You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Youth

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Youth

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:34 pm

How can you not love Old Uli?!?!
Come on , he is getting old... he must have forgot the Korean guy's name
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:How can you not love Old Uli?!?!
Come on , he is getting old... he must have forgot the Korean guy's name

Like this:

Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:04 am

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:44 am

I am really positive with our youths...

the Korean guy ... :twisted:
this one here...
Zirgzee ... (?)
Will
and some others as well.

the future looks bright
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:26 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am really positive with our youths...

the Korean guy ... :twisted:
this one here...
Zirgzee ... (?)
Will
and some others as well.

the future looks bright

Why do you say the future looks bright? They are simply the biggest names in our youths, but it doesn't mean that they will turn out to be great players just because they looked OK in a pre-season friendly or two, 5 months ago, back when they had started training ahead of the seniors and were thus fitter.

I don't know, I'm not ready to judge them given that we're unable to watch the reserves and U19s play match in match out. Or ever for that matter :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:18 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:13 am

we must increase training level and density. since, developing youth takes so much time for us. For instance, Adrian Fein was one of the best talents we had. he is almost 20 and he is playing at BL 2.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:20 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:02 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:46 pm

To continue this interesting topic into the right thread.

Our FCB II footballers maybe are not good enough however I believe that the club did some major screw ups lately.
C'mon... players like Fruchtl should already been capped 10-15 games at Pokal,friendlies or done & dusted CL games where there is no harm in losing games/points. Zirkzee is murdering the division he plays and I wonder if he will go -at least- on loan to a Bundesliga team before he turns 20. Lukas Mai doesn't even get scrap minutes, it's a sad situation. Some of them maybe late bloomers, can't everybody turn into Alaba,Muller,Kroos,Lahm or break instantly in the starting XI for a such competitive squad as Bayern's plus that nowdays all the top clubs have become very impatient.

The club invested some serious money into Youth Campus in order to produce the next Bayern players, it's unrealistic to have results so soon however we're entering a rejuvenation project and it's very strange to me that despite declaring a rebuild we won't promote neither use any of our youth products maybe is a message to them and the managers of FCB II and whole Youth Dpt that they need to become better however I see no harm for Mai becoming 4th-5th CB, Fruchtl replacing Ulreich, Zirkzee or Yeoong being our 5th winger in the pecking order and Shabani gets loaned to a team like Freiburg f.e

We literally do nothing for them just promoting them, taking a photo with a big smile, wooden words and that's it...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:55 pm

A very interesting serious project for me would be to assemble a Youth squad U-19 to strictly compete for the Youth Champions League every year. High internal -healthy- competition for the players, high standards and strict programme for everybody, this will raise the competitiveness in the squad and you can tell who can deliver or not plus you can evaluate the players much better if they can deliver against other top talents from other countries you can measure their true talent and potential much better.

You can structure a squad with the first team rules. Having something like an "identical" second squad so the integration would be easier as well in the future. In the FCB II which will be build and will compete straight for Youth CL trophy or aim for the semi-finals every year will get surrounded by a top youth coach and assistant staff, physios everything, having a youth General Manager who will connect with the first team Sporting Director and first team coach, scouting department who will monitor players U-16 to enter the youth squad every two years and so on...

Maybe I'm wrong but we might not give high standards lately into our youth ranks.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Agreed on integrating the youth players into the senior team. Maybe Bayern management pictures Neuer leaving after his contract is up in 2 years - he'll be 33 years old on Wednesday and would be 35 when his contract ends. At that point, Früchtl would be 21 years old and (presumably) ready to take over as the main keeper. Ulreich could be the backup between now and then, as his contract also runs through 2021.

Lukas Mai is a legit talent, I have NO idea why he isn't being incorporated more, or even in the discussions of Bayern buying another CB.

Zirkzee was dominating with the U-19, and has continued to perform extremely well with FCB2... mind, he's only 17. He has a bright future, and I'm curious what Bayern will do with him next season. Presumably they gain promotion to 3.Liga.... do you let him play a year there as the main striker? or send him on loan, where he risks not playing?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Nulis-vienas » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:10 am

does anyone know how sgabani and will wre this season? I like these two and have high hopes. for them, not that bayern will actuslly give a chance. but.for themselves, these guys are what I'm excited about from the youth. also, zirkzee is a real one
my messages on 4chan, all google and facebook platforms and reddit are displayed to me as if they were successfullly posted but viewing from other devices they're not there
Nulis-vienas
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

FC Bayern Youth

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:07 am

Stop the hype
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:40 am

Nulis-vienas wrote:does anyone know how sgabani and will wre this season? I like these two and have high hopes. for them, not that bayern will actuslly give a chance. but.for themselves, these guys are what I'm excited about from the youth. also, zirkzee is a real one

Will had a bad injury. Shabani not sure about him but Ajax are/were after him as a replacement for De Jong.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion