You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:11 am

With the recent reports of a record breaking transfer this only makes me appreciate Bayern's stingy ways in the transfer market...tho sometimes it causes a lot of heartache for us fans but looks like all those disappointing transfer season have bared the fruit of a great player in Javi Martinez, lets hope Javi Martinez can plant the seeds to grow into long yrs of success and victory for Bayern Munich
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 am

Well to be honest Martinez will be a record breaking transfer and we are paying an insanely high amount, but in the end let us look at the whole transfer window, because that is what FFP looks at (not spending more than you earn in a transfer window).

We bought 7 new players (Starke, Dante, Weiser, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, Pizarro, Martinez) but we only paid around 60-70 million in total.

Considering we earned a total of 29 million from the Champions League in prize money alone, which I think went up to around 45 million with TV money and so on, I am sure that we will still make a profit at the end of the year. We did last year and we spent over 40 million in transfers, while we were eliminated in the round of 16 in the CL.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:51 am

I'm glad to be supporting such a financially healthy club with money to burn while still making a profit. I think we will be able to afford Javi without much bother to our bank account, the signings combined, despite adding a LOT of depth, did not bother out wallet that much. In fact, this looks to be the beginning of spending rather than the end!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Well to be honest Martinez will be a record breaking transfer and we are paying an insanely high amount, but in the end let us look at the whole transfer window, because that is what FFP looks at (not spending more than you earn in a transfer window).

We bought 7 new players (Starke, Dante, Weiser, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, Pizarro, Martinez) but we only paid around 60-70 million in total.

Considering we earned a total of 29 million from the Champions League in prize money alone, which I think went up to around 45 million with TV money and so on, I am sure that we will still make a profit at the end of the year. We did last year and we spent over 40 million in transfers, while we were eliminated in the round of 16 in the CL.

Usually the CL finalists get a lot more. About 70-80m.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 am

AvatarX wrote:Usually the CL finalists get a lot more. About 70-80m.

Chelsea Winners € 59,935,000
FC Bayern Final € 41,730,000

That amount received by Chelsea was a record...

But when considering that gate receipts from CL home matches were not included in that amount...than we can say they got around 70-80 mils...and we got around 55mil€
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby BayernLove » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 am

Why did Chel$ki get so much money? I believe it has to do with the 2 Manchesters crashing out early and the Prem having so much TV money?
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:05 am

sch0ll7 wrote:than we can say they got around 70-80 mils...and we got around 55mil€

While (including the 40M for Martinez) we spent 70 million on transfers. I am sure that we earned 15 million from Bundesliga, Pokal, merchandise, sponsors etc.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 am

BayernLove wrote:Why did Chel$ki get so much money? I believe it has to do with the 2 Manchesters crashing out early and the Prem having so much TV money?

Thats wat i read on the UCL wiki page that the UCL money final money can vary on tv money because in 2010 Man U earned a total of €53m while Barcelona got €51m even tho they lost
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm

I wrote about Market pool money [TV + performance] few pages back:)

English clubs receive more money from their TV deal...because English broadcaster paid more money to broadcast CL to English households.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby SouthernStar » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Wow Chelsea pretty much recovered most of the money they spent......

http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=3245657

Considering how much did Ch€£$ki spend on their transfers this summer?

Marin-£ 7.040.000
Hazard-£ 35.200.000
Oscar-£ 28.160.000
Cesar-£ 7.744.000
Moses-£ 7.832.000
Total- £ 85.976.000 / € 108.306.368

Not considering wages... Don't Abramovich just invests in whatever they lack? Also, Man $hitty and Ch€£$ki somehow still ends up with a really high debt. Anyone care to explain on the whats-behind-the-scene?
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 pm

I guess their wages are covered by the departures, what with Droggers and all.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BayernLove » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 am

And don't forget Eyebrows! Bastard probably had a fair bit of wage on him...
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 am

BayernLove wrote:And don't forget Eyebrows! Bastard probably had a fair bit of wage on him...

who are you refering to?
sch0ll7

Postby BayernLove » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:25 am

Bowingwa. But who else?
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 am

BayernLove wrote:Bowingwa. But who else?

Bosingwa* :P
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion