You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:36 pm

The financial insecurity is reasonable because of the pandemic and nobody knows how much it will last. Rummenigge said a lot of times that this crisis will hit football hard financially. I'm saying though that despite the situation we're the club with the biggest earnings due to treble and we're going to offload some contracts so we can't possibly be so tight signing Perisic,backup RB and a proper CDM. If we didn't win the treble we would struggle financially where we couldn't even sign a single player??? I think not... Plus the money in the bank we didn't use last season on the so-called big rejuvenation they said.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Our TV pool money is ridicoulous. Why so little?!?!

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bazi » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:18 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Our TV pool money is ridicoulous. Why so little?!?!

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

It's going to increase by 70% starting next season when Amazon, DAZN and ZDF take over the Champions League broadasting rights from Sky Germany if I remember correctly.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:13 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

per Hainer, Bayern is losing roughly 100 million Euros due to Corona (4 million per matchday, plus merchandising).
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Here's in English. Situation is very bad, but still... This is so funny about the shirts, gear, merchandise because they can't go to stadium. Like I can go to the Arena all those years having 2-3 Bayern kits and the 07/08 presentation suit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o :roll:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:34 pm

I bought more merchandise (money wise) in 2020 than I did in the last 6 years combined...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:17 pm

#12 wrote:I bought more merchandise (money wise) in 2020 than I did in the last 6 years combined...

A lot of merchandise is sold from the shop at the Allianz Arena I guess, not to mention food and drinks.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bazi » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:42 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I bought more merchandise (money wise) in 2020 than I did in the last 6 years combined...

A lot of merchandise is sold from the shop at the Allianz Arena I guess, not to mention food and drinks.

The Bayern München museum alone makes millions in revenue in a normal year.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:43 pm

MUTU wrote:

I was including that... And I go there at least twice a season...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:35 pm

Bazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:

The Bayern München museum alone makes millions in revenue in a normal year.

absolute mobscene on match days, and has customers every day too (stadium tours, etc.). but i can definitely believe that income number.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion