You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich Sponsors

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern Munich Sponsors

Postby Mr.S » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:31 pm

I would say 6% should be sold for atleast 90 Million odd. I dont think more than 125-130 Million is left on the Allianz Arena loan,so with 90 Million,the loan will be repaid in 1.5-2 years odd. FC Bayern will go to new heights.

But then a foreign company with no prior association. This should be interesting.

Edit - Saw in some sit Uli says 70% is the majority stake or the controlling stake decided by AGM & they can sell 12 % maximum. A 12 % stake sell out will fetch huge money. The rates have risen rapidly since the time Adidas bought to when Audi bought & now. Bayern is much bigger. A 12 & sell-out should give atleast a 150 Million which should pay out the full Stadium Loan. If this
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:21 pm

I don't know too much about how shares work, so if Gazprom or anyone else buys a share of the club, do they own it permanently or is it for a number of years (i.e. until the contract runs out)?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mr.S » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Permanently as far as I know. Not a very good thing for the VERY long term. Say after 50-60 years. No-one knows wat happens if there is a war between GErmany & Russia or if these companies go bankrupt. I know all ridiculous ideas,but still. The ideal thing is 100% stake. But now that we have already sold some,it cant be a bad idea.

Free of Stadium Debt & possibly 25 Milllion extra every season,maybe another 10 million atleast from sponsorship as well.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm sure that 75% is enough to force through any decision the club wants.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Mr.S » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Yes. But I saw on other forums them quoting Uli saying it's 70% & they can still sell 12%. Dunno could not find on Bild. The article features Uli commenting on various topics including Ribery.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tflags » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Change this thread's name to ' FCB Sponsors & Shareholders ' ?

Just read Audi passed Mercedes Benz as the world's second largest luxury brand carmaker. Bavarian Motor Works still first.

All [luxury] roads drive to Munich :?:
tflags

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Bayern ultras are against the Gazprom deals and have expressed that with a banner in the match against Wolfsburg.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fc-bay ... 80192.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:08 pm

I agree, at least with the big deals like shirt and stadium sponsorship. If they want to pay money for some trivial thing like training kits, why not let them waste it so that Bayern could profit! No way that would make fiscal sense for Gazprom anyway.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 pm

quaazi wrote:I agree, at least with the big deals like shirt and stadium sponsorship. If they want to pay money for some trivial thing like training kits, why not let them waste it so that Bayern could profit! No way that would make fiscal sense for Gazprom anyway.

We can't do it with the shirt anyway as there's some Bundesliga rule that prohibits the same tshirt sponsorship by the same sponsor.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Gazprom can always tell Schalke to go fuck themselves and sponsor Bayern. But as much as I'd love to see Schalke in (further) financial difficulty, I don't think it's worth the price to be paid (both for Gazprom to escape the deal or Bayern having to identify itself with them... ugh).
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm

I believe Gazprom doesn't want just to be a sponsor...
For two years now they try to buy a good club and find all doors closed.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Buy a club??? Which world are you in??? You cant buy any BL club according to the rules. You can only be a minority Share Holder.

Besides Bayern cant sell more than 70 or 75 % or their stake to retain full control over all decisions. Besides Bayern would never sell the "CLUB" . At best is what happened to Audi. Sell a 6-7 % stake for 100 Million + & then retain full control & have Big Sponsorship Money from Audi every year. Haha Audi does nothing no control over the club,all they get is the Audi Cup, 1 Overseas matches & some promotions. End of Story.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 am

You could at least have the cultural level to inform me and provide to me the "50+1" rule which is in the paragraph 8.2 of the Deutsche Fußball Liga (DFL) Statutes, which prevents outside investors from taking a majority stake in a 1 or 2 Bundesliga club.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 am

I am sorry I am not CULTURALLY as rich & at a High Level as you.

BTW Mr. Culturally Elite if you would bother to even read this thread or atleast some posts of it you would not have bothered me with such ridiculous accusations :D
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tflags » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 pm

I knew we should have called Heins Volkswagen and Dieter Bayer. For God's sake they are getting ripped off! Those shares oughta be fake I say. Now the real question is where is all that SAP money really going to? Those Hoffenheim folks are either printing money or the have got to have to clever software developers of their own.

And could someone please call Stadler and his boss Winterkorn? Dudes were under the impression they had a chair reserved. According to this thread they are just 'two of the fans.'

(Short version: NOT ALL TEAMS are owned by fans, THERE ARE sugar daddies in the Bundesliga, and a percentage stake buys you a bit more than your name in the shirt and some friendlies. :roll: )
tflags

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion