You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:42 pm

Dialogue or not with board members and fans. Do you actually think there will be anything that the fans can do to prohibit these deals? They can even hide them behind ''going to invest a bit in this or that over there'' and they can still do it.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Exactly what you say.

If you ask me, absolutely no. They can do nothing except booing and whistling, speak few words like last night and see you next year.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:06 pm

That chaos MUST have left some marks though…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Kahn seemed to arrive pretty pissed on his phone the day after. Hainer made also a statement the day after with the same businessman BS in it.

Either sit around a table with some fans about it and discuss it without all the emotions, or make a statement with your strategy and thoughts about it, while on the other side proclaiming you are for human rights etc and see the response.. Only two ways to get out of this backlash.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:39 pm

MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:43 pm

Well done to the fans
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:51 pm

- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:52 pm

Tbh, not surprising at all. Its still a miracle how there were any visitors allowed last weekend alone with these positive numbers in Germany. I hope they smash them all to no visitors at all nation wide. Just because of solidarity and fairness to all teams.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:54 pm

What a shame
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:40 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I thought the same

However it is likely that Solskjaer won't be in charge in February/March and also keep in mind that Cristiano Ronaldo is probably the best player in CL history. That probably gives them a slight advantage over others like Real Madrid or Juventus

But if the KO stages were to be played next week, they wouldn't stand a chance. :coffee:
Only seeing this now. I don’t believe they consider things like tge likelihood of changing coaches - they would revise odds when that happens. However, don’t forget that not everyone bets with their head. Many many people simply put a small amount of money on their team every year and so be it. Because of this, big teams will always have odds which are a bit lower. We could have said the same thing about Germany in EURO 2020. The bookmakers need to safeguard themselves against massive payouts to all these millions in case the unimaginable happens. Because the pro bettors aren’t betting on Man United anyway, it’s unlikely that lower odds will mean less turnover for them.

Also, I suspect lower starting odds will weed out the cashout hunters, i.e. people who don’t believe they will win the CL but believe they won’t be eliminated early, so they bet on them anyway without any intention of keeping the bet until the end, and cashing it out for a percentage of the profit once the odds go down.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:What a shame

Nah, its the ring thing. You just cannot justify it if you put it besides other instances that have to close with not even 1000 visitors..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Well done to the fans

I hope these rebel, rude and insulting fans take this to court so they can be completely destroyed.

Fan club members pay some 60 euro a year to become members of the entity called FC Bayern München e. V., which is the actual football club.
FC Bayern München AG is a separate entity, registered as a company, and is the entity that agreed to the partnership with Qatar Airways.

Paying 60 euro doesn't give you a right to offend a democratically-elected club president for a decision taken by a separate entity over which members have zero voting rights anyway, just like that by paying 60 euro to FC Bayern München e. V. doesn't give them a right to affect the next Audi TT model just because Markus Duesmann (chairman of Audi AG) is a supervisory board member of FC Bayern München AG.

After they take it to court, I hope FC Bayern München e. V. permanently revokes the membership of all these rebels (as per the terms and conditions of the membership that allows them to do that) and bans them from the Allianz Arena, as is also their right. Good riddance, suckers!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:23 pm

If they are against a state that sponsors terrorism they are on the Right side of History...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If they are against a state that sponsors terrorism they are on the Right side of History...

It doesn't matter and is completely beside the point. If Uli Hoeness supplies his sausages to Qatar, FC Bayern München e. V. members cannot use their voting rights to stop him. It's not about them being right or wrong. It's that FC Bayern AG cannot be obliged to cancel a partnership contract it signed 3 years ago because members of a completely separate entity took a vote.

I mean can BVB fans take a vote and force FC Bayern AG to cancel the partnership with Adidas? Same thing. The only difference is that Hainer who is a supervisory board member in FC Bayern AG is also president of FC Bayern München e. V., so he was being blackmailed here, threatening to vote him out of an entity because of a decision taken by another entity.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Well done to the fans

I hope these rebel, rude and insulting fans take this to court so they can be completely destroyed.

Fan club members pay some 60 euro a year to become members of the entity called FC Bayern München e. V., which is the actual football club.
FC Bayern München AG is a separate entity, registered as a company, and is the entity that agreed to the partnership with Qatar Airways.

Paying 60 euro doesn't give you a right to offend a democratically-elected club president for a decision taken by a separate entity over which members have zero voting rights anyway, just like that by paying 60 euro to FC Bayern München e. V. doesn't give them a right to affect the next Audi TT model just because Markus Duesmann (chairman of Audi AG) is a supervisory board member of FC Bayern München AG.

After they take it to court, I hope FC Bayern München e. V. permanently revokes the membership of all these rebels (as per the terms and conditions of the membership that allows them to do that) and bans them from the Allianz Arena, as is also their right. Good riddance, suckers!

The biggest BS i've read in a while from you mate. You base your comment entirely on what you see in this short clip. If you watched the whole almost 5 hours and understood German, you would know why they are frustrated like that and rightfully so. Its not like they rocketed chairs in his face or other items they could get a hold of.

So for all negative signs in the past in the Sudkurve, all of them should be banished forever from the club just because they are against all this money BS that is going on in football? E.V or AG doesnt matter shit, if they are frustrated with certain ways the club is going they have every right to voice those opinions. The fans got treated really shitty at the JHV, they didnt even want to go into discussion about the topic, even when if was handed to FC Bayern weeks ago.

By just ignoring it at all, cutting people in their speeches short and ridiculing them, they have a right to utter their frustration in a normal way which they did.

Based on the way you respond to it, you are actually in favor to have ties to countries who treat humans like shit? Something about democracy and freedom of speech. They always proclaim this so called family mia san mia bullshit which in the last 2 to 3 years was treated like words only. The way Kovac was treated, Boateng, Flick etc in large parts the fans, is not really that what they say they stand for, but only when it suits them.

And the Hoeness/Qatar comparison is bogus as well since its Hoeness private business, not tied to a football club and their fans at all. Bayern is not from one person, its a fans/family club. Thats also why Bayern would never allow an investor to take over.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion