You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby gumboduncan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:27 pm

I agree. I'm a bit surprised that we didn't crack the €700 million mark. It will be interesting to analyze the numbers after the AGM.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby America USA » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:27 pm

What is the use when we’re not going to Spend that money on improving the squad?
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby bbenno » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Coman wrote:Damn ... I expected €700M ..

My thoughts exactly.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:34 pm

700m with fixed transfer numbers, not actual ones
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gumboduncan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

The club is in a very good financial state. We earn our money unlike PSG and Man City.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:12 pm

Great! We also earn our current mess!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:16 am

So you want a 20% increase year-on? What is this? Disney?
tflags

Postby Coman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:50 am

tflags wrote:

So you want a 20% increase year-on? What is this? Disney?

We had €628M in 2016-17. We already had €50M + in Bundesliga TV right + more money from better run in Pokal and UCL... so €700M is not 20%.

But we sold less players and our marketing was less productive. That's explain why we did no't reach €700M
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Hardrade » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:49 pm

gumboduncan wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

The club is in a very good financial state. We earn our money unlike PSG and Man City.

Means precisely nothing if we don’t use it. Money is for spending on players, marketing and upgrading facilities. What else are we pilling up for anyway, multi-launch nuclear platform beneath the AA?

Or just for Uli & Kalle to feel good about themselves and mask their growing incompetence?
Hardrade
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Hardrade wrote:

Means precisely nothing if we don’t use it. Money is for spending on players, marketing and upgrading facilities. What else are we pilling up for anyway, multi-launch nuclear platform beneath the AA?

Or just for Uli & Kalle to feel good about themselves and mask their growing incompetence?

Gambling money...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:22 pm

We spend €300M in an Academy in China to create new average and useless chinese players.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Hardrade wrote:

Mr. Negative, the board's been spending a great deal of money on our new FC Bayern Campus. The board has also spend a lot on upgrading the fan experience at the Allianz Arena and upgrading the seats and the interior of our beautiful stadium. They've also demolished the old youth house at Säbener Straße in order to add more offices. So they've been spending a lot on facilities.

Our club is among the best in marketing in today's game. Of course I want us to increase our marketing results year after year. So maybe this year's results are disappointing.

The board has been spending big in recent season. Just because they didn't spend big this past summer doesn't mean they've stopped spending. Uli and Kalle have stated that they'll spend big next summer.

And finally. Please be positive and don't always try to find the negative in everything like #12.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

This could be massive. I have the feeling BMW will take Audi's place as a shareholder. If that happens then that will mean a lot of money for Bayern.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:07 pm

A lot more money to build Football school in Pakistan and Australia.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:23 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
Hardrade wrote:

Mr. Negative, the board's been spending a great deal of money on our new FC Bayern Campus. The board has also spend a lot on upgrading the fan experience at the Allianz Arena and upgrading the seats and the interior of our beautiful stadium. They've also demolished the old youth house at Säbener Straße in order to add more offices. So they've been spending a lot on facilities.

Our club is among the best in marketing in today's game. Of course I want us to increase our marketing results year after year. So maybe this year's results are disappointing.

The board has been spending big in recent season. Just because they didn't spend big this past summer doesn't mean they've stopped spending. Uli and Kalle have stated that they'll spend big next summer.

And finally. Please be positive and don't always try to find the negative in everything like #12.

A great deal of money on the Campus? The whole new complex cost around 70m and the investment was made in 2015 while the construction was completed in 2017.

Again, since In 2017 they spend the incredible amount of 10 million to upgrade the stadium. New floodlights, giant screens, crowd access and away section parking. The whole innovation peogram will be completed until the end of 2019.

The demolishing of the old youth house that you're talking about cost the club no more than 5m, and this with the extra modernisation and reconstruction of the performance center they made.

The only marketing tool that Bayern have at they moment is James. We don't play in the Premier League or Spain, neither we're PSG or Juventus with Ronaldo. The only thing that is selling Bayern shirts at the moment is, well.. only the brand. Check the numbers at bussinessinsider If you want,we're barely getting in top 10.

Your lovely friends can't spend 700m in one year to fix all the issues ON the training pitch. Why they don't new wingers and defenders in the recent seasons? All that we do is to put more and more people in the midfield while closing the eyes for the real problems. And while they fall asleep, a gap like Grand canyon opened between Bayern and the big clubs.

So, you are pointing out that the 85m that they spend on reconstruction works in the recent 4 years is the main reason for not spending big on players? Comeone dude, you can find better excuse than that.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion