You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:36 pm

The financial insecurity is reasonable because of the pandemic and nobody knows how much it will last. Rummenigge said a lot of times that this crisis will hit football hard financially. I'm saying though that despite the situation we're the club with the biggest earnings due to treble and we're going to offload some contracts so we can't possibly be so tight signing Perisic,backup RB and a proper CDM. If we didn't win the treble we would struggle financially where we couldn't even sign a single player??? I think not... Plus the money in the bank we didn't use last season on the so-called big rejuvenation they said.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Our TV pool money is ridicoulous. Why so little?!?!

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bazi » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:18 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Our TV pool money is ridicoulous. Why so little?!?!

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

It's going to increase by 70% starting next season when Amazon, DAZN and ZDF take over the Champions League broadasting rights from Sky Germany if I remember correctly.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion