You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich Sponsors

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern Munich Sponsors

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

MUTU wrote:Well you can argue that since Neuer left Schalke, they have been weakened and are no longer as attractive to Gazprom

They are quite good in BL:)

And about sponsorship...

Maybe they just want different kind of sponsorship...something like adverstising their company on LED boards during a match:) or just being our partners like Lufthansa, Audi, Coca Cola etc...

Or it could be a deal for our training gear like Man utd made a deal with DHL...worth 10 mil € / season just to use DHL logo on their training trikots.

there are 100 different possibilities:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby munichfan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 pm

The embarrassing bit is that Hoeneß has made statements against Russian investors, including Gazprom, in the not too distant past.

In September 2006 he said "Wenn diese Russlandisierung sich fortsetzt, dann werden wir in zehn Jahren sagen können: Nastrowje, auf Wiedersehen Fußball", which translates to "If this russification continues, then in ten years time we will be able to say: Nastrowje, good bye football".

@tflags: "You pig" advertisements are very, very unlikely. Slightly over the top that notion.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Then one has to hope they will show some integrity.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:23 pm

munichfan wrote:The embarrassing bit is that Hoeneß has made statements against Russian investors, including Gazprom, in the not too distant past.

There's a "saying" in English...
If you can't beat them, join them! :lol: 8)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:37 pm

But we can beat them! In fact we did just this season!
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:12 am

munichfan wrote:@tflags: "You pig" advertisements are very, very unlikely. Slightly over the top that notion.

You think so? Well, if a bunch of so called 'hardcore' followers run the 'pig banner show' on Hoeness just for loaning a handful million euros to their neighbors; what do you think they will do when we sell the shirt to Russia's biggest company headed by a former KGB agent that has the hots for the player they hate the most?
tflags

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:38 am

I read somewhere [I think it was at tz-online] that Hoeness said he does not see us partnering with Gazprom as we already have 1 energy partner [Eon].

But that was last season and now if we look for sponsors/partners at our official page we cant se Eon anymore...

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/company/company/sponsors/index.php

So maybe the rumour is true and we are trying to make a deal with new energy company...in this case Gazprom.

If the deal is done I can see us getting at least 10 mil€ / season for somekind of sponsorship as they are one of the worlds strongest companies and we are the leading club in Europe`s biggest economy:)
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby munichfan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:16 am

tflags wrote:
munichfan wrote:@tflags: "You pig" advertisements are very, very unlikely. Slightly over the top that notion.

You think so? Well, if a bunch of so called 'hardcore' followers run the 'pig banner show' on Hoeness just for loaning a handful million euros to their neighbors; what do you think they will do when we sell the shirt to Russia's biggest company headed by a former KGB agent that has the hots for the player they hate the most?

- They're not "so-called" hardcore, they ARE hardcore. They live for the club and travel thousands of kilometers to all games, which no one else, except for this small group in the Souther part of the stadium, does.
- The word 'pig' was never directed towards Hoeneß, but was referring to 1860. During all the protests, the only direct insult towards Hoeneß was that he was a "liar" - and even that was given with direct quotes, thus it was factual that Hoeneß had gone back on his own words. It this even remains questionable if that's a real insult. It's definitely on the level of this made-up story that he was called a pig.
- Apart from the fact that lending your rivals (have a look at the events between the two clubs between 1933 and 1945!) is not necessarily something petty, what the protests were about was that Hoeneß had gone against his words ("I want to get rid of 1860!") which had come out of his mouth only months earlier on the day of the presidential election. Obviously the statement was very popular on the day and had a certain effect on the vote. Slightly populistic, I'd say!
- The fact that the guy was in the KGB is of no interest. Especially not to the head group, as, if you would have informed yourself you'd know, they're left-wing. They also don't really care who has the hots for which player. The Neuer-saga was the only time ever that these supporters protested against a transfer of any kind and there was a specific reason behind it. For example, Jeremies, who came from 1860 Munich, did not face organized hate. I definitely prefer that over the supporters who demand 5 world-class transfers after a draw in a friendly.

So no, there would be no protests. Perhaps they would hold up a banner reminding Hoeneß of his statement from 2006 and asking him why he's had such a sudden change in opinion.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 am

I fully agree that the fans had reason to be upset with Hoeness because he wasn't honest with them, but I think it's even more ridiculous for the fans to pretend that 1860 is even a rival anymore, or be as rabid as to fall for something you call "populist" behavior (I have no problem with populism frankly, because people who fall for it usually aren't bright enough to contribute to politics anyway, but that's another subject for another day). They are absolutely no threat to Bayern in any way. Surely it is a lot more insulting to them and satisfying for Bayern to have 1860 depend on their good will? This whole thing reminds me of the hate between Leeds and ManU when they met just some time ago - I have no idea why United fans even payed attention to a team so far below its past glories.

I guess it's one of those silly prejudices that dies out over enough time. Proponents might call it "tradition". I don't care if they do. I still have a solid 50 years, give or take depending on our health system, of Bayern fandom ahead of me, and I'd be very surprised if 1860 even existed, let alone was a club that Bayern could take seriously by then.
I definitely prefer that over the supporters who demand 5 world-class transfers after a draw in a friendly.

Hah, true!
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:04 pm

It is funny that every time one of you so called hardcore supporters shows up a bunch of explanations ought to start flying around, as if the bare mention of their actions requires one. You do make a fine point, I had absolutely no idea part or all of them were left-wing. I don't follow sports to get the hang of the political views of a bunch of so called hardcore fans.

It is interesting to learn though, that they wouldn't mind the foreign influence-or financial support-of such a controversial body because they share their political views. I myself rather follow or discuss bodies that agree (or disagree for that matter) on sporting issues.

I would become interested in anyone holding a banner up, in the right venue, questioning any view or club related issue.Too bad that lately we are yet to see that from the so called hardcore fans without the gratuitous and unwarranted insults.

I do like the way you hold your arguments; not all discussions are fact based and you seem to know how to hold one that does.
tflags

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Please stick to the topic about our sponsors :)...you have few other topics that are opened for posting about our fans/Hoeness/rivals etc...
sch0ll7

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:42 pm

And still nothing today about alleged meeting with Gazprom...I believe that this is just a rumour because all reports link to the same source.
sch0ll7

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:52 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:And still nothing today about alleged meeting with Gazprom...I believe that this is just a rumour because all reports link to the same source.

They themselves confirmed they are not to sponsor FCB, according to these news. This was confirmed by their spokesman today (??) though they are active in Bavaria through other enterprises.

http://www.abendblatt.de/sport/article2 ... -Korb.html
tflags

Postby munichfan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:35 pm

tflags wrote:It is interesting to learn though, that they wouldn't mind the foreign influence-or financial support-of such a controversial body because they share their political views. I myself rather follow or discuss bodies that agree (or disagree for that matter) on sporting issues.

Sorry about that, I don't think I made myself very clear on that one. Of course, a foreign financial injection of this sort would not be to the liking of this group of supporters, however my point was in response to your suggestion regarding Gazprom's heads's political past. The fact that he's an ex-KGB agent would be unlikely to play a role.

Too bad that lately we are yet to see that from the so called hardcore fans without the gratuitous and unwarranted insults.

Actually, at least one banner is held up every home game in the South Curve and none of them carry the insults (still disagree. Whether they were ACTUALLY insults is arguable... down to opinion really. In general Hoeneß does lash out a lot though, so I would have expected him to have a bit of a thicker coat). However, because the club does not broadcast these messages (in fact, why should they, there's not much in there for them?) it is not easy to find out about them unless you actively skim the internet. It would be very nice if the media would make stories just as big when the supporters broadcast their campaigns against racism, homophobia and the lot. Unfortunately, not as many people would be interested in buying a newspaper with a positive story about football supporters.

I do like the way you hold your arguments; not all discussions are fact based and you seem to know how to hold one that does.

Thanks! Merry Christmas :)
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 pm

munichfan wrote:Thanks! Merry Christmas :)

tree.jpg

Same here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tflags

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion