You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Youth

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Youth

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:24 pm

I agree that Kovac should incorporate youth more than he has - that's definitely one area he's failed in. But:

1. he was crucified for too much rotation early in the season, and probably rightly so - the results weren't there, neither was consistency. so, he went totally in the opposite direction and doesn't rotate at all anymore. there should be a middle ground, obviously...
2. he's not in a position to take "risks" in the cup...because everyone is calling for his head even when he wins by small margins
3. Shabani isn't that good, at least compared to other Bayern talents who SHOULD be playing (Mai, Früchtl, Zirkzee, even Jeong Woo-Yeong)

I'm not defending Kovac, but that's the reality of his situation... he's been put in a place where he cannot afford to make any mistakes. Hence, he takes zero risks.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Nulis vienas » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:06 am

pfff how much of shabani have you seen? and how much of the stalling of his development do you give credit for to kovac? look even james is unhsppy under this dude how could teenagers have hope? yeah, davies was a relatively big money signing with a lot of marketing potential, heavily promoted by the club, so he got some minutes, and even him- not enough lol. btw I don't care what kovac feels employment wise, I care for the team not him
Nulis vienas
Getting the hang of it

Postby nm462272 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Nulis vienas wrote:pfff how much of shabani have you seen? and how much of the stalling of his development do you give credit for to kovac? look even james is unhsppy under this dude how could teenagers have hope? yeah, davies was a relatively big money signing with a lot of marketing potential, heavily promoted by the club, so he got some minutes, and even him- not enough lol. btw I don't care what kovac feels employment wise, I care for the team not him

i've seen quite a bit of Shabani... i watch as much Bayern II as I'm able to. He's decent, but absolutely not up to Bayern standards. There are other youth players in our setup who have much more promise than him - Jeong, OBM, Zirkzee to name a few.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:21 pm

nm462272 wrote: There are other youth players in our setup who have much more promise than him - Jeong, OBM, Zirkzee to name a few.

Since you follow them much more than me,, could you tell what's your opinion on Will and Mai?
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby nm462272 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Fénix wrote:
nm462272 wrote: There are other youth players in our setup who have much more promise than him - Jeong, OBM, Zirkzee to name a few.

Since you follow them much more than me,, could you tell what's your opinion on Will and Mai?

Sure, I think Mai has the quality to be an option for the senior team. I guess some of the youth prospect "shine" has worn off since he's been around for a bit, but he looked pretty good in his couple of appearances last season, and he's a rock for the 2nd team. Actually, my own opinion is that if Bayern doesn't sign de Ligt, they should just promote Mai full time to the senior squad.

I was pretty hopefull for Will, and I think he has a lot of talent, but I want to see how he looks coming back from his injuries. He's 20 now, so I think next season he'll want to play in a higher division. Maybe a loan to the 2nd Bundesliga would be good for him?

As I said before, I try to watch the 2nd team as much as possible, but sometimes it's tough due to broadcasting restrictions. However, I'm moving back to Munich in one month, and I want to go to a bunch of their games next season (especially if they're promoted to 3.Liga).

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 25, 2019 3:19 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bmguy » Sat May 25, 2019 4:42 pm

Let klose coach Bayern 1st team
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 25, 2019 5:19 pm

bmguy wrote:

Let klose coach Bayern 1st team
One day he will .. one day he will for sure...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bmguy » Tue May 28, 2019 6:21 am

I have a question: is it eligible for Bayern to have another reserve team to play in the amateur league?
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:28 am

bmguy wrote:I have a question: is it eligible for Bayern to have another reserve team to play in the amateur league?

What do you mean in having another reserve team? Each club can only have one reserve team, and that reserve team can only play two divisions lower than the main team.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bmguy » Tue May 28, 2019 8:39 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
bmguy wrote:I have a question: is it eligible for Bayern to have another reserve team to play in the amateur league?

What do you mean in having another reserve team? Each club can only have one reserve team, and that reserve team can only play two divisions lower than the main team.

Thanks, I just wonder if we can push Bayern u17 or 19 to replace Bayern II in the Regionaliga, I guess no way :mrgreen:
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby #12 » Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

bmguy wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

Thanks, I just wonder if we can push Bayern u17 or 19 to replace Bayern II in the Regionaliga, I guess no way :mrgreen:

They’re not senior teams, they play in youth leagues - players that are good enough will automatically play for one of the two senior teams...
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Thu May 30, 2019 10:09 am

Yes it is possible. There are many restrictions including a cap on how many reserve teams we can have. But the answer to your question is yes, we could have a Bayern III team, I assume they would start at Oberliga or Landesliga level (league 5 or 6).
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:07 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion