a streak. There's no reason why we wouldn't have been back to a profit next year.

And what's the real price of the "Umsatz-Politik" ? Bad transfer activities and results last season and the season before and the season before?

Pathetic... But that's exactly in what Bayern board are so great. Let's make numbers look great and people will fall into a state of euphoria and trance. Yeah, right... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now these numbers and in the last 2-3 years speak strongly against Hoeneß and Karl's club policy - they have to use money to stay on top of Europe, not vice versa, ie being left behind other European teams.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:54 pm

#12 wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:

Well that would finally make them able to spend that ominous 200m and still turn a profit...

we could have spent 300mil this summer and would still turn a profit. paying 300 mil for 3 players on 5 year deals would mean that only 60 mil would be accounted for this season.
sch0ll7

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:27 pm

You’re right... Makes this pathetic display even worse...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bbenno » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:18 am

If we go deep in the CL on top of a deep DFB Pokal run, then we could be looking at close to 800m next year =D>
Well done!
Now go get Havertz and Sane please...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion