You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:14 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
aterford wrote:That should be great news for looking at potential Summer 2022 transfers. Getting that cash flow back to mostly 'normal' should really help.
Aren't tickets to the Allianz Arena something like EUR 10 each?
I’ve no idea but even if they were that cheap (I think you’re exaggerating a bit although they’re cheap) that still amounts to some half a million just from ticket prices per home game once you exclude season tickets, corporate seats etc.

However, the real gamechanger is all the other related income. Drinks from the bar. Merchandise specific to the match. General merchandise. It will all add up significantly.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
aterford wrote:That should be great news for looking at potential Summer 2022 transfers. Getting that cash flow back to mostly 'normal' should really help.
I’ve no idea but even if they were that cheap (I think you’re exaggerating a bit although they’re cheap) that still amounts to some half a million just from ticket prices per home game once you exclude season tickets, corporate seats etc.

However, the real gamechanger is all the other related income. Drinks from the bar. Merchandise specific to the match. General merchandise. It will all add up significantly.

For some context pre-pandemic we were reporting ~100m from matchday revenue. I don't know if that is exclusively ticketing or if it includes ticketing, concessions, merchandising, etc (we report "merchandising" separately, at least...For example, if you buy something from the shop on matchday, does that get categorized as "matchday revenue" or "merchandising"? I'm not sure). But we did come out and say we were projecting losses of ~150m due to lost matchday revenue from COVID.

So all that to say it still accounts for a fairly sizeable amount of cash and is our third-largest revenue stream behind marketing/sponsoring and broadcast/TV income.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Ticket prices actually are split into 5 categories, with 1 the most expensive ofcourse. They can range from 30 up to 100 depending where you wanna sit and who the opponent is ofcourse and if Buli, DFB Pokal or CL.. ( in most cases you can choose your seat when making inquiries before the next season begins in march ) But its not set you will get the exact seats, there is also the option to check yes for alternatives so it can give you even cheaper or more expensive ones. Season tickets split over 17 home games is actually peanuts, 2 beers is almost more expensive lol..

I once wanted to rent a VIP kind of box for a whole season with 2 colleagues and make our way up there every other weekend. Those ranged from 200k to 375k a season. But included all Buli, DFB and CL home games, even German national team games, concerts etc etc i believe and if you wanted you could actually stay there 365 days a year lol.. Shame we didnt do it, but our shedules would make us miss way to many games because of it.

After the announcement yesterday and officially by Bayern today ( and also for BVB and BMG earlier this week ) i snatched 2 tickets for the BMG : FCB Pokal game, since i am literally 20/25 minutes driving distance away 8) Man, cant wait to actually hear the crowd again, even if its not our own for the most part.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

... So around 14m per season? That's not even enough to pay the salary of one top player.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="aterford"]That should be great news for looking at potential Summer 2022 transfers. Getting that cash flow back to mostly 'normal' should really help.

... So around 14m per season? That's not even enough to pay the salary of one top player.[/quote]Well, if we take Ottomeister’s numbers, and calculate them all at the lowest price (30 euro), that’s already suddenly almost 50 million.

It will be a big bonus for our transfer budget. Whether we actually spend it is another matter, of course.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:49 pm

I'd love to go maybe early next year, but I wonder if only those vaccinated in Germany are valid (although I did have Pfizer not shitty AZ). There's the test option I guess but it's a lot of hassle.

I read that Ferencvaros aren't accepting celtic fans next week as they only accept Hungarian vaccine passes
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:33 am

Lukas wrote:I'd love to go maybe early next year, but I wonder if only those vaccinated in Germany are valid (although I did have Pfizer not shitty AZ). There's the test option I guess but it's a lot of hassle.

I read that Ferencvaros aren't accepting celtic fans next week as they only accept Hungarian vaccine passes
Get lost, this is the cross-vaccinated king speaking

Almost everyone here has Pfizer btw… And as of now, you can go if you‘re vaccinated… Of course, coming from Brexit country will probably be the bigger hurdle…

You can go with EU certificate of vaccination, recovering or PCR test 24h old… Dunno if you use the same standard…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:05 am

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:I'd love to go maybe early next year, but I wonder if only those vaccinated in Germany are valid (although I did have Pfizer not shitty AZ). There's the test option I guess but it's a lot of hassle.

Almost everyone here has Pfizer btw… And as of now, you can go if you‘re vaccinated… Of course, coming from Brexit country will probably be the bigger hurdle…

You can go with EU certificate of vaccination, recovering or PCR test 24h old… Dunno if you use the same standard…

Yeah we don't have the EU standard one. Just a "british" one, which explains the Hungarians decision on the celtic fans
Lukas

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:27 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:... So around 14m per season? That's not even enough to pay the salary of one top player.
Well, if we take Ottomeister’s numbers, and calculate them all at the lowest price (30 euro), that’s already suddenly almost 50 million.

It will be a big bonus for our transfer budget. Whether we actually spend it is another matter, of course.

Think its hard for us to come to a feasible amount in that regard. I dont know how many tickets there are for 5th, 4th,3rd,2nd and 1st category. And i am sure they take into account all those VIP boxes that have to be payed also. And for certain games those prices are lower, for others more. It also depends i believe if its a 20.30 ( friday ) or 18.30 ( saturday game ) compared to a 15.30 game. For DFB Pokal games you also pay some sort of 2 euro DFB tax kind a thing, dont sure what the exact name is right now.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:02 pm

Left Bayern sleeve should be enough. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Haha.. imagine James still here and hearing that news that he has to train in the winter period in Munich lol and not flying over to Doha.. :lol: :lol:

Its a good choice tbh, fuck that training camp in the winter over there. You get the perfect conditions etc just to come back playing on shitty and icy fields.. Nope, let them prepare here in the winter, might some positives come out of it also.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:38 pm

Lukas wrote:
#12 wrote:

Yeah we don't have the EU standard one. Just a "british" one, which explains the Hungarians decision on the celtic fans
In France several restaurant owners told me they’ve been having a lot of trouble scanning British ones. Might be worth keeping in mind. That said, their scanner is shitty in the first place and often randomly rejects any pass, even EU ones. I had a higher rejection than acceptance rate until I deleted my certificate altogether and re-generated it with a new code.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Haha.. imagine James still here and hearing that news that he has to train in the winter period in Munich lol and not flying over to Doha.. :lol: :lol:

Its a good choice tbh, fuck that training camp in the winter over there. You get the perfect conditions etc just to come back playing on shitty and icy fields.. Nope, let them prepare here in the winter, might some positives come out of it also.

or else they should have come here to Malta (when they did on Jan 2001 it was a good omen)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah we don't have the EU standard one. Just a "british" one, which explains the Hungarians decision on the celtic fans
In France several restaurant owners told me they’ve been having a lot of trouble scanning British ones. Might be worth keeping in mind. That said, their scanner is shitty in the first place and often randomly rejects any pass, even EU ones. I had a higher rejection than acceptance rate until I deleted my certificate altogether and re-generated it with a new code.[/quote][/quote]
Yeah I’ve pretty much decided not to bother for a while :twisted:

Thanks Boris. We can go abroad but can’t do shit while we’re there
Lukas

National Flag:
European Union

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion