You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:16 pm

What would salary caps entail though? Uniform salary caps across all UEFA members and their top leagues? So Bayern would be forced to offer not more to their top player than leagues with legitimately amateur players in them? Defeats the purpose altogether, so you'd need FA-based salary caps, which is essentially what is happening with the separate negotiation of TV deals and the resulting asymmetrical distribution of money when comparing top leagues. That's not a way to enforce equality (the necessity of which is, at the core of it, completely debatable to begin with).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Fénix wrote:What happens when you break the 8+3 rule in football?
In fact I was about to suggest this as one of the few less ridiculous ideas to limit "new money" and behemoth clubs. But then that's going to skewer the strength of clubs towards that of their national teams too. Which would be hilarious for England. :P
Fénix wrote:Nobody cares anymore about football as sport.

wut? :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:29 pm

quaazi wrote: In fact I was about to suggest this as one of the few less ridiculous ideas to limit "new money" and behemoth clubs. But then that's going to skewer the strength of clubs towards that of their national teams too. Which would be hilarious for England. :P

It cannot be limited anymore. That should have been done back in 2001 or 2002. That wasn't a ridiculous rule. not at all. Till 1995 you did have a chance to gather one generation, buy few domestic players, produce youth players and dominate for few years or become an important part of domestic competitions.

Today we have so rich and powerful clubs who can after 5-6 years change things once again and buy players of all those clubs who can't compete with their financial power. Maybe in England would be possible with this new TV revenue, in other leagues, I don't know... Maybe France where Lyon have been doing great job this season with very good policy or Atletico, Valencia with possible youth recruitment.

Whatever, it's way too late. EU played the key role by abolishing 8+3 rule. Fifa was suggesting between 2001-2005 to at least try with 6+5, but no.

But I totally agree, for England 8+3 rule would be wuhuuuuu with the current 2/3 foreigners and 1/3 English. :P National coach would be proud.

quaazi wrote:wut? :|

In terms of fighting to make football(especially domestic) more competitive, brake a little bit the big clubs with their spending transfer policies, big fees and player salaries, etc. People have got nothing of this high professionalism, jet-set lives, media fapping on Leo-Cristiano competition, etc.

Damage which has been made in the last 20 years cannot be neither fixed nor controlled anymore. People will just have to wait for World Cup or all of continental national competitions to see some football and feel something what they've had used to feel in club football before 2000's. There were maybe one or two matches in which I didn't enjoy last summer at World Cup, the rest were interesting.

We'll face major troubles if they let someone to do exactly the same thing what Qatar did in handball with foreign players, then it's gonna be completely pointless to watch and follow football.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Tedesco » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:19 pm

I hope that there are some really smart people in the other FAs thinking about ways to limit this. The impact of this can basically destroy the competition in Europe.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:18 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tedesco » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Bundesliga considering unpopular measures to compete with EPL TV deal [source]
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:36 pm

I am against changing match times but I think it might be time to consider increasing the number of teams to 20 and eliminating the winter break. It's simply hard to stay excited about the league when it's out of action for around a month, + it means we have less games to play and hence screen obviously.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:52 pm

True the time is perfect for us Asians not sure about our American friends. PL success is just marketing and of course accessibility with the English language. Better partnership with English broadcasters would be better than changing the time.

More exposure of the YouTube channel and even uploading more matches there would help the league exposure.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Fénix » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Wow, I thought they want to remove 50+1 rule and then boom - really nothing spectacular. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pyrasur » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:13 pm

runaway wrote:True the time is perfect for us Asians not sure about our American friends. PL success is just marketing and of course accessibility with the English language. Better partnership with English broadcasters would be better than changing the time.

More exposure of the YouTube channel and even uploading more matches there would help the league exposure.

via Tapatalk

Time is only bad if you are hungover on a Saturday morning ;)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:11 am

From 1st March, Laura Masi will start working at FC Bayern. She was previously the marketing director at AC Milan, where she spent 20 years 3 months. After a sabbatical year, she is set to start her new adventure with Bayern. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Good news!
She has an impressive CV :shock:
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Evandro » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:17 pm

What will be the Laura Masi's function since we already have Andreas Jung (responsible at board level for sponsorship and events, brand management, new media and IT, merchandising and licenses, international relations, and marketing and PR for the Allianz Arena)?
FCB uber alles
Evandro
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I am against changing match times but I think it might be time to consider increasing the number of teams to 20 and eliminating the winter break. It's simply hard to stay excited about the league when it's out of action for around a month, + it means we have less games to play and hence screen obviously.

why ? - I know it is frustrating to have a month off but it gives the players a break and maybe an edge over their competitors in Europe.
Actually I am in favour of reducing it further ... to 16 teams - first of all the level of football will be better and the players will have physical stress... therefore less injuries. Actually uefa had a plan to have a 16 team league mandatory all over Europe.

Gegen die Modernen Fussball - have you ever seen this banner in our stadium?
BU97 have one too :D
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Advancing to the quarterfinals of the CL has already generated €50 million for Bayern.

Bayern's revenue thus far includes €17 million from TV revenue, €8.6 million for qualifying for the group stage, €5 million for the five group stage wins, €3.5 million for qualifying for the knockout rounds, €3.9 million for qualifying for the quarterfinals, and €12 million from the four home games.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/c ... lasse.html
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion