You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:20 pm

Audi made sense at the time because of Winterkorn and BMW's mind numbing passiveness...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:41 pm

Well, back then the Audi sponsorship and entrance in the club ownership in 2011 was very vital for the forthcoming historic achievements and transfers in 2011-2016 period. It also triggered Allianz to buy our shares after them and move us very high.

I still consider Audi extremely valuable shareholder and partner, but this what BMW offers and could eventually increase in future... It's not that Audi can't match that offer, but it would really suck big part of their resources.

Too bad we couldn't get Gazprom some 5-6 years ago taking a place on our shirt for 40 million euros per season. There could have been a new deal by now, some 60 million euros per season, but Bundesliga rules don't allow same sponsorship in 2 different clubs and I see that Vladimir Putin still hasn't given up of his favorite club Schalke despite being totally a retarded environment. :D
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:48 pm

Fénix wrote:Too bad we couldn't get Gazprom some 5-6 years ago taking a place on our shirt for 40 million euros per season

Could it have never happened because of our virtuous ultras ? Remember the hysteria about that Hamad Airport patch on the sleeve imagine the riots and moral banners if this had happened !
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fénix » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
Fénix wrote:Too bad we couldn't get Gazprom some 5-6 years ago taking a place on our shirt for 40 million euros per season

Could it have never happened because of our virtuous ultras ? Remember the hysteria about that Hamad Airport patch on the sleeve imagine the riots and moral banners if this had happened !

Yeah... Just to make some pansy's ass more comfortable and American bells 'happy', but I haven't noticed it for the last 9 years at S04. Probably West Germans aren't as temperamental as South Germans. :D

That's why we have today on the left sleeve modern slaveholders from Qatar; German, Croatian, Maltese and overall European allies instead of Lufthansa, Gazprom, etc. :mrgreen: We see and hear results of the moral noise, riots and God knows what else. :P
To be honest, all I see all these years is anger and noise pointed to both Dietmar Hopp and Dietrich Mateschitz every once in a while. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Pelin » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:12 pm

180 m euros for Audi's share, 620 m euros fo 10 years, so 62 m euros a year.

considering PSG gets 6 m euros a year from their automobile partner, this can say it all about this agrement.

BMW just noticed that this is very profitable. Bayern is doing great in marketing in the last years.This is one of the easiest and cheapest way of advertisement and marketing. Kalle said that we are there for our sponsors and find partners that we can work for long term when we went to China. Adidas, Audi e.t.c are doing very good especially in China.They increased their profitability thanks to Bayern.

l hope we can renegotiate with Allianz, Adidas and DT using this agrement as base. We are getting low amounts compared to what we deserve.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Look Uli, playing the miser (with the excuse that you are ready to even sacrifice the Bundesliga for the veterans) doesn't always mean that you made the better deal. I hope that this at least touches his soft spot !

Juventus shares soar as investors cheer Ronaldo hat-trick
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby gumboduncan » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Pretty good for Bayern.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Pelin » Mon May 13, 2019 11:50 pm

According to Kicker, Bayern will get 65.400 m euros from TV deal(only national marketing part, overseas TV money is excluded) Bayern and BVB will earn around 70 m euros from national TV marketing next season thanks to 120 m euros increase on current Sky deal for 2019-2020 season.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby Fénix » Tue May 14, 2019 10:31 am

These are small, old and dry pieces of bread left for birds. When I see money in top4 Spanish clubs and what the last team in the Premier League earns... :roll:

Damn... Die Bundesliga really makes us less potent in both domestic and continental competitions. I wish we could have top 4 in Germany to compete every season for the title, CL and all negativity would disappear. :eh:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby gonzo » Tue May 14, 2019 11:45 am

Fénix wrote:These are small, old and dry pieces of bread left for birds. When I see money in top4 Spanish clubs and what the last team in the Premier League earns... :roll:

Damn... Die Bundesliga really makes us less potent in both domestic and continental competitions. I wish we could have top 4 in Germany to compete every season for the title, CL and all negativity would disappear. :eh:

we can make ourselves potent if we buy good players ! that's all we need to do ...
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Coman » Tue May 14, 2019 11:50 am

How is it possible Bayern earn so few ? Club were at €50M before TV right get High and there were talk about 100M€ for 2017-18 season. Another Kicker BS ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
France

Postby Fénix » Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 pm

gonzo wrote:we can make ourselves potent if we buy good players ! that's all we need to do ...

Yes, but we can't do in Germany what Spanish clubs do in Spain; bank loans, financial losses, minuses, big debts, etc.
It really costs a lot of money that we don't have and now if we do have some serious and big money that we didn't spend in the last 3 years, this can easily turn into an empty account in 2 summers in case we spend cca. 450 million euros. I still feel quite bad because we didn't find in our own youth setup successors for Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Alaba, Robben, Ribéry, Lewandowski, Neuer, Boateng, Martinez... :roll:
Just imagine having minimum 4 very, very good homegrown players from your academy over the last 4-5 years... Completely different perspective in the last 3 years, to the current overhaul, investments, current squad issues in the starting 11 and on the bench, etc. Everything would have looked way better and positive in all competitions and our beloved board wouldn't have to invest 400 million € to bring something good this and next summer and the summer after.

Just imagine these numbers from the TV revenue in Germany for Bayern, BVB, Mönchengladbach... :o We would be able to compete for one of the best individuals every single summer and keep our players satisfied.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby gonzo » Tue May 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Fénix wrote:
gonzo wrote:we can make ourselves potent if we buy good players ! that's all we need to do ...

Yes, but we can't do in Germany what Spanish clubs do in Spain; bank loans, financial losses, minuses, big debts, etc.
It really costs a lot of money that we don't have and now if we do have some serious and big money that we didn't spend in the last 3 years, this can easily turn into an empty account in 2 summers in case we spend cca. 450 million euros. I still feel quite bad because we didn't find in our own youth setup successors for Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Alaba, Robben, Ribéry, Lewandowski, Neuer, Boateng, Martinez... :roll:
Just imagine having minimum 4 very, very good homegrown players from your academy over the last 4-5 years... Completely different perspective in the last 3 years, to the current overhaul, investments, current squad issues in the starting 11 and on the bench, etc. Everything would have looked way better and positive in all competitions and our beloved board wouldn't have to invest 400 million € to bring something good this and next summer and the summer after.

Just imagine these numbers from the TV revenue in Germany for Bayern, BVB, Mönchengladbach... :o We would be able to compete for one of the best individuals every single summer and keep our players satisfied.

yes , Real has always been stated - sponsored club ....that's nothing new ! Barcelona are also getting some help but not as much as Real does ... we can buy good players - we just need to be very precise on the trasnfer policy ...having a lot of money does not mean you will buy the right players - look at United ...we need to buy 2 players but world class !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Thu May 16, 2019 6:29 am

Coman wrote:How is it possible Bayern earn so few ? Club were at €50M before TV right get High and there were talk about 100M€ for 2017-18 season. Another Kicker BS ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

BL TV revenue consists of 2 revenue item.National TV marketing(1.1 billion euros) and international TV marketing(280 m euros)

İnternational TV marketing is shared like CL Market Pool. The number Kicked published is only the share Bayern got from national TV marketing.As far as l remember we got 60 m euros from national TV marketing and 38-40 m euros from international TV marketing last year so, l expect something between 110-120 m euros for this yeer. pretty low for a club at Bayern's level.

BL National TV marketing's share is too balanced. in addition, BL 2 gets a good share too. BL 2''s teams much powerful than all second leagues in the world thanks to this deal. After all, BL teams generates around 1 billion more revenue than La Liga teams. yet, Barca and Real gets around 150 m euros while we get around 100 m euros in spite of the fact BL teams are more wealthier than La Liga clubs. then, this share method kills competition in BL

Recently, Watzke offered to share half of BL National marketing revenue according to brand image,fans numbers e.t.c. l hope they listen him and add 1-2 pillars so that teams like BVB can get 40-50 m euros more TV revenue. since, BVB needs that money to get rid of selling club status.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 am

Fénix wrote:

Our MGT has spent more than 200 m euros on non related football issues since 3 years. Moreover, they created a new media company to compensate
TV revenue dissadvantage to be 5th revenue pillar. They have FC Bayern World project too. actually, spending money on project like this that can generate revenue is nice and must go on. After all, we had 200 m euros cash in the bank last year. we didn't use last summer's transfer budget except 10 m euros for Davies and we got around 80 m euros from player sales. we can easily spend 400 m euros if we cut payments to 2 budget terms.

Our biggest problem is Kalle and Uli's way. They have high ego and they always think they know the best. they don't even accept criticism.Though our big sponsorship deals are outdated, Kalle said that we expect to break 700 m euros revenue barrier for this season. They are not forcing companies to renew our sponsorship deals. this is not their way. they won't sign James to sell him with a profit. this is not their way. they didn't sign a top quality winger since 3 years and showed grattiude to Ribery. they sacrificed the season for showing last gratitude to Ribery this season.

Real and Barca get 50 m euros from membership revenue.%10 of their revenue is from other branches. so, they have +110-125 m euros revenue advantage compared to us. They renewed their big sponsporship deals with big increases. They are investing on stadiums to generate more revenue.
so, Uli and Kalle better act and renew that outdated sponsorship deals. Even Arsenal gets 60 m pounds from adidas.Our DT deal is low too.
we are getting 6 m euros from AA naming rights. this is a crime. Bayern's generating revenue capability is great. however, we are using very little of this potential.l hope this changes with Kahn.
Pelin
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion