You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich Sponsors

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern Munich Sponsors

Postby Element » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 pm

MUTU wrote:Yingli Green Energy, a Chinese solar company is going to invest a single-digit million dollar sum to be a premium sponsor of FC Bayern. The official announcement is expected to be made next Saturday.

Source: http://www.cleanthinking.de/yingli-solar-sponsor/8413/

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said that he is proud and that he can now imagine us playing 1 match in china
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 am

According to S.oliver

Gazprom will be Bayern Sponsor Starting Next Season

and that In 2013 , They Will Replace Telekom as Main Sponsor and become our Main& Shirt Sponsor because Telekom Contract expires in 2013

Gazprom is currently sponsor of Schalke04 , but the contract expires till 2012 , and Gazprom will mostly not extend it
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 am

Gazprom also sponsor our "friends" Zenit St. Petersburg.

However, a German team with a gas sponsorship is sure to strike up some ill-humoured jokes amongst people who still brand Germans as Nazis :|
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 pm

That'd be a kick in the nuts for any Bayern fan living near the Baltic sea... like me.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby vijay92 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Gazprom pay a lot of money to schalke. if they are going to sponsor us, we should ask for more than they pay schalke. Bayern is the number 1 club in germany and one of the biggest footballing brand globally
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

vijay92 wrote:Gazprom pay a lot of money to schalke. if they are going to sponsor us, we should ask for more than they pay schalke. Bayern is the number 1 club in germany and one of the biggest footballing brand globally

If gazsprom come they will pay more that Qatar fondations pay for Barca
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Koma » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:48 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
vijay92 wrote:Gazprom pay a lot of money to schalke. if they are going to sponsor us, we should ask for more than they pay schalke. Bayern is the number 1 club in germany and one of the biggest footballing brand globally

If gazsprom come they will pay more that Qatar fondations pay for Barca

:lol:
Are you nuts?
This most be the most ridiculous post of the year. hahaha
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 am

We get around 25-30 million € [it depends on our performance] from our current deal with Deutsche Telekom.

If Gazprom wants to be our sponsors they will have to pay at least 30mil€ / season...otherwise I dont see why would we change sponsors.

Germany is Europe`s biggest economy and Gazprom exports a lot of its natural gas to Germany...more than any other country if you ask me.
So it makes sense that they want to advertise with biggest German club.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:13 am

sch0ll7 wrote:If Gazprom wants to be our sponsors they will have to pay at least 30mil€ / season...otherwise I dont see why would we change sponsors.

This is not necessarily true. Sponsorships have a contract, and our contract with T-Com is about to expire. So FC Bayern will receive offers from advertisers and choose the highest bid. However, it could be that the highest bid is less than our current deal, because T-Com could either not bid again or else bid less money than they had offered us in the current deal.

This is rarely the case, I admit, since more money keeps getting pumped into football, but it's only an assumption that our sponsorship revenue will increase.

I guess it's a matter of wait-and-see.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 am

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 am

CroCHEF wrote:http://www.schalke04.de/aktuell/news/einzelansicht/artikel/gazprom-wird-schalke-treu-bleiben.html

OK, they deny they will sponsor FC Bayern and remain committed to Schalke 04. One less trick to make Neuer's transfer to Bayern easier :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:58 am

MUTU wrote:This is not necessarily true. Sponsorships have a contract, and our contract with T-Com is about to expire. So FC Bayern will receive offers from advertisers and choose the highest bid. However, it could be that the highest bid is less than our current deal, because T-Com could either not bid again or else bid less money than they had offered us in the current deal.

I know that the contract expires but Bayern are the biggest attraction in Europe`s biggest economy and I believe that there is no way that we will get less than the current deal with Telekom.

And I can say with certainty that Telekom will renew the deal with us and probably make it even better.
They are the biggest telecommunication company in Germany if not in whole Europe and they look to expand throughout the world and they need someone like us to partner them:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Koma » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:32 pm

I would not be suprised if Rummenigge already has a replacement in his mind. Leading team of Bayern is doing extremly good job and I am not concerned about our new sponsor, with Hoenes and Karl Heinz, it can only get better.
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AMLN » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if i see Audi in FCB's shirt soon
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Uli Hoeness said " That we are negotiating with Gazprom , is not true and there is no contact at all"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion