You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby ottackon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:10 pm

The world's top 20 highest earning players (published by France Football)

1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) : 65 million euros
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) 54
3. Neymar JR (Barcelona) 36,5
4. Thiago Silva (Paris-SG) 27,5
5. Robin Van Persie (Manchester United) 25,6
6. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) 23,8
7. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) : 22,5
8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Paris-SG) : 21,5
9. Sergie Agüero (Manchester City) : 21,2
10.Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) : 20,2
11. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) and Yaya Touré (Manchester City) : 20
13. Angel Di Maria (Manchester United) and Radamel Falcao (Manchester United) : 18,5
15. Iker Casillas (Real Madrid) : 17,8
16. David Silva (Manchester City) and Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea) : 17,3
18. David Luiz (Paris-SG) : 17,2
19. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) : 17
20. Mario Götze (Bayern Munich) : 16,9

The world's top 20 highest earning coaches

1. José Mourinho (Chelsea) : 18 million euros
2. Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid) 15,5
3. Pep Guardiola (Bayern Munich) : 15,2
4. Arsène Wenger (Arsenal) : 11,3
5. Louis Van Gaal (Manchester United) : 10
6. Fabio Capello (Russia) : 9
7. André Villas-Boas (Zenith Saint-Pétersbourg) : 8,5
8. Sven-Göran Eriksson (Shanghai SIPG) : 8
9. Jürgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund) : 7,2
10. Laurent Blanc (Paris-SG) and David Moyes (Real Sociedad) : 7
12. Rafael Benitez (Naples) : 6,9
13. Walter Mazzarri (ex-Inter Milan) : 6,8
14. Roberto Di Matteo (Schalke 04) : 6
15. Luciano Spalletti (ex-Zenith Saint-Pétersbourg) and Luis Enrique (Barcelona) : 5,5
17. Antonio Conte (Italy) : 5,3
18. Manuel Pellegrini (Manchester City) : 5,2
19. Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool) : 4,9
20. Roberto Mancini (Inter Milan) : 4,8

P.S. : it includes wages, various bonuses and advertising revenues
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Bayern Munich finance director Jan-Christian Dreesen has rejected a recent report in France Football revealing Robert Lewandowski's salary, labelling it "blatant nonsense."

The French magazine claimed Lewandowski is the highest-paid Bundesliga player and earns €20.2 million per year in salary, bonuses and sponsorship revenue after joining Bayern on a free transfer from Borussia Dortmund in the summer.

Despite the German paper reducing the published number by €1.2m to €19m, Dreesen told Sport Bild: "I think this number is astonishing. It defies any explanation how someone can come up with such a number. The number's just wrong, blatant nonsense."

Dreesen, 47, admitted that it's "not unusual to pay a signing fee" for a free player, but claimed that "even with the signing fee you will significantly stay under this sum."

While it is common in other leagues to shown salaries, the Bundesliga has always been very strict about not making individual earnings public.

However, a recent court case over unpaid mandatory church taxes during Luca Toni's time at Bayern Munich laid open the Verona attacker's salary at Munich. The former Italy international earned some €14.5m per season between 2007 and early 2010.

The Italian later claimed to know that there are "a few players" at Bayern currently earning more than he did while at Munich some eight years ago.

"I don't know where he got that information from and I can tell you: His statement is not true," Dreesen insisted. Adding that "Luca Toni was on an absolutely extraordinary salary back then" and thus it "remains an absolute exception also in the present situation for us."

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/bayern-munich/s ... ary-report?
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Atlantafc » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:03 pm

How did van persie negotiate that high of wages?
Fc Bayern aint nothin' to fuck wit
Atlantafc
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Atlantafc wrote:How did van persie negotiate that high of wages?

He came of a killer season before he signed with Man U so no surprise he was paid accordingly...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tedesco » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Bayern signs new deal with Adidas - for 60M€ per year till 2030 [source]
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:34 pm

That's a big increase :D
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:42 am

How much did we have before?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:20 am

we had around 25mil € and we just signed it 2 years ago until 2020 I think.

This news is great! This had to happen after our board got angry about Adidas signing 75mil€/season with Man Utd.

GREAT if true.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Gave » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 am

sch0ll7 wrote:we had around 25mil € and we just signed it 2 years ago until 2020 I think.

This news is great! This had to happen after our board got angry about Adidas signing 75mil€/season with Man Utd.

GREAT if true.

Thats just great news!!! Btw, ManUs deal is 75milj GBP/season :wink:
Gave
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:57 am

Gave wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:we had around 25mil € and we just signed it 2 years ago until 2020 I think.

GREAT if true.

yes pounds...

but the difference is that Adidas sells for Man Utd etc..while we have total freedom and we sell everything ourselves...which means a lot more money. We earned more than 100 mil € from merchandising last season...that is some kind of a record.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Gave » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
Gave wrote:

GREAT if true.

yes pounds...

but the difference is that Adidas sells for Man Utd etc..while we have total freedom and we sell everything ourselves...which means a lot more money. We earned more than 100 mil € from merchandising last season...that is some kind of a record.

Okay, I didnt knew that. Do you mean Adidas gets profit when they sells Man Utd kits etc.. and we take all profit to ourself? Is there links to article or something to prove this? Nothing that I dont believe what you write, just want to know more about this 8)
Gave
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:41 am

I dont have any links as we always sold our merchandise ourselves. Online store and all other stores are 100% ours to profit from.

I know that Man Utd had a contract with Nike that limits them from selling themselves and everything was sold by Nike so they had all the profits. Man Utd just got that annual money and some percentage of sales.

I believe they made a different deal with Adidas now but will still limit them from profiting large from selling kits.

That is why we had more revenue from merchandising than any other club in the world I guess [ 105.2 Mio Euro ]. We sold less shirts than Man Utd, Real Madrid etc...but earned more. Couldnt find merchandising revenue of other clubs but I believe it is lower than 100 mil€.
sch0ll7

Postby Tedesco » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 am

That's plus 35m€. At least one signing per year can be paid just from this deal.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:41 am

Bayern Munchen have extended their kit deal with Adidas until 2030 for a reported €900m (£645m).
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:00 am

A bit less than Man U but a great increase nontheless. It is fair to assume RM is next, they won't accept being behind Bayern and ManU. But it shows the need to increase Bayern's profile around the world further. CL wins are the key to achieving this, as I don't think we are about to embark on a Galactico project.
endrity
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion