You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby Coman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Pelin wrote:8 m euros increase is very very low. l'm expecting a %5-8 increase. otherwise, only 8 m euros increase will be a big failure for MGT.

Don't forget we got less win in UCL and didn't reach the semi-final.
Same in Pokal.

That's count and cost us around 20M€ for sure I guess.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby pyrasur » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:50 am

For sure you guess?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Pelin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Coman wrote:
Pelin wrote:8 m euros increase is very very low. l'm expecting a %5-8 increase. otherwise, only 8 m euros increase will be a big failure for MGT.

Don't forget we got less win in UCL and didn't reach the semi-final.
Same in Pokal.

That's count and cost us around 20M€ for sure I guess.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Dreesen: "Our failure to progress beyond Champions League 1/4 final vs Real Madrid & not reaching DFB Cup final cost us around €25m.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Coman » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Crazy ... in 2017/18 it will be something like €750M at least if we win titles.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby gumboduncan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Great numbers. I'm really impressed how FC Bayern is financially operated. Lets not forget that our TV deal is much less then Barca's and Real's and also a lot less then the big Premier League teams which makes this amount much more impressive.

And don't forget that the club is debt free. Not many top level clubs can say that.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Pelin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:03 pm

considering, 25 m euros loss from CL and Pokal exit, low ticket prices, don't forget that our revenue only consists of football revenue, unlike Spanish teams whose revenue consists of other branches revenues, even membership revenue. without new TV deal, it's not bad.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby gumboduncan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayer ... .bild.html

Great for our bank account. Good that we benefit from Dortmund's and Leipzig's poor performance in the group stage.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:53 pm

gumboduncan wrote:http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/bayern-verdienen-am-bvb-aus-54117508.bild.html

Great for our bank account. Good that we benefit from Dortmund's and Leipzig's poor performance in the group stage.

The same thing was a big reason Juventus got a big pay out...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby gumboduncan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Correct Firefox1234. The problem is though that the Italian market pool is much larger then Germany's due to their bigger TV deal for the Champions League. But, every little helps.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:54 pm

gumboduncan wrote:http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/bayern-verdienen-am-bvb-aus-54117508.bild.html

Well, we're benefiting from the fact that every other German club got eliminated in the UEFA competition they participated in; in particular, Hoffenheim has done it twice this season. This is bad news for the competitivity and marketability of the league and the temporary extra financial income will probably be out balanced in the longer term.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gumboduncan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:22 am

I agree MUTU that it's bad for the league, but I blame that on the management of the teams. They are cheap and don't spend enough money to strengthen their squads. Look at Hoffenheim. They sold for almost 33 million euros and bought for about 15 million euros. They qualified for the Champions League and they didn't spend to strengthen their squad. IMO it was good that they didn't qualify for the group stage since they didn't deserve it. You have to spend money in order to strengthen your squad esp. after selling two of your best player (Rudy and Sule).

The Dortmund case is strange but that's IMO more psychological then anything else. They definitely have quality and spent big. Leipzig has no experience so I never thought they would cause any problem but they will be better next season. German teams need to spend more if they want to challenge Bayern and in Europe. It's that simple.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby prasun77 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Some more money coming in..
FC Bayern Munich has today announced OXiGEN as the club’s Official Functional Water & Recovery Tool Partner. The company’s groundbreaking oxygenated water and shot products provide natural increased stamina, mental clarity and faster recovery from exercise.

“We are very pleased to announce OXiGEN as our new partner, welcoming them into the Bayern Munich family,” said FC Bayern Munich’s Executive Board Member for Internationalization and Strategy, Jörg Wacker. “OXiGEN was created by some of the brightest minds in science and has been made available by experts with over 27 years of experience in the beverage business. This innovative brand aligns well with our club and its values,” he added.

The three-year partnership was kick-started during the team’s winter break training camp in Doha, which saw the players make use of OXiGEN as they undertook an intensive training program ahead of the second half of the season.

Blair Bentham, OXiGEN’s Founder and Chief Executive Officer commented: “We’ve been working diligently to find the ideal strategic partner for OXiGEN as we look to expand distribution globally. FC Bayern Munich is a worldwide brand whose aspirations and values align exactly with ours. It couldn’t be a better fit. Given that OXiGEN is a science-based, all-natural performance and recovery tool, it made complete sense to partner with one of the world’s top sports teams.”

“OXiGEN products are not only unique, but they are also coupled with an ambitious growth strategy, particularly in the U.S. where the functional water is already available in 40 states. We have a number of exciting initiatives planned, which will see FC Bayern and OXiGEN gain presence in new territories and retail networks,” said FC Bayern Munich’s President of the Americas, Rudolf Vidal.

OXiGEN products contain the proprietary ingredient, Activated Stabilized Oxygen (ASO®). ASO® is a highly stable O4 oxygen molecule, different from regular O2, which is compressed gas. When oxygen in the form of O4 is used in OXiGEN’s water and shot products, it doesn’t dissipate from the bottle when you open it. OXiGEN water contains 100 times more oxygen than regular water, while OXiGEN shot has five times more oxygen than OXiGEN water.

The products work almost immediately clearing lactic acid from the blood and boosting the body’s oxygen levels. As this happens, consumers experience faster recovery from exercise, enabling them to push harder and get back to training sooner. They also recover faster from oxygen deprivation during air travel and general fatigue.

The partnership will focus on the Americas, Middle East and Asia.

About OXiGEN™

Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2014, Formula Four Beverages Inc. is the premier supplier of high-quality, science-based oxygenated beverage products that benefit the health, wellness and lifestyle of everyone; our products don’t discriminate. For more information visit us at www.drinkOXiGEN.com or chat with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @F4OXiGEN. ASO® is a registered trademark of Oxigenesis, Inc. Used with permission.

share [source]
Last edited by prasun77 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:00 pm

prasun77 wrote:

This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:17 pm

I am now expecting faster recovery for players when they are down on the ground holding their ankles and the physio pours this water on the ankle.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:27 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion