You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern vs Barcelona?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern vs Barcelona?

Postby meister » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:56 pm

I always thought that barça is team that can't loose. But now i think i was pretty wrong :lol: his defense is really a joke(maybe because Puyol can't play?) and I think his style of game of a lot of passes can be stop with a strong mildfiel and with a great defence .
meister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby uzi716 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 am

Bayern certainly have the quality to beat Barcelona. I think it will come down to how we play against them, when you play Barcelona its all about tactics.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:20 am

^ If you ask me, Barcelona is the only team I wouldn't change anything when we play against. Their success is based on them forcing their own strategies and others changing theirs. We should bring them our own game, and let them be the ones to worry for a change. If we don't change, and they don't change, then it will be the best judge on who is the better team.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BrianSwan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 am

Would love it if that happened!
BrianSwan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nshth » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 pm

bayern vs. barca would be a dream CL final... the main battle will be most certainly played in midfield which will be interesting as both teams like to over power there opposition with lots of position... defence will also play critical part and thats where we lack a bit... close to predict !!
Bayern Forever
nshth
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Both Bayern and Barca have shown there inconsistencies in the back, i think the one who wins is the one who makes the least mistakes.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Both Bayern and Barca have shown there inconsistencies in the back

Why do I feel somehow offended by this? Seriously, saying Barca's defensive "inconsistencies" are on par with ours is a one hell of a shout, don't you think?
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Of course Barca is more shaky but to say Bayern hasn't had its own problems would be a lie.....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:29 pm

To be honest my biggest fear if we play against Barca is that we change our tactics like everyone else does. I am confident we can outplay them if we stick to our style.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Of course Barca is more shaky but to say Bayern hasn't had its own problems would be a lie.....

But our problems are a result of individual mistakes, which are being rectified and clearly reduced week-in week-out. Barca's problem is the complete defensive system itself. It wasn't that clear because they had Puyol who acts like a second goalkeeper, clearing shots off the line and sh!t.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:08 pm

True but whether we like to admit it or not Barca have a better attacking threat than Bayern, it only takes one mistake for Messi and co to blow by you. Also any challenges made on Barca in the box are automatic PKs :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:it only takes one mistake for Messi and co to blow by you

Agreed here. Though, we won't be making them ;)
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Mia san Bayern » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Bayern and Barcelona are now both 11 points ahead of their domestic champions (Dortmund and Real Madrid).
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby brickwall281 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:54 pm

If we're to beat Barca:

(1) We need no main injuries, Ribs and Robben to be fit etc.
(2) We need to have our back line trained against "Messi style dribbling"
(3) We need to be wary of through-balls down the wings to Alba and Alves
(4) We need to be careful what we do in our own penalty box, cuz we'd play UEFAlona
(5) We need not to change our strategy and to follow our style
(6) We need to see if we can play 2 strikers instead of 1, to tear down their back line as much as possible

Only then do we stand a chance.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:49 pm

brickwall281 wrote:If we're to beat Barca:

(1) We need no main injuries, Ribs and Robben to be fit etc.
(2) We need to have our back line trained against "Messi style dribbling"
(3) We need to be wary of through-balls down the wings to Alba and Alves
(4) We need to be careful what we do in our own penalty box, cuz we'd play UEFAlona
(5) We need not to change our strategy and to follow our style
(6) We need to see if we can play 2 strikers instead of 1, to tear down their back line as much as possible

Only then do we stand a chance.

Well, I think that there is a contradiction with your point 5 and 6, because playing with two strikers, directly will change our style.

But, I agree with your first 5 points, bayern will need to have fit their most important players.

Also, I think that the secret for beat barcelona is controlling the possesion of the ball, Barcelona only know to play with the ball and dont without it. Barcelona with the possesion, they only need time to find the space for attack.

But to have possesion, will be necessary to have great techniques, and most of their rivals, knowing their lack of capacity for control the possesion against barcelona, their strategy are only to defend and counter.

So the key for a future Bayern vs Barcelona game, will be which team can control the possesion, so consequently, which team can prevail his game, and it will depend mostly in the team that have more quality.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion