You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby prasun77 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:16 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Please Please Please.. [-o< [-o<
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 pm

The funny thing is that Bayern were the second choice after Liverpool. They wanted to make another ‘All or Nothing’ football documentary (There is one with City), but they rejected it, so now Amazon is turning on Bayern. Klopp even said that he saw no benefits in having cameras behind the scenes and understands player would ‘act differently’ when on camera. I'm not sure that i want cameras everywhere in FC Hollywood.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:58 pm

I have seen the City one..though I couldn't connect very much except for aguero's equaliser against QPR which they have covered for around 5-10 minutes. But I enjoyed it. We got to know the players much better. Also I could see that it would be like a treasure chest for City fan.

Same for Bayern. I would love to see how KHR,Uli and Brazzo operate. How Kovac manages a game (victories and..). Then they would cover Robbery's golden years as well a bit. We will get to see more of how James and Lewy are off the pitch or what is the leadership style of Neuer (I was impressed with Kompany to be frank). Muller would add comic element. They will cover our youth setup a bit also. Overall it is something which every bayern fan would want to see.

Above that world would get to know more of Bayern (America,Australia and Asia mainly).

Did you know there is a one for Juventus as well? it is on netflix check it out..it is also watchable but not as good.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:39 pm

Please no extra attention...
Keep a low profile ...
Stay concentrated...

And give amazon the middle finger
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:22 pm

prasun77 wrote:I have seen the City one..though I couldn't connect very much except for aguero's equaliser against QPR which they have covered for around 5-10 minutes. But I enjoyed it. We got to know the players much better. Also I could see that it would be like a treasure chest for City fan.

Same for Bayern. I would love to see how KHR,Uli and Brazzo operate. How Kovac manages a game (victories and..). Then they would cover Robbery's golden years as well a bit. We will get to see more of how James and Lewy are off the pitch or what is the leadership style of Neuer (I was impressed with Kompany to be frank). Muller would add comic element. They will cover our youth setup a bit also. Overall it is something which every bayern fan would want to see.

Above that world would get to know more of Bayern (America,Australia and Asia mainly).

Did you know there is a one for Juventus as well? it is on netflix check it out..it is also watchable but not as good.

I need to watch the Juve one. :)
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:20 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag: