You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich Sponsors

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Audi to Buy 10% From Bayern Munich

Postby appudds » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Slemba wrote:Um sure we will do it and may be sooner than we think =D>

Pray for it.. Why i said 2012 is bcoz we will host the CL finals in 2012..
And i want us to win it at the allianz!
Imagine: A great team winning the CL in OUR OWN stadium
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Slemba » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 pm

appudds wrote:
Slemba wrote:Um sure we will do it and may be sooner than we think =D>

Pray for it.. Why i said 2012 is bcoz we will host the CL finals in 2012..
And i want us to win it at the allianz!
Imagine: A great team winning the CL in OUR OWN stadium

That would be really amazing [-o< =D>
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cyberalex » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 am

There's a hilarious article on Bild regarding what Bayern could do with the 200 Millions they're getting other than financing the stadium.
10 crazy ideas to spend the money on:

1- Send the whole 1860 Munich team with their coach, sponsors and 1000 fans to the moon. =D>
2- Buy Kaka, Ronaldo and Diego
3- Buy 4.3X the weight of our players in gold.
4- Extend Ribery's contract till 2029 with a yearly salary of 10 million euros :mrgreen:
5- Buy the whole Dortmund Club, and with the remaining money some shares in SAP (the company of Hoffenheim's owner) :twisted:
6- Buy 29,411 trophies similar to the Champions league trophy and give them to the fans. (I already booked my trophy :D )
7- Buy a Bugatti Veyron and hire SCHUMI as a driver for 39 years with a yearly salary of 5 millions.
8- Host 5642 gala evening dinners similar to the ones that Abramovich hosts [-X
9- 23.5 million liters of beer
10- Pay Schalke's debts
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:17 pm

cyberalex wrote:There's a hilarious article on Bild regarding what Bayern could do with the 200 Millions they're getting other than financing the stadium.
10 crazy ideas to spend the money on:

1- Send the whole 1860 Munich team with their coach, sponsors and 1000 fans to the moon. =D>
2- Buy Kaka, Ronaldo and Diego
3- Buy 4.3X the weight of our players in gold.
4- Extend Ribery's contract till 2029 with a yearly salary of 10 million euros :mrgreen:
5- Buy the whole Dortmund Club, and with the remaining money some shares in SAP (the company of Hoffenheim's owner) :twisted:
6- Buy 29,411 trophies similar to the Champions league trophy and give them to the fans. (I already booked my trophy :D )
7- Buy a Bugatti Veyron and hire SCHUMI as a driver for 39 years with a yearly salary of 5 millions.
8- Host 5642 gala evening dinners similar to the ones that Abramovich hosts [-X
9- 23.5 million liters of beer
10- Pay Schalke's debts

LMAO so funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good thing to read today, takes some of the nervousness away from tonight's game.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm

All of them are great ideas! Great job from Bild!!
Ideas 1, 4,5 and 6 seems to be killers!!!
Question is : Will ribery play till 2029?
2019 seems ideal! :lol: :lol: :lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:36 pm

The sum we're getting from Audi for the 9 % of the Bayern Munchen AG, plus the new generous sponsoring contract they signed with the automaker and Telekom, should help us to run clear of any debts the Allianz-Arena caused us, a lot sooner than expected. Through unscheduled repayments of the loan we should be debtless by 2012. And that's the point in time I'm looking forward to, cause that will mean way larger available financial resources for new players each year, this is a whole new level we'll be stepping in.

You can criticize Hoeness as much as you want for his transfer policies in recent years, but you gotta leave him one thing, when it comes to sponsoring and positioning his club financially his work is epic. When he took over Bayern as a manager, at the age of 27, the yearly revenues were a mere 6 million, plus the debts of about 3 million he had to deal with. Now Bayern is one of the most successful European clubs with the 5th largest yearly revenue.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:41 am

MrLinky wrote:You can criticize Hoeness as much as you want for his transfer policies in recent years, but you gotta leave him one thing, when it comes to sponsoring and positioning his club financially his work is epic. When he took over Bayern as a manager, at the age of 27, the yearly revenues were a mere 6 million, plus the debts of about 3 million he had to deal with. Now Bayern is one of the most successful European clubs with the 5th largest yearly revenue.

Hoeness is not Great

He is A Legend
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Element wrote:Hoeness is not Great

He is A Legend

THE BEST IN THE WORLD.. NO UNIVERSE.. IN FINANCES!!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:38 pm

appudds wrote:
Element wrote:Hoeness is not Great

He is A Legend

THE BEST IN THE WORLD.. NO UNIVERSE.. IN FINANCES!!!

He should be an economic consultant or smtg :D
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 pm

avatarx wrote:He should be an economic consultant or smtg :D

:lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

T-Home

Postby Element » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Bayern Extended The Contract with T-Home Till 2013

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 31560.html

And They Have Increased THe Money they are paying from 20 mio A year to 25 mio a year
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: T-Home

Postby appudds » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Element wrote:And They Have Increased THe Money they are paying from 20 mio A year to 25 mio a year

Good news!
BTW, T-Home, T-com and T-Mobile all refer to the same group of companies right?
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:07 pm

appudds wrote:BTW, T-Home, T-com and T-Mobile all refer to the same group of companies right?

YES , and Liga Total too
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Element wrote:YES , and Liga Total too

Thanks! :D
The only ones who could replace them are Opel and Sharp! :mrgreen:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Re: Bayern Board News

Postby Element » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 am

Uli Hoeness Announced That We Are Europe's Number 1 in Sponsoring

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 31638.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion