You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby Tedesco » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:15 pm

That is probably the money they used to pay the stadium.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Badger » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Tedesco wrote:
Bayern's 346 million € Allianz Arena is now fully paid off. 16 years earlier than planned. [source]

=D>

That is a phenomenal achievement. Paying that sum off 2-3 years early would be praiseworthy, but paying it off in little more that 1/3 of the time is awesome. And is it now 22 or 23 years in a row that Bayern has made a profit? They must be one of the most sound football clubs financially, anywhere in the world.

The extra money that is now available will put them in a very strong position in the transfer market. And besides that, many top players now want to come to Bayern. It bodes well for the coming years.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Mmmm I have a big feeling that we'll have Tango dance in the next Oktoberfest:grin:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:57 am

Imagine Messi here [-o<
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:08 am

DerKaiser wrote:Imagine Messi here [-o<

We're too proud to 'imagine' that in public. :lol:
JANCKER

Postby endrity » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:25 am

I wonder how they really feel about building a stadium that is now clearly too small for Bayern. I know the whole "higher costs for less revenue" argument as well as the fact that gameday attendance is an ever smaller part of the team's revenue. But if they could do it all over again I am sure they'd go for 80k at least.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Badger » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:20 pm

^^ I don't know about that. A 71,000 stadium, filled for every match is not bad at all. I, for one, would not care to sit any further back than the current last row, and am glad there aren't another 10,000 pushing through that narrow gate to the S-Bahn and getting on the train before me. :-)
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:50 pm

75000 max.. Bigger is not that good for traffic, parking etc.
Ottomeister13

Postby nm462272 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:02 pm

Parking and U-bahn situation is already stressful... I think current dimensions work just fine. A couple years ago we were sitting in the parking garage for over an hour after the game, trying to get out... :x
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ottackon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Bayern posted a turnover of 528.7 million euros, and if you take the TV rights out of the equation, I think we are the most powerful club in the world from a financial perspective.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:36 pm

The result is fantastic, but I wish we had had a few mil. more revenue (12 to be exact). Manchester United (540) and Barcelona (530) were never so close. But being fourth is a fantastic result considering where we*ve come from. I*m not sure next year*s result will be as high as this because of Club WC and World Cup etc., maybe if we win the CL we can post a similar result and beat ManU and Barca
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:14 am

Has anyone here been in a 70+k Stadium? Although I have not, I just cant imagine those top rang seats are any good, which is kind of evil if you ask me..... I was at the game just to cheer
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:27 pm

You can see stuff nicely, just focus on the match and not the stuff around ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:32 pm

DerKaiser wrote:Has anyone here been in a 70+k Stadium? Although I have not, I just cant imagine those top rang seats are any good, which is kind of evil if you ask me..... I was at the game just to cheer

I've been to the Bernabeu. I didn't watch a game but I did go all the way to the top. It's not as bad as one would imagine.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:39 pm

If Bayern managed to pay the stadium debt 16 years ahead of schedule, I suppose they also had to pay the rest of the interest on loan for the remaining period which I am guessing was in the millions which is impressive.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion