You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Youth

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Youth

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:40 am

#12 wrote:Stop the hype

Stop the pessimism.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:15 am

MUTU wrote:

Stop the pessimism.

It’s not pessimism, but he mentioned the same players in like three different threads... It’s not like they’re even bombing Regionalliga
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:27 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Stop the pessimism.

It’s not pessimism, but he mentioned the same players in like three different threads... It’s not like they’re even bombing Regionalliga

And you were pessimistic in response in all three threads. Would you like me to tell you to stop being pessimistic in the other two threads?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]Stop the hype

Stop the pessimism.

And you were pessimistic in response in all three threads. Would you like me to tell you to stop being pessimistic in the other two threads?[/quote]

Was I? Don’t think so...
Also I‘m not pessimistic, I'm dialing down a tone... We may well give em a shot... But let’s not act like they’re sure starters...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Nulis-vienas » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm

you talkin to me? don't tell me what to do, watch your own tone

also, yeah, heard about ajax. shabani is imo similar to havertz. except kai was getting minutes at 17 and is currently a german international and one of the leaders in his club team
my messages on 4chan, all google and facebook platforms and reddit are displayed to me as if they were successfullly posted but viewing from other devices they're not there
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

FC Bayern Youth

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Nulis-vienas wrote:you talkin to me? don't tell me what to do, watch your own tone

also, yeah, heard about ajax. shabani is imo similar to havertz. except kai was getting minutes at 17 and is currently a german international and one of the leaders in his club team

How many games habe you seen him play?
I mean you go around this forum asking people about how he fares...

I used to follow Bayern 2 quite closely, I don’t anymore (as I have less time and also broadcasting is mediocre... Plus getting relegated was a bummer), so:
Talents have been hyped left right and center in this club... Always...
The truth is: quality prevails!
If they are good enough, they will find their way... Basti, Lahm and Alaba all made it despite different journeys to get there... Others didn’t... Dorsch, Benko, Hoibjerg, Gaudino... And they had early debuts... Look at Wintzheimer! We ridicule Arp, yet Wintzheimer is not really better and he was the next big thing a year ago... I don’t know what you guys expect, it’s not rocket science: players good enough to become starters in an ambitious team are very rare! V E R Y rare!
Now our youth development has been abysmal for YEARS... There ARE no two or three players good enough as not all world class players live in Bavaria...
So I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you...

If we keep going down this road much longer, we can however play them all, as our ambitions continually degrade...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Nulis-vienas » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:30 am

yeah I've seen him on youtube duh
what ambitions? they don't go out to lose, right? they try right? it's just getting more delusional to expect to have no young people but stay successful. go get ambitious on treating youth right
past failures don't mean the current young players need to be looked at thinking ahead like they'll prolly not get there, what's the point. I don't get that. and no, of course quality doesn't prevail no matter what. simple example: look at adriano, rooney, etc. they were young enough, proven as world class, then sth in their heads happened it's over. so how is a young clueless player supposed to become anything if they're handled by inept shlubs? which bayern coaches have imo proven themselves to be. unless you think superior academies are simply in better locations where more geniuses are born. maybe so. but bayern had literally 0 new bavarians in 10 years. fine, no need to stay in munich, whatever. alaba is an austrian (jk he's nigerian philipino) talent they poached. will was taken from kaiserslautern. jeong and zirkzee were poached. batista meier and so on- poached. literally only shabani is a local guy (well, raised local, of course his parents are Albanian). what's so impossible? 0 in 10 years lol. they're capable of identifying good talents, but no one ever breaks through. they can't all be just trash phonies somehow pretending to be talented. coaches are by far the most suspicious here, that's what I'm saying. unreasonable to expect teens to all be resilient and come through no mater what loser is in charge of them. using exveptions as excuse to losers? no thanks. these kids need to be helped step by step and whatnot. that's the only way to create, not leaving it up to them to figure all out
my messages on 4chan, all google and facebook platforms and reddit are displayed to me as if they were successfullly posted but viewing from other devices they're not there
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:49 am

Nulis-vienas wrote:yeah I've seen him on youtube duh
what ambitions? they don't go out to lose, right? they try right? it's just getting more delusional to expect to have no young people but stay successful. go get ambitious on treating youth right
past failures don't mean the current young players need to be looked at thinking ahead like they'll prolly not get there, what's the point. I don't get that. and no, of course quality doesn't prevail no matter what. simple example: look at adriano, rooney, etc. they were young enough, proven as world class, then sth in their heads happened it's over. so how is a young clueless player supposed to become anything if they're handled by inept shlubs? which bayern coaches have imo proven themselves to be. unless you think superior academies are simply in better locations where more geniuses are born. maybe so. but bayern had literally 0 new bavarians in 10 years. fine, no need to stay in munich, whatever. alaba is an austrian (jk he's nigerian philipino) talent they poached. will was taken from kaiserslautern. jeong and zirkzee were poached. batista meier and so on- poached. literally only shabani is a local guy (well, raised local, of course his parents are Albanian). what's so impossible? 0 in 10 years lol. they're capable of identifying good talents, but no one ever breaks through. they can't all be just trash phonies somehow pretending to be talented. coaches are by far the most suspicious here, that's what I'm saying. unreasonable to expect teens to all be resilient and come through no mater what loser is in charge of them. using exveptions as excuse to losers? no thanks. these kids need to be helped step by step and whatnot. that's the only way to create, not leaving it up to them to figure all out

Was I? I rate neither Rooney nor Adriano quite highly... The thing is: except for mediocre Can, there is no single player from our academy that had at least a decent run of games in a top league... They are NOT able to identify talent, that’s it...
And while we have one or two promising guys, the question remains: are they better than what we have/are they good enough to build a future on?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Nulis-vienas » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:25 pm

#12 wrote:

Was I? I rate neither Rooney nor Adriano quite highly... The thing is: except for mediocre Can, there is no single player from our academy that had at least a decent run of games in a top league... They are NOT able to identify talent, that’s it...
And while we have one or two promising guys, the question remains: are they better than what we have/are they good enough to build a future on?

did I ask what you rate them :? ? they were amazing players, and if my eyes weren't enough, zlatan, cr7 and messi are better sources than you. and yeah, like I said, magical guys in other academies, worthless filth in bayern. emre can was also poached btw and he had good times for sure. big clubs see value in him, though he's not great. but look at these other ungrateful youths. they get the amazing grace of being able to work with genius bayern coaches, and these poor amazing proffesionals always get only some crooked bumbaclot children of hunchbacks that can't seem to do $hit after the brilliant education by enlightened awesome bayernistas. 10 years 0 schseinsteigers. no wonder literally every academy is better than bayern. every youth international they get is fake. poor amazing coaches.
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:38 pm

Nulis-vienas wrote:
#12 wrote:

did I ask what you rate them :? ? they were amazing players, and if my eyes weren't enough, zlatan, cr7 and messi are better sources than you. and yeah, like I said, magical guys in other academies, worthless filth in bayern. emre can was also poached btw and he had good times for sure. big clubs see value in him, though he's not great. but look at these other ungrateful youths. they get the amazing grace of being able to work with genius bayern coaches, and these poor amazing proffesionals always get only some crooked bumbaclot children of hunchbacks that can't seem to do $hit after the brilliant education by enlightened awesome bayernistas. 10 years 0 schseinsteigers. no wonder literally every academy is better than bayern. every youth international they get is fake. poor amazing coaches.

You used them as an example... I don’t know what your post is suppose to tell me... You think one or two years of coaching make that much of a difference? Ronaldo went to ManUre at 17... That’s when these guys are bought... Sure, and I basically agree, the coaches could be way better, to a large extent... But there’s even other academies that do not have the regular output you apparently dream about... Schweinsteiger and Lahm are generational players... If we get an Alaba every 8 to 10 years it’s not THAT bad...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Nulis-vienas » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:27 pm

You used them as an example... I don’t know what your post is suppose to tell me... You think one or two years of coaching make that much of a difference? Ronaldo went to ManUre at 17... That’s when these guys are bought... Sure, and I basically agree, the coaches could be way better, to a large extent... But there’s even other academies that do not have the regular output you apparently dream about... Schweinsteiger and Lahm are generational players... If we get an Alaba every 8 to 10 years it’s not THAT bad...

post was supposed to tell you that adriano and rooney were amazing and you can disagree with that and it's still true. their mentalities still let them down as grown ups that
were at the top, so what are you expecting from teenagers?ronaldo is maybe not quite 'these guys' ok? but he got the best treatment at boichester, he's spoken about mentoring and whatnot plenty.

actually, I forgot something quite important in the point about 0 in 10 years. it was a youth loving coach that was even responsible for that generation back then.
maybe van gaal was lucky to be there at the right time, who knows, but he was the one who allowed muller, alaba and badstuber into the first team. lvg track record with youth speaks for itself. seedorf, iniesta, xavi, puyol, kluivert, rashford.
alaba was a poached talent. they poach many others, and plenty keep impressing in their age groups, then time comes when someone like lvg would take over and instead these guys disappear. under lvg, 17 year old guy was in the cl semi against lyon. even contento, you know he should be sold cause he had chances and just didn't quite live up to expectations. played in a domestic champion team that also went to cl final. shabani never plays a anything and the team is not just weaker but boring.
no I wouldn't say 1 man in 10 years is ok, but they still make 0. what if van gaal hadn't been there? I might say 15 years not 10. so is it fake talents or trash system?
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:04 pm

Van gaal didn’t coach a side competing for international cups, he coached a side struggling to win back Bundesliga...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Nulis-vienas » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:03 pm

???
yeah I remember that they started the season wobbly. to br expected when a new guy wants to bting his culture to a team that's been irrelevant in uefa since 2001. yet unlike with kovac, van gaal had a team that was exciting and eventually started achieving things. he was clear about what he wanted. also, they won. and got to cl final. where is kovac despite always picking safe option, no youth? lol
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Nulis-vienas wrote:???
yeah I remember that they started the season wobbly. to br expected when a new guy wants to bting his culture to a team that's been irrelevant in uefa since 2001. yet unlike with kovac, van gaal had a team that was exciting and eventually started achieving things. he was clear about what he wanted. also, they won. and got to cl final. where is kovac despite always picking safe option, no youth? lol

Hey, I‘m with you... Just saying: it’s easier to implement young players when the team is NOT successful... Even though Bundesliga is in a horrible state, our bosses think Kovac is successful atm...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Nulis-vienas » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:07 pm

#12 wrote:
Nulis-vienas wrote:???

Hey, I‘m with you... Just saying: it’s easier to implement young players when the team is NOT successful... Even though Bundesliga is in a horrible state, our bosses think Kovac is successful atm...

or when you're playing in the cup, or leading comfortably, or in the start of the season when he's still safe from the sack. at least to keep the players motivated, show there's a path to the first team, give a little taste, but not this guy.
in fairness he murdered dortmund took the title that was all theirs. so it's improvement. but he was chosen to rebuild and did how much of that? by using who? yeah exactly. how do you think a better coach wouldn't use youth even a little more youth. even ajax can appreciate shabani but not kovac
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion