You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich Sponsors

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern Munich Sponsors

Postby tflags » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 pm

AMLN wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if i see Audi in FCB's shirt soon

Please not OPEL... Audi? Hum... I wonder how the Bayerische Motoren Werke guys down the road feel about that one. Not too good I bet after Audi bought 5% of the team?
Last edited by tflags on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tflags

Postby Element » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 pm

tflags wrote:Please not OPEL... Audi? Hum... I wonder how the Bayerische Motoren Werke guys down the road feel about that one. Not too good I bet after they bought 5% of the team?

Audi actually bought stocks from bayern , not BMW
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm

BMW wanted to buy some shares of the club but Rummenige said that it would not be nice to do it because of their long time partners AUDI.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 am

sch0ll7 wrote:BMW wanted to buy some shares of the club but Rummenige said that it would not be nice to do it because of their long time partners AUDI.

Is this recent news, or some past happening?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby vijay92 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Its funny that BMW isnt our sponsor because they come from in the Bayern Area. Whereas Audi is part of the Volkswagen group, who own Vfl Wolfsburg.Audi is a 9% or 10% shareholder of bayern. Audi unlikely on the shirt, because they have similar sponsorship agreement with other clubs like man utd, barcelona, ac milan and real madrid.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:36 pm

vijay92 wrote:Its funny that BMW isnt our sponsor because they come from in the Bayern Area. Whereas Audi is part of the Volkswagen group, who own Vfl Wolfsburg.Audi is a 9% or 10% shareholder of bayern. Audi unlikely on the shirt, because they have similar sponsorship agreement with other clubs like man utd, barcelona, ac milan and real madrid.

I think 9.4% owner would be Adidas. Audi AG is no more than 6.4% at present. Do you have something regarding exclusivity on team sponsorship? Certainly Emirate Airlines have absolutely NO problems appearing in European team jerseys; I bet Audi/VW does not either. Even VW appears in at least three jerseys that I have seen...
tflags

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:17 pm

FC Bayern has just extended the sponsorship deal with Adidas until 2020.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:49 am

MUTU wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:BMW wanted to buy some shares of the club but Rummenige said that it would not be nice to do it because of their long time partners AUDI.

It was announced by our board just after AUDI bought shares in our company.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

It was announced by our board just after AUDI bought shares in our company.

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 am

According to Sueddeutsche Zeitung, the Russian energy giant Gazprom is interested in sponsoring FC Bayern and claims that Rummenigge and Hoeness have already met with Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller.

Gazprom have been sponsoring Schalke 04 since 2007. It seems that it's not just players we're taking from Schalke these days...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 am

Hah, it'd be a big blow for Schalke, because most of their money comes from Gazprom.

I don't like the company, but sponsorship money is worthless to the sponsor anyway - I refuse to believe that they'll make a big profit off of sponsoring a football team. Even better, due to Bayern's "German pride", Gazprom would definitely have to outbid Deutsche Telekom (or Audi, or whatever other big German corporation decides to make an offer). And that sum will have to huge.

The main problem is that their logo is godawfully ugly.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:34 am

MUTU wrote:...and claims that Rummenigge and Hoeness have already met with Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller...

I thought we were pioneering the anti sugar-daddy crusade. This better be a Qatar Foundation level deal or we are back to the 'you pig' advertisements.
tflags

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Considering that Putin tried to stop Neuer moving to Bayern, I can't imagine Gazprom following him here...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Considering that Putin tried to stop Neuer moving to Bayern, I can't imagine Gazprom following him here...

Well you can argue that since Neuer left Schalke, they have been weakened and are no longer as attractive to Gazprom. It would be done in the best business interest, and revenge has no place in good business practices.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Good point
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion