You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby tflags » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:38 am

BBC wrote:About £86.1m is still outstanding on the building costs for the Allianz Arena, opened in 2005, but Hoeneß has promised that the sum will be repaid in the next "three or four years".
tflags

Postby MoFattal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:49 am

20-30M per year is pretty much up to grasp.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bazi » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Uli Hoeneß stated once again that Gazprom won't be the third shareholder but a German partner. He added that no more than 11,8% will be sold which means that 70% of the shares will remain with the club.

By the way because it wasn't mentioned here in the thread I want to raise attention to something Rummenigge stated late January / early February. He said that Bayern München was already operating profitable effectively January 1st 2013 for the ongoing season. Admittedly bonuses were net included at the time but all "normal" costs were already covered which is very impressive in my view.

Here's the link: http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktue ... /39716.php (German, didn't find an Engish version)

Regarding the stadium loan, I don't think that we'll see a drastic increase in available funds because of that. For one we already benefit from the decreasing interest burden so we have less costs already and another point is, let's say we buy a star player from that money which was previously used for the rate of repayment. In this case € 10m of next year's money will be bound to pay the salary altogether.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:39 am

AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 am

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Rumoured player wages

Postby Kinkam » Wed May 08, 2013 12:56 am

http://www.utd111.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3453

Arjen Robben - £165,000
Franck Ribery - £165,000
Mario Gomez - £140,000
Bastian Schweinsteiger - £135,000
Phillip Lahm - £120,000
Manuel Neuer - £105,000
Thomas Muller - £85,000
Jerome Boateng - £80,000
Claudio Pizarro - £80,000
Javi Martinez - £75,000
Toni Kroos - £65,000
Holger Badstuber - £65,000
Rafinha - £60,000
Mario Mandzukic - £60,000
Dante - £55,000
Daniel Van Buyten - £50,000
Luiz Gustavo - £50,000
Xherdan Shaqiri - £40,000
David Alaba - £40,000
Tom Starke - £35,000
Diego Contento - £18,000
Nils Petersen - £15,000
Kinkam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:58 am

they are not quite accurate...for instance. Ribery is our biggest earner than Lahm and Schweini earn more than Robben...while Gomez is somewhere around Robben.

It is hard to know what is NET salary on yearly basis while looking at those pounds and per week wages.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 am

I found some new info about Champions League new TV deal for Germany...

It is comfirmed that Sky and ZDF paid € 50 M and € 54 M for CL broadcasting rights...that is per year.

This meant a jump from € 47 M last year – with Dortmund receiving € 17 M, Leverkusen € 15,2 M and Bayern € 14,8 M from the Germany specific market pool – to € 78 M this year, an increase of 66%.

That is some great news I must say.

With only 3 teams from BL qualifying for CL this year [Gladbach knocked out before entering CL]...those 3 clubs will get bigger share.

We can expect to earn arond 55-65 mil€ [depends..if we win that final] just from market pool and CL prize money this season...not including that money we got from selling out our home matches.

when all put together we will earn around 100 mil€ just from CL.

This will break all records.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby tflags » Wed May 08, 2013 11:57 am

sch0ll7 wrote:This will break all records.

A bit off topic but just think about Dortmund's case. Around 60 million confirmed revenues from the CL alone, plus Goetze's 37 million plus whatever they get from Lewandowski, let us say 27 million more. :?
tflags

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 pm

To be more accurate...

Including Semis...
Dortmund earned 58,28 mil€
Bayern earned 53,88 mil€

so if we win in the final...total earnings from market pool + prize money will come to 64,23 mil€ and dortmund [as losers] will earn 64,78 mil€

So there you go:)...both around 65mil€ [not including gate receipts from home matches].

For us it could go as high as 100mil€ [including gate receipts].
sch0ll7

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 08, 2013 10:51 pm

That would be amazing. Let's just hope we land that damned trophy [-o<
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby mbahou » Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 am

This meant a jump from € 47 M last year – with Dortmund receiving € 17 M, Leverkusen € 15,2 M and Bayern € 14,8 M from the Germany specific market pool – to € 78 M this year, an increase of 66%.

why did we earn the least ? can someone clarify please :)
mbahou
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Because we finished 3rd in BL that year.

50% of CL TV money is distrubted according to the last years league position of the club.

In Germany there ware only 3 clubs in CL so sharing of those 50% is little different than those in England [40%,30%,20%,10%]...so we have [I think] 50% [Dortmund], 35% Leverkusen, 15% Bayern [for season 2011/12]. Even though we have 4 CL spots...share was same as Gladbach didnt qualify for CL so only 3 clubs [Dortmund, Bayern and Schalke for 2012/13] splited that money.

Other 50% depends on the progress in the current season’s Champions League, which is based on the number of games played.

Us and Dortmund now played 12 games each...and still have to play final. While Schalke played only 8 games.

So other 50% is shared with different formula and us and Dortmund get the same share with Schalke getting smaller share due to playing less games in CL.
sch0ll7

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:50 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion