You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Liverpool? Dafuq?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:47 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
Those Kimmich's goals and assists were of a rare beauty... ahh that assist to Coman ... look again how he kind of flicked the ball... and that lob over Burki ... amazing
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:08 am

#12 wrote:Liverpool? Dafuq?

Just PL hype :D
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:48 am

Ha I know that guy he used to come to the fan club , he is also from my town

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzHIrynxnY ... _copy_link
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:59 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby juskaido » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:57 pm

How about this?
Hello everyone, my name is Jus, nice to meet you.
juskaido
First post

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:50 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:12 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Re: 2020/21 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:52 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Lahmies wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="Lahmies"]You know what, I'm starting to think we should sell/trade Lucas. Flick obviously doesn't rate him. Maybe Juventus could send us de Ligt for him? Lucas would fit well in Italy and the dutchman would fit well here, I think. Just some food for thought--I don't think there's anything wrong with Lucas, he's a fine player. Just don't know why Hansi is still not starting him at CB.
Hansi is the one that should be under question here, not Lucas. That being said, bringing Lucas in for the exorbitant fee we paid was stupid as fuck...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Sure, but since this is the situation we're in, how would we make the better of it? Keep benching our 80m player or trade him for another 80m player who our coach actually would use?
I ask because I'm not sure Lucas will even be a starter next season with no Alaba. There's no reason why he's not starting now, so...
Look, if we could turn the clock back in time or even sell Lucas for anywhere near what we paid, I'd be 100% for it. But i doubt that is possible. At this point, the someone in the board should give a good spanking to Flick and tell him he better get his head out of his ass or he is out. Flick not liking Lucas is one problem... But it is not the only problem. Flick is acting like a complete asshole in his team selection and substitutions.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]Team‘s acting like an asshole, too... With the shit going down week in week out I wouldn’t do experiments either...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:13 pm

When I see #12 comments on his rampant day like today, I don't know what we are and what he wants actually...
ALL the squad sold because they are @ssholes and bad? Flick sacked? All board members replaced? Sheikh's taking over to push cash?
All the above?

I mean, after a sextuple season and still being top of Bundesliga, I read these rampant, spamming nonsense... Calling almost every Bayern member a disgrace, incapable, joke and so on... Would this never end? Really? After a sextuple?!?
We win doubles with every coach then somehow they become unworthy achievements, we lose by the unworthy opponents once in a while, we're again a joke club. We win trebles and every other trophies available with broken records, setting European milestones and doing monumental things ON THE PITCH but somehow we're again useless and incapable... Why? Because we lost a game against the most in-form club of the league by one goal... Now he is going to reply that IF they were clinical we would be 0-4 down in the first half. IF we would be clinical we would win 4-2 and so on...

In just a decade: x8 Bundesliga titles.
Two trebles! One sextuple! (Never ever achieved in our history but only in this very decade)
A parade of world class coaches, possibly the most glamorous bench staff of the decade.
Broken records of scored goals and wins percentage in Bundesliga AND Champions League.
Top players, big legends wearing our shirt. Best financially run club in the world, records of profit year after year.

Seriously, how can you keep up supporting this club, don't you feel embarrassed ?
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:33 pm

Achilles wrote:When I see #12 comments on his rampant day like today, I don't know what we are and what he wants actually...
ALL the squad sold because they are @ssholes and bad? Flick sacked? All board members replaced? Sheikh's taking over to push cash?
All the above?

I mean, after a sextuple season and still being top of Bundesliga, I read these rampant, spamming nonsense... Calling almost every Bayern member a disgrace, incapable, joke and so on... Would this never end? Really? After a sextuple?!?
We win doubles with every coach then somehow they become unworthy achievements, we lose by the unworthy opponents once in a while, we're again a joke club. We win trebles and every other trophies available with broken records, setting European milestones and doing monumental things ON THE PITCH but somehow we're again useless and incapable... Why? Because we lost a game against the most in-form club of the league by one goal... Now he is going to reply that IF they were clinical we would be 0-4 down in the first half. IF we would be clinical we would win 4-2 and so on...

In just a decade: x8 Bundesliga titles.
Two trebles! One sextuple! (Never ever achieved in our history but only in this very decade)
A parade of world class coaches, possibly the most glamorous bench staff of the decade.
Broken records of scored goals and wins percentage in Bundesliga AND Champions League.
Top players, big legends wearing our shirt. Best financially run club in the world, records of profit year after year.

Seriously, how can you keep up supporting this club, don't you feel embarrassed ?
Blablablabla... Since our last match at Frankfurt we were great for maybe 5 months... It‘s been 18... When something is happening more than 50% of the time, you can call it the norm, or Standard... When something happens 30% of the time calling it a lucky streak is well reasonable...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:00 pm

"blablablabla" is a great counter argument.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Lahmies wrote:"blablablabla" is a great counter argument.
Not my problem when your attention span is so short you can‘t get past it...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion