You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby T4L10N » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:28 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:They just forgot to take down the 1 billion debt Barca is in :lol: :lol:

It depends on what that "Market Value" really is. If it is Enterprise Value (EV), then you need to deduct net debt to arrive to Equity Value. IF thats directly Equity Valuation of those clubs, then the debt you mentioned is already taken into account (I havent looked at the numbers though, but those figures should be closer to EV; I think so you should be right)

Funny thing is the very basics of Valuation say that you need to incur certain amount of debt as it leads to higher Valuation (due to tax benefits). Thus one could only imagine how much our valuation might have increased if we had different capital structure. :D
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:50 pm

Yeah but i wonder how they even can be at one. Is it their ridiculous buy out clauses in the players contracts they take into account? Since their players are far from a world class top team CL wise even la liga wise. They dont win that much trophies anymore, especially not in the CL. And with that debt i wonder how their incomes must be :S
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby T4L10N » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:05 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Yeah but i wonder how they even can be at one. Is it their ridiculous buy out clauses in the players contracts they take into account? Since their players are far from a world class top team CL wise even la liga wise. They dont win that much trophies anymore, especially not in the CL. And with that debt i wonder how their incomes must be :S

It is most probably based on their cash flow generating ability be it equity or firm, even though its probably subjective (depends whom that valuation is done by and how they estimate those cash flows).

I really doubt many clubs are listed on stock exchanges so they simply can't do valuation with multiples due to lack of comparables.

There might be third one (I cannot be sure since I have never done football club valuation :D) if they take market value of their players, sum up and deduct all payables (there might be additional items to be considered), but I strongly doubt that.

As for Buy-out clauses, they should not consider it since most of those are very unrealistic. So just taking into account them can be very misleading in terms of valuation.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby T4L10N » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:12 pm

Fénix wrote:

Love the part about attacking pressing machine style that surpassed Barcelona long time ago. Where Jupp stopped, Flick continued and there's only defensive game to radically improve and the board's cancer called squad depth.

p.s. How come we don't have Lothar Matthäus thread on the forum for this great FC Bayern and German legend?

Laughing so hard at Lothar saying he wasnt world class at 2 positions. Actually he was top tier in any position he played, he was very first of my favourite players.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:58 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am

So...

Apparently we‘re going to Achern am Chiemsee for the quarantine camp...

Thing is though, that SpVgg Greuther Fürth had reservations there that were suddenly canceled - presumably because we came along
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sun May 02, 2021 2:39 pm

Even our women’s team are losing to English money clubs now :twisted:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby #12 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Lukas wrote:Even our women’s team are losing to English money clubs now :twisted:
See corresponding thread for my reaction/opinion
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Interesting bit about Neppe:

https://amp.sport1.de/article/5608731?u ... ssion=true

As often, German, but GT should get most of it...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion