You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby ottackon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 am

pyrasur wrote:Hahaha wtf :lol:

I've just been waiting for the occasion to post this song :mrgreen:
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MiaSanFCB » Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Apparently, Rafinha posted a photo on his Twitter account promoting a Nike-promoted event in the USA ("Champions Experience") featuring him and Douglas Costa. The issue was that both of them appeared on the photo wearing Bayern shirts, something which caused great unrest among Bayern board and Adidas.
Bayern threatened Rafinha with an important economic fine if he didn't remove the tweet. They ended up posting a photo with the Bayern shirts but without Bayern's and Adidas' logos.
As a consequence of this issue, Adidas has increasingly pressured Bayern's board to take measures as they have lost the patience with Nike (Remember Gotze and Kirchoff incidents).
The article says that our board is seriously considering to impose to new signings to renounce to their Nike deal in order to sign with Bayern. As this seems highly unlikely to happen, they might consider to sign just players who are under contract with Adidas from now on.

http://marketingdeportivomd.com/el-baye ... a-de-nike/

MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 09, 2017 9:43 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:Apparently, Rafinha posted a photo on his Twitter account promoting a Nike-promoted event in the USA ("Champions Experience") featuring him and Douglas Costa. The issue was that both of them appeared on the photo wearing Bayern shirts, something which caused great unrest among Bayern board and Adidas.
Bayern threatened Rafinha with an important economic fine if he didn't remove the tweet. They ended up posting a photo with the Bayern shirts but without Bayern's and Adidas' logos.
As a consequence of this issue, Adidas has increasingly pressured Bayern's board to take measures as they have lost the patience with Nike (Remember Gotze and Kirchoff incidents).
Apparently, our board is seriously considering to impose to new signings to renounce to their Nike deal in order to sign with Bayern. As this seems highly unlikely, they might consider to sign just players who are under contract with Adidas from now on.

http://marketingdeportivomd.com/el-baye ... a-de-nike/

Wtf? If that is true (and not tabloid speculative "stories"), we're in deep trouble. Restricting yourself to just half the player pool would hurt us gravely.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MiaSanFCB » Tue May 09, 2017 9:48 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Wtf? If that is true (and not tabloid speculative "stories"), we're in deep trouble. Restricting yourself to just half the player pool would hurt us gravely.

Exactly, it would be terrible for us, let's hope it's just spectulation and they find another solution. [-o<
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby #12 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Fuck you Adidas! Finally cough up double the cash you stuff up ManUre's ass every year and we can talk...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Tue May 09, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm confused. Shouldn't Adidas be happy that their brand crashed a Nike sponsored event? They get pissed when Götze wears Nike, then they get pissed when Rafinha wears Adidas?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 10, 2017 8:58 am

Yeah. Doesn't make sense. Nike wasn't pissed off at Goetze. I am sure they were happy. Nike should be the one upset at Rafinha and Costa. Not Adidas. And can't we play all along nicely? :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Wed May 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Well, Alexis Sanchez is bound to a Nike deal and he's reportedly our main target of the summer, which invalidate this alleged restriction.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby aterford » Wed May 10, 2017 7:57 pm

ottackon wrote:Well, Alexis Sanchez is bound to a Nike deal and he's reportedly our main target of the summer, which invalidate this alleged restriction.

Or the restriction is in place and Sanchez is merely rumors is also a possibility, hahaha :lol:
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Holy shit I thought that meant 99 billion for a sec. Why does continental Europe use comas and full stops the wrong way round ffs.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Yeah... WE are the weird ones...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Mon May 15, 2017 6:06 pm

it's very hard to predict total number in case of calculating exact BL global numbers.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Wed May 17, 2017 7:47 am

I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this but I'll o it anyway.

I am a firm believer in Bayern's philosophy of being an efficient debt free club and not splashing insane amounts of cash like some other European clubs. However, I think it's time to reconsider that approach for the next decade. We have entered an era of super clubs, thankfully us being one of them. If Bayern can win the CL three times in the next 7-8 years and also do what Barcelona did in 2009 (Six trophies in a year) then that would put us on the level of Real Madrid globally. The Bundesliga is growing in popularity in Asia, North America and Africa and if Bayern can win the big trophies on multiple occasions that'll cause Bayern's popularity to explode in overseas markets. Merchandise and shirt sales would be competing the likes of Madrid, Barcelona and United. Bayern and Bundesliga could/would make a lot of money of lucrative TV broadcasting deals.

Therefore, I think Ato achieve this sort of success Bayern must set serious targets in the transfer markets and pursue them ruthlessly. Splash the cash if that means multiple CL wins in the coming years. The increase in popularity and price money will more than make up for any debts that are incurred. It's time to go for the jugular! So sign Top class players who will strengthen Bayern every more and almost guarantee the CL in the coming years on more than one occasion.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:53 am

America USA wrote:I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this but I'll o it anyway.

I am a firm believer in Bayern's philosophy of being an efficient debt free club and not splashing insane amounts of cash like some other European clubs. However, I think it's time to reconsider that approach for the next decade. We have entered an era of super clubs, thankfully us being one of them. If Bayern can win the CL three times in the next 7-8 years and also do what Barcelona did in 2009 (Six trophies in a year) then that would put us on the level of Real Madrid globally. The Bundesliga is growing in popularity in Asia, North America and Africa and if Bayern can win the big trophies on multiple occasions that'll cause Bayern's popularity to explode in overseas markets. Merchandise and shirt sales would be competing the likes of Madrid, Barcelona and United. Bayern and Bundesliga could/would make a lot of money of lucrative TV broadcasting deals.

Therefore, I think Ato achieve this sort of success Bayern must set serious targets in the transfer markets and pursue them ruthlessly. Splash the cash if that means multiple CL wins in the coming years. The increase in popularity and price money will more than make up for any debts that are incurred. It's time to go for the jugular! So sign Top class players who will strengthen Bayern every more and almost guarantee the CL in the coming years on more than one occasion.

I've mentioned this in previous threads but I'll gladly say it again. Money let's you compete but hardly guarantees you will get results....you only have to look no further than the English sides like Man U and Man City who spent ridiculous sums on players to end up just fighting for a top four place.

I understand we all here want to see Bayern win the treble or at least the CL again the near future but just know splashing huge sums on a the "flavor of the year" isn't going to guarantee that anymore than well thought out squad building. Once again I'll say that I appreciate Bayern's conservative nature cause at the moment we are still able to go toe to toe with the best clubs in the world and in my opinion overwhelm them. All this without turning into a club eager to break transfer records and being suckered in to purchasing overhyped players. Unfortunate decisions and injuries have not been kind to Bayern for the past couple years but the quality in the squad is impossible to ignore......
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion