You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby Pelin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:56 pm

Last year was not a good financial year for us. no new sponsorship deals. 25m euros loss thanks to early CL exist and not making Pokal final. Revenue increase was thanks to marketing.

Let's see how we will do with new TV deals, CL market pool money increase estimated around 40-50 m euros for us, 4-5 new sponsorship deals. James effect on shirt sales.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby gumboduncan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:17 pm

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/u ... 57658.html

Interesting. Qatar Airways replacing Lufthansa as our airline sponsor and replacing Hamad International Airport as our sleeve sponsor. Will be interesting to see how much Qatar Airways pays for the sponsor since the article states that Hamad International Airport pays around 10 million Euro per season for the sleeve sponsor.

I would've preferred Lufthansa raising their bid, but I guess Qatar Airways has much deeper pockets. I've always been proud of our longtime sponsors, Adidas, Audi, Allianz, Telekom, Lufthansa and Coca-Cola. Not many clubs around Europe have those relationships with their sponsors. But at the end of the day, money talks.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby icewizard » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:57 pm

For me, i'd rather have kept Lufthansa... Qatar Airways is a state-owned company and we know their implication in PSG, FC Barcelona... What is the difference in terms of finances between the two?

Qatar Airways remains a very good airline...
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Good We'd rather see Qatar as sponsors and we sign griezmann than keeping lufthansa and we signing brandt.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:41 pm

icewizard wrote:For me, i'd rather have kept Lufthansa... Qatar Airways is a state-owned company and we know their implication in PSG, FC Barcelona... What is the difference in terms of finances between the two?

Qatar Airways remains a very good airline...

The contract with is until the middle of 2018,so probably Qatar Airways have offered more money. They are giving Barca around 47-48M euros per year,there are no official data from our deal with Lufthansa but the rumours are for 30-33M per year.

And you know,all these camps in January in Qatar. It is time to exploit the potential of distant markets (Asia,North America,Korea) there is nothing more that Lufhansa can add financially or in the marketing mix for Bayern in Europe.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB general » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Dislike as always. :thumbdown:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:57 am

"but we do not have the possibilities of a state-subsidized airline and therefore have to pay attention to the proportionality of the commitment, where we are committed to our shareholders and employees."

From Lufthansa.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:03 am

tflags wrote:"but we do not have the possibilities of a state-subsidized airline and therefore have to pay attention to the proportionality of the commitment, where we are committed to our shareholders and employees."

From Lufthansa.

Sounds bitter. Our relationship may have turned sour with a long-term partner whilst we are milking the Qatar cow.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bbenno » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:52 am

I assume most Bayern fans agree that it would gave been nice to continue with Lufthansa, but when the clubs Bayern is competing against are not playing by the same rules, we have to go where the money is.

Man Shitty have oil billions showed up their behinds!
PSG is...more or less the same...

And the list goes on (granted, on another level) with Barca, Real, tied to shady deals (municipalities in Spain, Qatar etc.) Chelsea bankrolled etc.

However Shitty and PSG are the worst!

If we want Bayern to compete on the highest level, we have to make compromises. It’s sad, but in this day in age almost every top club has some connection to Qatar.
But granted, that Sh#t the board pulled with matches in Saudi Arabia was unacceptable! And I do believe they understood that that was over the line...hopefully...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:27 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:18 pm

The position we are in and seeing the other clubs earning big we must take these steps to stay relevant:-
1)Find more lucrative sponsors--which we are doing now.
2)Increase the ticket prices 5-10 euros more at least currently its very very less..the increase will be nominal still compared to the EPL tickets..Arsenal fans pay 4 times that money to watch Mohamed El Neny and Aaron Ramsey
3)Seeing we have so many members we should increase membership price by say 5-8 euros more.
4)Start promoting FC Bayern brand more and start shipping merchandise to more countries or open more outlets.
5)Sign good young developing players or exceptional players like James (If they are available) from countries where bayern representation has been less and then go hard on that market initially like we did with James where people from colombian football association came here..we signed some partnership deals..we sold James cups/blankets/calendars and all sold like hot cakes..

It won't be sufficient but enough to stay afloat..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Coman » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Increase by 4 euros membership price ? 300.000 * 7 = €1.2 millions.

Increase by 5 euros ticket price ? 75.000 * (17 Bundesliga + 5 UCL + 3 Pokal) * 7 = €8.8 millions.

€10M more a year ? Better to ask Deutch Telekom to increase their offer to be Bayern main sponsor.

DT = €30M/year

Real Madrid, Man United and Barcelona : from €50 to €120M/year
Neuer (Ulreich)
Kimmich (Rafinha) - Süle(Martinez) - Hummels (Boateng) - Alaba (Rafinha)
Goretzka(Tolisso) - Thiago (Sanches)
Robben (Gnabry) - James (Müller) - Coman (Ribéry)
Lewandowski (Wagner)
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby prasun77 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:36 am

But the thing is ManUtd,Barca and Madrid have a lot of debts but whatever will be our increase will be profit..

This 30 million a year could be the difference between buying douglas costa for 35 million to say dybala for 70 million.

Our revenue will keep increasing by 5-10 million in profit every year..
so if we can make this to 15-20 with additional help and a bit better marketing to say 25-30 million then we are good..

I am discounting man utd as I can't be worried about them..Barca and madrid spend money illogically mostly..so we can and we are much more effective with 30 million than they are with 70 million..
Madrid bought a 15 year old kid recently for 35 million..we don't do such nonsense..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion