You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:06 am

I‘m at work right now, but I can wrote a quick summary later… It was an assault on democracy and the peak of insolence is they even feel treated unjustly…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6362 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:29 am

From what I heard in the last one hour when I started to watch, I didn't like it at all what Hainer and Kahn told about the Qatari cooperation. They talked like politicians and bureaucrats big time. :D

And that last guy from the board who talked before the end, defending Qatar, telling they improved many things regarding society, human rights, etc. :lol: :lol: Everything is so pathetic to defend and argue, just to keep the whole thing rolling after next summer for further 5-6 years.

Money is everything and they know that.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13092
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5844 times
Been thanked: 5488 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:54 am

Well so…

Revenue is good considering the circumstances and we turned a profit of 2m despite their crying… (where does the money from the bank account go then? Avoiding credits in the phase of lowest credits ever? )

Nothing else really interesting at all, the usual self praising…

Now the issue at hand is as follows:

There’s a member (not an ultra, normal guy) who put forth a motion to stop Qatari sponsorship… That motion was handed in on time and in accordance with all rules - and Bayern simply ignored it… (as they have done in the past, apparently)

The member then called to the courts for a mandatory injunction to accept the motion… The reason: a motion put forth before the assembly needs 50% plus of votes, a spontaneous one 75%…
Now the courts rejected the injunction, reasoning there still was the possibility a spontaneous motion… And that itself is problematic as it backs Bayern‘s undemocratic handling of their members while acting like samaritans in words only…

So the member put forth a spontaneous motion (and announced it days before already), which was then rejected, the reasoning being it was "ruled unlawful by the courts", which is scandalous to put it mildly…

And to top it off that asshole Hainer then talked again about being open to discourse, but not with words like "vile" when that‘s exactly how they acted - and then ended early without giving more members a chance to speak…

And then Uli was "shocked"

It’s as always, our club is a bunch of self-adulant ballsuckers that suffocate criticism but act as if they were democrats, when actually anything but applause is "shocking" to them…

And seeing how some here take justified criticism at times, it‘s rubbing off pretty well already…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6362 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:26 am

Here's the whole AGM [source]


@12, the guy from 4:47:22 in the white Commodore shirt is what you mean?
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13092
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5844 times
Been thanked: 5488 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:44 am

Simple stop buying merchandise with Qatar on it or stop buying all for good
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 55138
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 35162 times
Been thanked: 7680 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:02 pm

Fénix wrote:
Here's the whole AGM [source]


@12, the guy from 4:47:22 in the white Commodore shirt is what you mean?
I‘ll take a look later…

@ramsej:

Don’t be so naïve! FFS don’t you know what sportswashing is? Aren’t you always advocating democracy? Human rights? The will of the ordinary man?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6362 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:43 pm

#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:
Here's the whole AGM [source]


@12, the guy from 4:47:22 in the white Commodore shirt is what you mean?
I‘ll take a look later…

@ramsej:

Don’t be so naïve! FFS don’t you know what sportswashing is? Aren’t you always advocating democracy? Human rights? The will of the ordinary man?
,?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 55138
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 35162 times
Been thanked: 7680 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:02 pm

For me its just a bunch of fucking bull.

I mean, come on, some are trying to badmouth certain deals because those oil idiots overseas dont know how to treat a human being. But on the same side, take the plane to their fucking vacation destination with Qatar Airways. They still buy the damn jerseys with the Qatar shit on it( which are made in Vietnam and Cambodia respectively and let me guess, the people who work those 16/18 hour days are treated like kings: NOT ). They still use the gas/oil from those countries knowing whats happening there.

So unless they stop using all the bad stuff in the world, they actually complain about, they should stop twisting up their panties.

What i DO agree with, is the lack of communication some idiots on the beard actually posses. Hainer talks like a businessman, but FC Bayern isnt an actual business like Adidas. So the Hainer raus chants and that he doesnt belong here at all, are his own doing.

Dieter Meyer, well he always looked dumb already, even if he is announced Dr.

I mean they let the man talk about it, asked what their vision was about the deal, but to not even answer it at all, just brush it off, was ridiculous. Some are even saying, that if it was Hainers re-election, he would have a big problem.

Next to the famous PK, this was one of the most ridicule Bayern moments. I dont get it why they cant just put a press statement and put the number in it and finished. Why does this shitshow even take like 5 hours?
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2997
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 796 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:
Here's the whole AGM [source]


@12, the guy from 4:47:22 in the white Commodore shirt is what you mean?
I‘ll take a look later…

@ramsej:

Don’t be so naïve! FFS don’t you know what sportswashing is? Aren’t you always advocating democracy? Human rights? The will of the ordinary man?
,?
They wiped their ass with members‘ rights… Publicly and in a celebratory way… And they acted hurt when they were caught and called out!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6362 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:21 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:For me its just a bunch of fucking bull.

I mean, come on, some are trying to badmouth certain deals because those oil idiots overseas dont know how to treat a human being. But on the same side, take the plane to their fucking vacation destination with Qatar Airways. They still buy the damn jerseys with the Qatar shit on it( which are made in Vietnam and Cambodia respectively and let me guess, the people who work those 16/18 hour days are treated like kings: NOT ). They still use the gas/oil from those countries knowing whats happening there.

So unless they stop using all the bad stuff in the world, they actually complain about, they should stop twisting up their panties.

What i DO agree with, is the lack of communication some idiots on the beard actually posses. Hainer talks like a businessman, but FC Bayern isnt an actual business like Adidas. So the Hainer raus chants and that he doesnt belong here at all, are his own doing.

Dieter Meyer, well he always looked dumb already, even if he is announced Dr.

I mean they let the man talk about it, asked what their vision was about the deal, but to not even answer it at all, just brush it off, was ridiculous. Some are even saying, that if it was Hainers re-election, he would have a big problem.

Next to the famous PK, this was one of the most ridicule Bayern moments. I dont get it why they cant just put a press statement and put the number in it and finished. Why does this shitshow even take like 5 hours?
Dude, we‘re a club, not a company… At least for now, they’redoing everything they can to change it… "For the fans" of course
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6362 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:23 pm

yes I fully understood that :lol:
they acted like the NKOREAN ''parliament''
But I did not understand you reference to me.
I suggested that us fans should not buy merchandise with Qatar written on it.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 55138
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 35162 times
Been thanked: 7680 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:yes I fully understood that :lol:
they acted like the NKOREAN ''parliament''
But I did not understand you reference to me.
I suggested that us fans should not buy merchandise with Qatar written on it.
Well that’s not enough then!
Sorry, misunderstood…

We oughta stop with everything… I‘m not even talking about Qatar per se… I AM against it and I don’t think it’s relevant for our success… That said, the thing that bothers me is these fucking assholes smile in every fucking camera "for the fans" in their fucking Amazon shitshow, but ultimately, they want to cut fan’s rights even more - and shout democracy… Reminds me of the Hitler-cartoon I use every year in history…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6362 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:47 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:For me its just a bunch of fucking bull.

I mean, come on, some are trying to badmouth certain deals because those oil idiots overseas dont know how to treat a human being. But on the same side, take the plane to their fucking vacation destination with Qatar Airways. They still buy the damn jerseys with the Qatar shit on it( which are made in Vietnam and Cambodia respectively and let me guess, the people who work those 16/18 hour days are treated like kings: NOT ). They still use the gas/oil from those countries knowing whats happening there.

So unless they stop using all the bad stuff in the world, they actually complain about, they should stop twisting up their panties.

What i DO agree with, is the lack of communication some idiots on the beard actually posses. Hainer talks like a businessman, but FC Bayern isnt an actual business like Adidas. So the Hainer raus chants and that he doesnt belong here at all, are his own doing.

Dieter Meyer, well he always looked dumb already, even if he is announced Dr.

I mean they let the man talk about it, asked what their vision was about the deal, but to not even answer it at all, just brush it off, was ridiculous. Some are even saying, that if it was Hainers re-election, he would have a big problem.

Next to the famous PK, this was one of the most ridicule Bayern moments. I dont get it why they cant just put a press statement and put the number in it and finished. Why does this shitshow even take like 5 hours?
Dude, we‘re a club, not a company… At least for now, they’redoing everything they can to change it… "For the fans" of course


Thats what i said, he talks like a businessman, but FC Bayern is not a business like Adidas ;)
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2997
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 796 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:53 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:For me its just a bunch of fucking bull.

I mean, come on, some are trying to badmouth certain deals because those oil idiots overseas dont know how to treat a human being. But on the same side, take the plane to their fucking vacation destination with Qatar Airways. They still buy the damn jerseys with the Qatar shit on it( which are made in Vietnam and Cambodia respectively and let me guess, the people who work those 16/18 hour days are treated like kings: NOT ). They still use the gas/oil from those countries knowing whats happening there.

So unless they stop using all the bad stuff in the world, they actually complain about, they should stop twisting up their panties.

What i DO agree with, is the lack of communication some idiots on the beard actually posses. Hainer talks like a businessman, but FC Bayern isnt an actual business like Adidas. So the Hainer raus chants and that he doesnt belong here at all, are his own doing.

Dieter Meyer, well he always looked dumb already, even if he is announced Dr.

I mean they let the man talk about it, asked what their vision was about the deal, but to not even answer it at all, just brush it off, was ridiculous. Some are even saying, that if it was Hainers re-election, he would have a big problem.

Next to the famous PK, this was one of the most ridicule Bayern moments. I dont get it why they cant just put a press statement and put the number in it and finished. Why does this shitshow even take like 5 hours?
Dude, we‘re a club, not a company… At least for now, they’redoing everything they can to change it… "For the fans" of course


Thats what i said, he talks like a businessman, but FC Bayern is not a business like Adidas ;)
True!

And he treats members condescendingly like he would small shareholders…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6362 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:13 pm



I expected Hoeneß to be red-hot and upset. :D 3 years ago it was the same thing when members attacked him and Karl for the first time.

I expect hypocrisy going on with the Western ideology on one side and the Arab terrorism on another side.

As for dialog and democracy, shareholders, etc., Hainer, Kahn and co. in the end rule the club and decide. That's up to you German folks to deal alone in the German club in Germany after all.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13092
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5844 times
Been thanked: 5488 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests