You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Directed to whom?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Directed to whom?

Zozulya [source]

Fans from Rayo opposed his loan signing this January due to allegations that their newest acquisition had neo-nazi links.
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:32 pm

JANCKER wrote:

Zozulya [source]

Fans from Rayo opposed his loan signing this January due to allegations that their newest acquisition had neo-nazi links.

What if he had Bolsheviks alliances? Would he be subject to this treatment?
Why do people still mix Politics with sport?

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

Zozulya [source]

What if he had Bolsheviks alliances? Would he be subject to this treatment?
Why do people still mix Politics with sport?

Ridiculous. People holding that banner are worried about someone's political preferences when we have Hoeness and Ribéry at the club...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:03 am

I'm confused. What do you mean MUTU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:39 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm confused. What do you mean MUTU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It means that I find it ironic that some Bayern fans are concerned about THOUGHTS when we shouldn't be the ones talking as our players and staff did ACTIONS.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:53 pm

So? Doesn't mean I would approve any if those actions?!

And @ramsej: of course a radical would say that ;)
Someone who excludes others should receive the same treatment... I want no fucking nazi playing in my club either...Bad enough there are a few "fans"...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:27 pm

For a change, here's a revolutionary analysis on Bayern's current situation, and by revolutionary, I mean, a well thought out reflection without the usual boring and repetitive criticism we read everyday here.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Birthday

Postby Fénix » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:57 pm

We will have to wait for the next 2009-2014 period. I just hope that Bayern won't become a sinking ship, but we are looking for a new generation.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:11 am

Say what you want... When you have so many players underperforming, many of which are NOT aging, guess what: it's not age... You can field a top class team with an average way below 26 - and it is definitely good enough to play better than this crap that Italian piece of shit has introduced us to...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Fénix wrote:We will have to wait for the next 2009-2014 period. I just hope that Bayern won't become a sinking ship, but we are looking for a new generation.

You'ill agree that the conservative, not to say timid policy of Bayern has cost us great opportunities like the extension of Kroos or the recruitment of KDB. As a matter of fact, we simply cannot outsmart everybody everytime and build a team with free transfers only, which leaves me wondering what the hell Bayern are doing with all their money.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Birthday

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:43 pm

ottackon wrote:
Fénix wrote:We will have to wait for the next 2009-2014 period. I just hope that Bayern won't become a sinking ship, but we are looking for a new generation.

You'ill agree that the conservative, not to say timid policy of Bayern has cost us great opportunities like the extension of Kroos or the recruitment of KDB. As a matter of fact, we simply cannot outsmart everybody everytime and build a team with free transfers only, which leaves me wondering what the hell Bayern are doing with all their money.

sponsoring NGO's or Terrorist Organizations ... or Kalle and Uli taking it for themselves ..........

Sorry for the above but I feel your same frustration every other November when the board comes out boasting the million of profits the team is achieving :evil:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Well, I feel that we need to finish the season empty-handed to start reacting.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Birthday

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:24 pm

ottackon wrote:Well, I feel that we need to finish the season empty-handed to start reacting.

We do that from time to time...
I remember when we bought back Effie,Jeremies and others...

Ballack Ze and Lucio

And Toni Klose Ribery

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:04 pm

ottackon wrote:

Yes, we can say or think in that way. Still, we said back in summer 2012 that you can expect from Bayern at least one big transfer. I can't say that I saw exactly this, but relying on injury prone players and a bench which is short in terms of quality.
Se Bruyne was a huuuuge mistake, but I don't know how would we behave that Uli was in charge. Rummenigge is an incompetent idiot regarding everything, so maybe Uli would have dared to pay 70-80 mil for the Belgian.

With Kroos it was all about lack of respect while Götze was rewarded for nothing with 12 mil/year. However, Kroos started to perform even better in Real's shirt than he used to do it for the red team.

Situation us far from good, but as you said, Bayern was always very active after a complete season failure. This still doesnt look like a bad season mostly because of our competition, Dortmund in the first line, but as long as we look so bad from a matchday to matchday, we still have chance to end up empty-handed.
We missed with De Bruyne, Draxler, Pjaca and many others while our academy hasn't been productive and on a good voice for producing talents.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion