You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Can this Bayern team beat the best in Europe?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Can this Bayern team beat Barcelona?

Yes, if we stay healthy last season was BS!
90%
No, how can any team can stop MSN!
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: Can this Bayern team beat Barcelona?

Postby ttoad92 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:22 pm

To put it simply: NO, not with the with this high line.
ttoad92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:22 pm

That was really abysmal from Alaba. The rest of the team wasn't much further behind. But I take back my words about the team's mental weakness.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby prasun77 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:23 pm

YES THEY CAN!THEY PROVED IT TODAY!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:23 pm

I will say not without a Martinez and Vidal combo in midfield.
JANCKER

Postby endrity » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Not by playing Alonso, we can't. We also need two serious defenders back there. Kimmich is good, but not good enough yet.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Alaba had his one in hundred bad games today... But we need stability... I hope Guardiola finally realized that today...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:40 pm

I hate to rush Boateng but he will be a crucial piece if Bayern are to beat Barca....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:50 am

... Boateng and Martinez. Still, I feel we would have a much better chance (50-50) in a final and not over two legs (30-70).
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:20 pm

We are referring only defenders. Of course Boateng and Javi back will help a lot for defend the MSN, but Robben, Costa, Muller and Lewandowski have to stand up.

The high line is not because Pep loves it, the problem is that our 4 principal attackers can't generate attack by themselves. They struggle yesterday when they were alone, that they required the support of the rest of the team, consequently this bring the high line.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:25 pm

that is why we need Thingo from the first minute...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:32 pm

JANCKER wrote:I will say not without a Martinez and Vidal combo in midfield.

The only problem is that in order to put Martinez in midfield Thiago has to be benched. We lose our creativity for a second enforcer. Realistically we MUST play Lewy and Müller up front together and Coman/Costa on the wings. If we play a 4 man back line that only leaves 2 CMs and Both Thiago and Vidal NEED to play, one to enforce and one to create.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:that is why we need Thingo from the first minute...

Exist a mystery of why he didnt play until the 100 minutes. Maybe he wasnt 100% fit for this game or Pep thought that with Xabi we could be be better in defense.

I dont know what exactly is happening with Thiago, but after the static offensive we have most of the game, a dynamic player like Thiago was required.

He didnt play in Dortmund and was not consider as a starter player in most games.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:40 pm

sherpthederp wrote:

The only problem is that in order to put Martinez in midfield Thiago has to be benched. We lose our creativity for a second enforcer. Realistically we MUST play Lewy and Müller up front together and Coman/Costa on the wings. If we play a 4 man back line that only leaves 2 CMs and Both Thiago and Vidal NEED to play, one to enforce and one to create.

We'll see what Carletto thinks about that once he's here... Martinez is the best to stop counters, he's wasted at CB. Martinez and Schweini worked, why can't Martinez and Vidal work?
JANCKER

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:40 am

#12 wrote:Alaba had his one in hundred bad games today... But we need stability... I hope Guardiola finally realized that today...

You cannot get any kind of stability at the back if all your defenders manage to get injures all the time.

That's why Kimmich has been playing CB for a few weeks now, because we are in an emergency. Not even Schweinsteiger and Martinez at their best would be able to make this defense look good

This time it wasn't our high line, but individual and unacceptable mistakes. I know some people enjoy saying Pep is shit because we play with a ridiculous high line, but that was not the reason for our meltdown in the first half against Juve.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:46 am

JANCKER wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:

We'll see what Carletto thinks about that once he's here... Martinez is the best to stop counters, he's wasted at CB. Martinez and Schweini worked, why can't Martinez and Vidal work?

Well, first of all because Javi Martinez has been injured for most of the time in the last 3 years.

And I don't know what makes you think that Ancelotti will play something similar to Heynckes.

Ronaldo-----Benzema-------Bale
----Modric----Kroos---James---

That's the system that Ancelotti used in his last spell with Real Madrid. :roll:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion