You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich Sponsors

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern Munich Sponsors

Postby quaazi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Well well well. Looks like the Gazprom rumours were correct after all. I'm a bit disappointed, to be honest, but as long as they won't get to rename the stadium (obviously not going to happen) or get their logo on the kit (which if I understand correctly they can't as long as they've got their deal with Schalke), I won't care. Get a solid 10 mil out of some training ground kit seems like fine business to me.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Yet another slap in the face for Shalke. We're on a roll!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:26 pm

quaazi wrote:Get a solid 10 mil out of some training ground kit seems like fine business to me.

Is this your speculation or did you read it somewhere? If it's true, it's awesome!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 pm

I mentioned that...because Man Utd have made a deal with DHL for 10 million € / year...to have their logo on their training kit:)

That seems like a very good deal when considering that AC Milan, Inter, Juve get similar amount of money from their main kit sponsor:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Btw... I am happy we will make this deal [if we really strike it:)]...because we just need that kind of sponsors in this 2012..as I believe it will be crisis all over Europe and a lot of major sponsors will turn their backs on clubs.

Let's hope that does not happen with our sponsors :)
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby quaazi » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:03 pm

MUTU wrote:Is this your speculation or did you read it somewhere? If it's true, it's awesome!

Complete speculation based on the facts Scholl7 mentioned.
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Fénix » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:00 am

The most important thing is that we are not going to see white-colored name Gazprom on Bayern shirt.

Hoeneß promised to his friend Tönnies that Bayern won't mess up the S04 deal with Gazprom.

According to DFL statute, in Bundesliga there can't be at the same time one sponsor on 2 BL shirts.

We'll see how this situation is going to end it. But one great and succcessful company such as Gazprom in combinations with Bayern... We can see now that hasn't been just a media speculation.

But I'm proud to see how many well-known companies recognize Bayern's worth. =D>

T-Com, Adidas, Audi, Allianz, Coca-Cola, Lufthansa, HypoVereinsbank, Paulaner, s-Oliver, Simens... 8)

Hoeneß bestätigt Pläne mit Gazprom!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:27 am

According to DFL statute, in Bundesliga there can't be at the same time one sponsor on 2 BL shirts.
Yup, this is what I was hoping. If they want to waste their money by buying some stupid training kit, go right ahead.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:58 am

Fénix wrote:Hoeneß promised to his friend Tönnies that Bayern won't mess up the S04 deal with Gazprom.

The thing is, their current deal might be unaffected but when it comes to an end they might find it hard to renew, if Gazprom prefers to invest more in Bayern because of their attraction. Then again, it depends on whether Bayern would be willing to have Gazprom as a shirt sponsor or not.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby munichfan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Rumours circling that Gazprom is interested in acquiring a share of the FC Bayern München AG.

If I remember rightly, they can only buy up 6,1% though, because upon pressure of the fans two AGM's ago, the statutes were changes so that only 25% of the club's shares could be sold (As Audi & Adidas already own 9,1% each).
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Odd... I was under the impression that selling Bayern shares is only done to finance a big project...

The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:20 pm

When I see all of these names, I'm sure that we are going to be the best club on the world without guys like Abramovič, Glazer, Arabic sheiks, etc.

Once when we finish with Allianz Arena payment, we are on throne. 8)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby tflags » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:34 pm

munichfan wrote:Rumours circling that Gazprom is interested in acquiring a share of the FC Bayern München AG.

"Meditate on this, we must." Not a German company, not a long time sponsor. Hmm, should be interesting.
tflags

Postby KAHN » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:00 am

tflags wrote:
munichfan wrote:Rumours circling that Gazprom is interested in acquiring a share of the FC Bayern München AG.

"Meditate on this, we must." Not a German company, not a long time sponsor. Hmm, should be interesting.

I don't believe its true. But it is a troubling thought. :?
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Imagine this...

Gazprom buys share in our club.

Every fan who buys season ticket, jerseys, is member of the club, etc... has 5% discount on gas consumption durring the winter hehe

Imagine 1860 fans in Bavaria gaining FCB membership just to have discount:)
sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion