You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 pm

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Hey @MUTU you gonna share which new banners we can look forward to? :P

I already added two; I'll add more later. Let me know which images can fit in a ratio of 1146x140... it's really not easy, super wide.

More potential banner material
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Another BuLi title will result in an added star on our crest.

Finally I managed to comprehend how it works

After three titles = one Star
After five more = the second one
Next two (therefore ten in total) = 3rd Star

After this process normality kicks in, a star every ten titles.
I seriously doubt they will ever award more than 4...

why ?
it does not make sense not to.
We are one BuLi title away from our 5th ... then we'd need then more to add another one!
Because initially this started when Stuttgart put them on for the number of their Championships... Then they came along with this ruling, and the way I understand is there are three - and a fourth for the record champion, but that's it...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:57 pm

^^^ Yeah, as far as I know it's 1 star for 3 titles, 2 stars for 5 titles, 3 stars for 10 titles, and 4 stars for 20 titles.
So I think it is different than "a star for every next 10 titles" - rather it's specifically measured out for just 10 and 20. So it might make sense that 30 titles would be 5 stars, but at the moment there's not been anything specified or ruled out beyond 4 stars for 20.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bazi » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:06 pm

To be honest too many stars above the club crest reminds me of those middle Eastern dictators who put a ridiculous amount of medals and decorations on their uniforms.

I like the Italian system better where it's a lot harder to get stars above your club crest.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tuscanybayern » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:42 pm

The rules state that no additional stars are awarded for 30, 40 league titles.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/06/bayern-munich-to-get-no-5th-star.html
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tuscanybayern » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Bazi wrote:To be honest too many stars above the club crest reminds me of those middle Eastern dictators who put a ridiculous amount of medals and decorations on their uniforms.

I like the Italian system better where it's a lot harder to get stars above your club crest.

The problem is, in Italy you have Juventus with 3 stars and Milan, Inter with 1 star but both close to the second star...

In Germany you have Bayern with 29 Bundesliga titles and then the two Borussia have 5 league titles each...they won't get to 10 BL titles anytime soon...the whole system must be changed. First of all you have to count the titles before the Bundesliga, so that BVB has 8 titles, and Bayern 30.
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:25 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:11 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
Just realized that we have won a second one vs French opposition! I had totally forgot that.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:32 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
Just realized that we have won a second one vs French opposition! I had totally forgot that.

And I just realised that 5 of our 6 victorious finals were won against clubs who, even until this day, have never won the Champions League. 3 of these 5 never reached another final, neither before nor after.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:31 am

Alright, here’s a big question. With Javi and Thiago most likely leaving, we will now have 6 and 8 available, with little likelihood of another marquee signing on the level those numbers usually carry. Will Kimmich go after the 6 and Goretzka the 8 if they are free this summer? I know we might sign a replacement for Thiago, but do you think Kimmich or Goretzka will approach the board for the coveted 6 or 8?
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tuscanybayern » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:35 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

And I just realised that 5 of our 6 victorious finals were won against clubs who, even until this day, have never won the Champions League. 3 of these 5 never reached another final, neither before nor after.

Real won it against: Stade Reims (2 times), Fiorentina, Eintrach Frankfurt, Partizan, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Atletico Madrid (2 times) = 9 UCL finals won against teams who never won the cup

Milan on the other hand has always played finals against prestigious opponents: Benfica (2 times), Ajax (2 times), Liverpool (2 times), Steaua, Marseille, Barcelona, Juventus

The problem with our UCL finals record is that we lost dumb finals against Aston Villa, United and Chelshit...we should have won these three
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:43 am

sherpthederp wrote:Alright, here’s a big question. With Javi and Thiago most likely leaving, we will now have 6 and 8 available, with little likelihood of another marquee signing on the level those numbers usually carry. Will Kimmich go after the 6 and Goretzka the 8 if they are free this summer? I know we might sign a replacement for Thiago, but do you think Kimmich or Goretzka will approach the board for the coveted 6 or 8?
It would be nice.... but I doubt ... Basti and Lahm never abandoned their #31 & #21
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:44 am

tuscanybayern wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Firefox1234"]

Real won it against: Stade Reims (2 times), Fiorentina, Eintrach Frankfurt, Partizan, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Atletico Madrid (2 times) = 9 UCL finals won against teams who never won the cup

Milan on the other hand has always played finals against prestigious opponents: Benfica (2 times), Ajax (2 times), Liverpool (2 times), Steaua, Marseille, Barcelona, Juventus

The problem with our UCL finals record is that we lost dumb finals against Aston Villa, United and Chelshit...we should have won these three[/quote]And Porto
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tuscanybayern » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:44 am

sherpthederp wrote:Alright, here’s a big question. With Javi and Thiago most likely leaving, we will now have 6 and 8 available, with little likelihood of another marquee signing on the level those numbers usually carry. Will Kimmich go after the 6 and Goretzka the 8 if they are free this summer? I know we might sign a replacement for Thiago, but do you think Kimmich or Goretzka will approach the board for the coveted 6 or 8?

Goretzka used to wear the #8 at Schalke and now he's #18 so I think he should...Kimmich used to wear the #6 in youth teams but maybe he will keep the #32 because of the connection with the #31 of Schweini, who knows?

I think Gnabry should wear the #7!! #22 has always been for the second goalkeeper at Bayern
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tuscanybayern » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:
MUTU wrote:And I just realised that 5 of our 6 victorious finals were won against clubs who, even until this day, have never won the Champions League. 3 of these 5 never reached another final, neither before nor after.

The problem with our UCL finals record is that we lost dumb finals against Aston Villa, United and Chelshit...we should have won these three
And Porto

Yes you may add Porto because to get to that fucking final they had to face Rabat Ajax, Viktovice, Brondby and Dinamo Kiev - we had to beat PSV, Austria Vienna, Anderlecht and Real Madrid so we deserved it more although we were much dumber to lose against Villa, United and Chelsea
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion