You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby Bavarians » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:58 am

I do not know if it's the right topic, but otherwise is ask them to change my message to the topic indicated and sorry for any mistake I may have made.

Revenue from the Bundesliga clubs so far.

The earning players at Bayern Munich?

In the overview is the gross salaries of Bundesliga players. The figures are derived solely from publicly available sources. The overview and research will vote on the salaries of Bundesliga players. As a professional football player, of course, you earn much more than the "average citizen". The summaries are for information only. I keep to remove non-factual comments. Here is an overview of salaries of players 2014/2015 at Bayern Munich:

MIA SAN MIA @ Deutscher Meister

http://www.fantasybundes.com/en/my-team

Bavarians
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Portugal

Postby runaway » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:20 am

Wow that Volkswagen sponsor money for Wolfsburg. For a corporate sponsored club, Leverkusen doesn't get a lot. :shock:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ottackon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Deloitte Football Money League 2014 (2013 revenue figures in brackets)

1: Real Madrid: $639m ($602.7m)

2: Man Utd: $602.3m ($492.3m)

3: Bayern Munich: $566.8m ($500.1m)

4: Barcelona: $563.5m ($560.5m)

5: Paris Saint Germain: $551.5m ($463.2m)

6: Manchester City: $481.9m ($367.2m)

7: Chelsea: $451.1m ($352.4m)

8: Arsenal: $417.9m ($330.2m)

9: Liverpool: $355.8m ($279.5m)

10: Juventus: $325m ($316.4m)
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Eeverything you need to know about Bayern's current financial situation

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/ ... model.html
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 am

Football has a problem. The Premier League is set to receive a whopping €2.3 billion per season for TV rights, thanks to Sky and BT Sports. Other countries won't be able to keep up! Bundesliga currently earns just under €500M. Here's something that was posted on the forum earlier:

This means that the lowest earner in the Premier League will probably still earn 3x the TV revenue of Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 pm

I'd say kudos to the FA, they market the EPL very very well. The problem is rather with the Bundesliga's ridiculous amount. It's our problem not theirs if you ask me.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:13 pm

In ten years I'll probably be paying more to watch the EPL on TV than tuition for JJ. Yeah, that makes sense.
tflags

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'd say kudos to the FA, they market the EPL very very well. The problem is rather with the Bundesliga's ridiculous amount. It's our problem not theirs if you ask me.

It's everyone's problem really because with such a TV deal the Premier League will become colossal.

Here's what the St. Etienne co-president had to say about it:

“The Premier League will become the NBA of football. It will be greater than the Champions League. Clubs such as Manchester United or Chelsea will have budgets of €700 or €800m,” he was quoted as saying in the French media. “What is happening in England will impact on Germany, Italy, Spain. And I do not imagine that Uefa will not react. But there will be a greater attention if the request comes from Bayern [Munich], Real [Madrid] , Barcelona or Milan instead of St Etienne.” [source]
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Unless the PL teams actually convert their financial strength to success and invest it properly to strengthen their clubs, it's not a problem for the rest of the world yet. They can only buy as much players and like the ex-Chelsea players, a lot of them will eventually find better careers elsewhere. Top players will still want to play for the big Spanish duo. Germany is still a talent exporter/producer so the only thing I hope they do is actually milk these PL teams for their money.

If all that money just goes to their owners and ticket prices of their stadiums still don't go down, that's is really sad for football.

I watched Chelsea-Everton and the STAMPford Bridge was dead until they were winning in the 89th minute. #-o
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:29 pm

^ kudos for seeing the glass half full. But in reality, money talks. Football is all about money these days. With money, PL teams will have all the spending power and import all of the top talents by offering them far higher salaries than the rest of the world can afford.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Ridiculous comparison there. The footballing world has the phenomenon of dominating nationalism that doesn't exist in the basketball world. A sport with "franchises" obviously concentrates where the money is. A club like Dortmund or Schalke or Bayern will always count on the continued influx of fans from the largest economy and population in Europe. A club like Barcelona or Real Madrid will always count on the huge market of spanish-speaking nations. And a club like Juventus or Napoli can always count on Italian neo-nazis and others stabbing foreigners and supporting their club. :coffee:

The real problem for the Bundesliga is its lack of marketing in the english-language market. The swathes of chinese and indian and indonesian fans do not speak spanish or german, but have an understanding of english. So obvously they gravitate towards the league that markets itself in english. There are some promising signs, though, as the BuLi launched its english-language youtube channel, for example.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby pyrasur » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:56 pm

At least the English overpay in transfer fees, which will even the playing field a little. But even if this TV deal is a problem I'm not sure there's much of a solution. I feel a large number of people tune in to English Premier League because it's English. Even if its possible to find English language commentary for the Bundesliga and the other leagues, you'd need some kind of emotional connection to want to follow a foreign league.

Unfortunately I do not see the Bundesliga ever approaching anything near the popularity of the Premier League. Hopefully the English continue to spend poorly, but I am nervous that with so much money, even idiots can get too powerful eventually. At least I won't have to deal with so many bandwagon fanboys in the meantime 8)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby runaway » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:03 pm

With the way the rich PL clubs have been spending their money, this extra money might take a while to take effect. Liverpool's and Spurs' Suarez and Bale money for example was misspent. Chelsea took years to properly setup their new system of buying new young players instead of at peak-to decline players and had to be threatened by FFP to learn to buy and sell properly. City is on the same situation as Chelsea years ago with too many old players on the brink of decline without proper young reinforcements.

Money has not automatically brought overall success (especially internationally) or else Real Madrid would have celebrated their La Decima years ago. But I do know that it was revealed recently that the salary bill of the clubs have impact on league success. (There are exceptions of course like HSV and QPR with their inflated wage bills)

That's true that some players would want to play for a lot of money but top players would still want to play for top teams and win silverware. If Germany can continually produce top talents and sell them for huge money, they'll get to share some of the blessings.

But indeed the amount of money is worrying because it further inflates the market and the poor teams won't be able to compete with the likes of Burnley. Widening of the talent pool to more remote places to look for talent can help increase the talent pool.

Player salary caps is something the Europeans can learn from MLS.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:11 pm

What happens when you break the 8+3 rule in football? This happens. Nobody cares anymore about football as sport.

Looks like Premier league is on its way to destroy Champions League. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby prasun77 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:15 pm

At Bayern we can't have a youth XI its impossible anytime and Real and Barca earn enough to hold their own..now imagine we need to buy a player X and table a bid of 40 million (which Bayern always think is too much but still,suppose!) and offer salary 10 million a year..
on the other hand a team like say EVERTON tables a bid of 70 million and offers 15 million(because they have money now EVEN without sheikhs and oligarchs!)....do you understand the gravity of the situation?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion