You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby tflags » Mon May 27, 2013 11:40 am

tflags wrote:Bottom line, Robben screwed Schalke with EUR5 mil ... plain and simple.

I found this post from about a year ago and thought, mmm, Schalke must have been celebrating Robben's goal, BIG TIME.
Last edited by tflags on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tflags

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 29, 2013 7:58 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Wed May 29, 2013 10:12 am

"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AdepT » Wed May 29, 2013 1:13 pm

If we win the CWC, add another 5m Euros.
Another 3m if we win the UEFA SuperCup.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Then we should check if BVB has some starter with a release clause of 8 millions :P
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Kinkam » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Draxler, Gundogan, Goretzka, Great German Footballers - all these people are future Bayern players.
Kinkam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:52 pm

lolwut :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Kinkam wrote:Draxler, Gundogan, Goretzka, Great German Footballers - all these people are future Bayern players.

Ummmm.....you know this is FIFA right, I don't know whats with some Bayern fans these days. Even in the 70s and 80s Bayern were not able to sign every great German player that ever existed! People need to chill and appreciatethe ayer Bayern has now with the likes of Kroos(23), Muller(23), Gotze(20), Gomez(27), Lahm(28), Badstuber(24), Boateng(25), Kirchkoff(23), Schweinstiger(28), and Neuer(28). Unless one of these players gets sold especially in the midfield dont expect any new stars unless they are coming from Bayern's youth system.......

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Kinkam » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 pm

"Ummmm.....you know this is FIFA right"

No its reality. Its no secret they want talented young Germans. And in the 70's I don't think they had the spending power that Bayern has today, which by the way is only going to increase. To the point we are nowadays linked with 40+m players at every turn. Fact is Bayern most likely can get any German/Bundesliga player they want. If Pep says he wants any of those players I've mentioned it will most likely be done in a season or two at most.
Kinkam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Kinkam wrote:
"Ummmm.....you know this is FIFA right"

No its reality. Its no secret they want talented young Germans. And in the 70's I don't think they had the spending power that Bayern has today, which by the way is only going to increase. To the point we are nowadays linked with 40+m players at every turn. Fact is Bayern most likely can get any German/Bundesliga player they want. If Pep says he wants any of those players I've mentioned it will most likely be done in a season or two at most.

Bayern have showed time and time again that just because they can spend like R.Madrid that doesnt mean they will. Bayern isnt like Man C and Chelsea they dont have to spend for top talent, Bayern has one of best youth systems. If Bayen always spending for top talent then guys like Muller, Kroos, and Alaba would never have shined. Thats why im saying all those players you named are deemed excess and unnecessary....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Kinkam » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Thats why im saying all those players you named are deemed excess and unnecessary....

Well the Bayern of old is changing. Instead of buying a bunch of Pranjic's, its looking for top quality. I deemed Gotze unnecessary but as soon as the opportunity arose they took it. You can say the same about Lewa, not needed, but he might end up at Allianz. You can be sure if Schalke has a successful future team of Meyer, Goretzka, Draxler, Matip, Bayern will break it up like they've done in the past. There's no need to fool ourselves that Bayern won't keep an eye on these players and if they're careers take off they'll be successful targets.
Kinkam
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Kinkam wrote:
Thats why im saying all those players you named are deemed excess and unnecessary....

Well the Bayern of old is changing. Instead of buying a bunch of Pranjic's, its looking for top quality. I deemed Gotze unnecessary but as soon as the opportunity arose they took it. You can say the same about Lewa, not needed, but he might end up at Allianz. You can be sure if Schalke has a successful future team of Meyer, Goretzka, Draxler, Matip, Bayern will break it up like they've done in the past. There's no need to fool ourselves that Bayern won't keep an eye on these players and if they're careers take off they'll be successful targets.

Im not saying Bayern arent keeping tabs on them and i know Bayern have evolved from the days of having players like Pranjic but at the moment i think the squad stays intact and who is to say players like Can and Hojbjerg or other youth players dont become key components in the future.....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:06 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:08 am

Rank (Last year's position) Avg. Per week
1 (3) Manchester City £100,764
2 (69)Los Angeles Dodgers £93,380
3 (2) Real Madrid £90,734
4 (1) Barcelona £90,201
5 (6) New York Yankees £89,407
6 (7) Milan Football £81,752
7 (5) LA Lakers £78,671
8 (4) Chelsea £78,053
9 (8) Bayern Munich £76,924
10 (10)Inter Milan £76,923
11 (9)Philadelphia Phillies £76,583
12 (11)Manchester United £75,423

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2339802/Manchester-City-highest-paid-team-world.html

Interesting to see Bayern dropped one place but there is a good chance it will increase after players like Kroos, Alaba and Boateng are resigned....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Bazi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Rank (Last year's position) Avg. Per week
1 (3) Manchester City £100,764
2 (69)Los Angeles Dodgers £93,380
3 (2) Real Madrid £90,734
4 (1) Barcelona £90,201
5 (6) New York Yankees £89,407
6 (7) Milan Football £81,752
7 (5) LA Lakers £78,671
8 (4) Chelsea £78,053
9 (8) Bayern Munich £76,924
10 (10)Inter Milan £76,923
11 (9)Philadelphia Phillies £76,583
12 (11)Manchester United £75,423

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2339802/Manchester-City-highest-paid-team-world.html

Interesting to see Bayern dropped one place but there is a good chance it will increase after players like Kroos, Alaba and Boateng are resigned....

Average wage per week is misleading since United has a much bigger squad than Bayern and pays € 30-40m more in wages than we do.

So I think those lists are bogus. The important number is the total amount of wages paid.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion