You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby rthebest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:03 pm

https://audioboom.com/posts/7310972-zon ... le-winners
"Rafa Honigstein joins Michael Cox to discuss arguably the most complete side of the last 20 years - Bayern 2012/13

The Totally Football Show brings you this summer series to coincide with the release of Zonal Marking, a book written by Michael Cox. Each week, Michael and Iain Macintosh will be joined by a familiar face from the Totally Football Show, to take a look at a classic side from the last 25 years of European football.

In the final episode, Rafa Honigstein analyses Bayern's treble winners of 2013, who put their near misses in 2010 and 2012 behind them in spectacular style. Thanks to Robben, Ribery and the interpreter of space."
Kovac is OUT!!!
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Nice! I wonder if they'll start doing the medicals there too.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:54 pm

https://twitter.com/FCBayern/status/115 ... 47904?s=19

But then support Qatar... & Saudi

Can you decide ? One can not serve God and or the devil at the same time!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:37 am

Can’t you ever take these things to be positive without playing them down every single time?
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:24 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby aterford » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:33 am

I remember hearing about Pep asking for this a few years ago and I also remember a bunch of Bayern fans talking about how that would be stupid and a waste of money and how we had other issues to focus on, stupid of him to complain about, etc etc etc.

Times change, I guess.
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:22 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:13 am

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

More serious than our board.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:16 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
I believe they should smile more fo US market :D.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:39 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:15 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Fénix » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:32 pm

It's time for new people Uli. After 40 years find a new guy, reserve your golden place in the VIP seats at Allianz Arena, remain a guy who built the whole club and put him where it is today in every single sphere, give some concrete advises if you have them, new board members shall gladly listen to you and take it into consideration, but you and Karl leave command roles and enjoy. Life will do the rest and oblivion erase many bitter episodes and decisions.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:11 am

Shot Callers: Rudolf Vidal, President of the Americas, Bayern Munich
Thanks to events like the International Champions Cup and several high-level European leagues and teams setting up offices in North America, the popularity of professional soccer continues to rise in the United States. One club at the forefront of this has been FC Bayern Munich.

The club’s President of the Americas Rudolf Vidal sat down with FOS’ Ian Thomas to discuss the U.S. soccer market, the International Champions Cup, winning over North American fans, and more.

Edited highlights appear below:

On what he has learned about the U.S. soccer market (0:16)
Vidal: “We have seen a lot of things and we learned a lot. When we came here, the most important thing what we wanted to do was obviously growing the fan base, building the brand, looking for any kind of mutually beneficial partnerships and help grow the sport of soccer on and off the field. That was our target in the beginning and we kind of had to learn from scratch. We had to learn from that cluttered sport and entertainment market…We’ve seen a huge growth in the market when it comes to that sport…So it’s overall a very, very positive development.”On relationships with other European clubs that are doing business in the U.S. (3:30)
Vidal: “We have great relationships, but we also have great relationships in Europe. The most important thing is we all have the same goal. So although we were here first, we were so happy to share our knowledge and experiences because in the end, we’ll want them to invest in the market, come here and help to grow the sports on and off the field. So we talk quite frequently to each other in order to see what the situation is, and what the market is doing…I’m happy to exchange our knowledge and exchange anything which is what’s crucial for the market.”

On the importance of FC Bayern taking part in the International Champions Cup (4:23)
Vidal: “Everything that we do here is a 365 days approach because the games are on weekends. We have people working the entire weekend to maintain those relationships and talk and interact with our fans. Having the team here is the top of the iceberg. It is like the top of the pyramid when you do the entire initial internationalization. We have a lot of initiatives and that’s one of the most important because everything that we do throughout the entire year is leading up to that. And I can tell you the fact that we are coming for the fourth time in five years shows the commitment of Bayern Munich to our fans, to those who can not be in Munich, can not attend the Allianz Arena…I know it was not always possible in the past, but we’re very, very excited.”What type of marketing events work well to deepen the club’s bond with fans (6:15)
Vidal: “For example, we have our coaches. We are going to help communities, where we have clinics, camps with underprivileged kids. We also help to do soccer camps and clinics for everybody else. We have our coaches there. We bring our fans together with our team, with our executives. And of course, there are some events going on. We’ll open a temporary exhibition at the Holocaust museum in LA knowing that Bayern Munich has a Jewish past, we obviously wanted to do this and contribute something where we know that soccer, football, is a language everybody speaks and bring the right people together.”
DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby tuscanybayern » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:20 pm

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread, but anyway...

As an Italian supporter of FC Bayern Munchen I am really disappointed that the only Italian FCB blog (https://blog.libero.it/PerSempreBAYERN/ ) is run by one of the most ignorant and disgusting football fan. It's not about having and sharing different views (which should be goal of every online community) - the problem with this Italian FCB blog is that it is clearly used by its owner/users to vent their real life frustrations by insulting Bayern players and managers. Of course it is legitimate to question our management for our transfer policy and our players/coach when they do not perform...but to deliberately and literally INSULT them whenever there is the opportunity is a completely different thing.

There isn't a single Bayern player, coach and management member that hasn't been INSULTED by this blog since I started supporting Bayern (including Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Heynckes etc) basically all they do is to rant against the Bayern club and Germany NT until we reach semifinals...then if we win the tournament it's "ok, well done boys, all forgiven!".

As far as our transfers are concerned, they have always claimed that Hoeness, Rummenigge and the other board members are STEALING MONEY from the club....every time they refer to Hoeness and Rummenigge as "jews", "thieves" etc etc. Now they go on writing things like "they said we had 200 to 300 million euros to spend, but so far we have spent just 85 [sic], where is the money??? Who stole it???"

To give another example, they believe that Lucas Hernandez is a "football handicapped" because of its knee injury and report fake news about him being currently/again severely injured

other fake news they recently reported is that Bayern had already signed Hudson Odoi's younger brother to convince Callum and then got screwed because he remained at Chelsea...they said the same thing was going to happen with Leroy and Sidi Sané....completely false and fabricated

Of course people triying to debunk these fake news get banned. Unfortunately there are many Italian fans who are influenced by this type of propaganda

Just wanted to share and ask what are your views on the topic

Inviato dal mio VFD 500 utilizzando Tapatalk
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion