You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:18 pm

That money without Russin or Arab Gulf involvement...

We should start to pay big to get the names otherwise we are going to stay behind.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bbenno » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Given that we only had a transfer budget deficit of 18mill this summer, and given that the new tv-deal will kick in next summer, I also think it is time to really try to go for 1-2 players of super star quality, or potential superstar quality! Not that we're not already doing that to a certain extent. I just hope that this financial situation means the club won't hold back a la Kroos wage, possibility for Neymar, KDB and so on, and splash the cash for a true WC-player when needed.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Pelin » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:44 am

Seventy percent of the revenue is to be distributed in separate five-year rankings in the Bundesliga and the second division. A further 23 percent is to be handed on the basis of five-year ranking combining the two divisions.

Five percent is to be paid out based on a 20-year ranking of the 36 clubs in Germany's top two divisions. This provision could benefit a team like Kaiserslautern, who won the Bundesliga in 1998 and spent many of the past two decades in the top flight, but are down battling against relegation from the second division.

Two percent is to be paid to clubs based on how many minutes they give to players who have been trained in Germany and are under 23 years old, a provision that could sweep fresh euros into the coffers of a team like Freiburg.

In addition, the top two tiers will also benefit from the sale of TV rights to overseas broadcasters. Second division teams will share $5.3M with the amount increasing over the next three years by $1.06M per season.

A quarter of the remaining income from overseas TV and marketing will be distributed evenly to each of the 18 Bundesliga teams.

Half of the revenues will go to the teams based on a 5-year ranking of performances in European competition and the remaining percentage will be dependent upon the number of matches played in the Champions League and the Europa League

About new TV deal distribution.it's hard to calculate the numbers without detailed information regarding distribution.However, our minumum must be reaching up to 120 m euros from both.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:01 pm

We're doing better than Real Madrid and all EPL clubs, and this without overpriced tickets and a tremendous TV deal, simply extraordinary.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Pelin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:26 am

BL clubs should promote BL brand better, especially in USA market in which the other clubs except us are not so active. l think China-Germany football agrement and partnerships between clubs will improve and benefit BL brand in China in addition, we are aggressive on marketing in the last 2-3 years, Lately, we opened a office in China after NYC.

China has 500 million football fans and Bayern have 90 millions fans there. it's a really big market for sponsorship and merchandising, as well as increasing fan base.also considering we can get more money from China BL TV deal in the future.

in the past, BL fans thought BL belongs to Germany. maybe we still have local fans who are even against Bayern's internationalization. They are really selfish in my opinion. since they want Bayern for themselves, they don't care about others, they don't care about Bayern, since Bayern needs internationalization and marketing to grow more. Moreover, Our all fans should support Bayern's internationalization for the good of Bayern.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:37 pm

ottackon wrote:We're doing better than Real Madrid and all EPL clubs, and this without overpriced tickets and a tremendous TV deal, simply extraordinary.

We are also doing better than Barca. since %10 of their revenue belongs to basket, handball and hockey while ours are only football revenue.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby bbenno » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:17 pm

BTW, I believe the new domestic tv deal for DFB Pokal rights starting this current season (ZDF, ARD, SKY) is estimated to have increased from around 34m to about 100m a year, (soccerex, and others). So it should be safe to say that maybe not next year, but in two years we will be looking at 700+m in revenue with increased internationalization. 8) :lol:

Also hope that Dortmund and others continue to push internationalization, which is very likely. Bild wrote something about Schalke making 10m from their China trip this summer...that is pretty impressive considering its Schalke...Leverkusen are also eyeing to harvest the success of Chicharito across the Atlantic I believe.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby bbenno » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Pelin wrote:
ottackon wrote:We're doing better than Real Madrid and all EPL clubs, and this without overpriced tickets and a tremendous TV deal, simply extraordinary.

We are also doing better than Barca. since %10 of their revenue belongs to basket, handball and hockey while ours are only football revenue.

Interesting...I did not know that. But what about Bayern, we also have a basket team and lots of other smaller stuff?
Last edited by bbenno on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Pelin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:24 pm

bbenno wrote:
Pelin wrote:

Interesting...I did not know that. But what avout Bayern, we also have a basket team and lots of other snaller stuff?

we have only Bayern II and frauen, while they have Barcelona II.Our basket team has nothing to do with our 626.8 revenue.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby Coman » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:25 pm

bbenno wrote:
Pelin wrote:

Interesting...I did not know that. But what avout Bayern, we also have a basket team and lots of other snaller stuff?

There should be a story about FC Bayern Munchen e.V. and FC Bayern Munchen AG
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby Pelin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:42 am

There should be a story about FC Bayern Munchen e.V. and FC Bayern Munchen AG

The AG has been registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Munich since December 21, 2001 under HRB 140475. Under their responsibility, the professional men's team from the Bundesliga as well as the second team, the A and B juniors, the women's football division and the necessary business for the organization of these teams have been in place since 14 February 2002. [6] In the FC Bayern München eV, however, the chess, table tennis, handball, bowling and the gymnastics department are combined. The basketball division is separated from its own company.

so, you are right. Football+women team+young teams=AG
Chess, table tennis, handball e.t.c. =e.V.
Basketball is separated from AG and e.V.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby bbenno » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Thank you for the clarification! :)

Talk about bowing out with style! Impressive work Karl Hopfner!
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:46 am

Pathetic choice of picture from dailymail...

Bayern Munich are £170million behind Premier League clubs, moans German giants' president Uli Hoeness [source]

The comment section is even more pathetic... the reasons I want Bayern to win the CL, preferably against an English side in the final.
JANCKER

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:59 am

He should stop moaning about PL money like a bitch, it's embarrassing.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:03 am

:o
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion