You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby BayernLove » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 am

Browsingwa*
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Bubgabubga :)

aaah i was thinking for like 5 minutes...and than had to ask who were you refering to:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby springbok51 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Hey all,

I've been looking all over to find out how much a club earns by winning the Bundesliga, I've not yet been able to find an answer. I know the Premier League champions earn around 15 million pounds (18.6 million euros roughly). I'm guessing it's something similar but I couldn't find exact numbers yet, could anyone enlighten me?
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. - Bill Shankly
springbok51
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 pm

springbok51 wrote:Hey all,

I've been looking all over to find out how much a club earns by winning the Bundesliga, I've not yet been able to find an answer. I know the Premier League champions earn around 15 million pounds (18.6 million euros roughly). I'm guessing it's something similar but I couldn't find exact numbers yet, could anyone enlighten me?

Are you talking about simply prize money from the DFB, or including potential earnings from the CL and super cup as a direct effect?
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby springbok51 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:21 am

I'm just talking about the direct DFB prize money, it seems to be a well guarded secret or something...
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. - Bill Shankly
springbok51
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:07 pm

springbok51 wrote:I'm just talking about the direct DFB prize money, it seems to be a well guarded secret or something...

Approximately €33mil.

http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_GB/uk/industries/sportsbusinessgroup/sports/football/deloitte-football-money-league/691295aa0c415310VgnVCM1000001a56f00aRCRD.htm

These are fully audited figures, so I believe them to be representative of reality.

Dortmund’s resurgent on-pitch form, which resulted in Die Borussen lifting the Bundesliga, provided a €33m (£30m) increase in revenue

The article then goes on to explain further revenue is generated in the CL. So this figure of €33mil is the Bundesliga prize money.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Could it be Bundesliga+Pokal? Seems a bit high for just BL
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Could it be Bundesliga+Pokal? Seems a bit high for just BL

Possibly
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Stock exchange expert interviewed by tz regarding FC Bayern's finances. He thinks FC Bayern are economically the best run club in the world. =D>
He also talks about UEFA FFP.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 16503.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Looks like a $373 million turnover (from EUR350M last year if I am not mistaken) and a record EUR11.1M profit for the club this year.
tflags

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 pm

tflags wrote:Looks like a $373 million turnover (from EUR350M last year if I am not mistaken) and a record EUR11.1M profit for the club this year.

I think you meant 373m euro.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
tflags wrote:Looks like a $373 million turnover (from EUR350M last year if I am not mistaken) and a record EUR11.1M profit for the club this year.

I think you meant 373m euro.

Indeed. Tks.
tflags

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:33 am

So now we are officialy 3rd when it comes to revenue...we gained that 3rd place over Man Utd after they announced their revenue of 355 mil€.

Ours is 368.4 mil € [total - 5mil€ transfer revenue]

Just great:)

But RM and Barca are way ahead of us... RM with record 514 mil€ and Barca at 485 mil€

That is what you get when you get 130mil€ just from domestic TV deal:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 am

The sooner Bayern get international prominence the better!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 am

sch0ll7 wrote:So now we are officialy 3rd when it comes to revenue...we gained that 3rd place over Man Utd after they announced their revenue of 355 mil€.

Ours is 368.4 mil € [total - 5mil€ transfer revenue]

Just great:)

But RM and Barca are way ahead of us... RM with record 514 mil€ and Barca at 485 mil€

That is what you get when you get 130mil€ just from domestic TV deal:)

To be fair, even if we earned 130m rather than what we are earning now, we would still be 3rd. What we really need is to cash in on the matchday tickets. No other stadium in the world sells out so quickly as Allianz Arena so it's ripe for a ticket price increase. Ticket prices in other top leagues in Europe are much, much higher.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion