You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby tflags » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:54 pm

MaCk0y wrote:You can tour the arena and museum on match day though. Obviously they will finish earlier.

Indeed. Apologies, they changed the schedule. This from their website: "Special opening hours apply on FC Bayern matchdays, only persons with a valid match ticket and ticket for the FC Bayern Erlebniswelt may enter."
tflags

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Thank you all for your suggestions.
I know that training happens at Säbener Strasse. I know that there are Arena tours on matchdays but only those with a match ticket are allowed in but tickets need to be pre booked online. For matches starting at 15:30, entry closes at 12:15 and visits resume at 17:15 after the match.
The lions dressing room will be open and there seems to be the VIP Area which according to the notice, usually is not included. Thanks for the options, will see.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:50 pm

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Willkommen zuhause! :lol:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 pm

RIP
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

RIP

oh :cry:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 pm

New Bayern logo :P

JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 pm

At home
IMG_20170117_212730.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Some more... I want some ideas for my scarves and Gears... it is still very scruffy ImageImageImage

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:37 am

I would put the scarves on the edges of all kinds of furniture if you have any in the room.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:49 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I would put the scarves on the edges of all kinds of furniture if you have any in the room.

I tried all sorts of things... But I cannot find the best solution. I don't have any furniture in there... that is a spare bedroom which I nicknamed the Sanctuary :) I keep all FCB merchandising in there.
Maybe the best possible thing to hang them it will be the old way... ( musmar tal-hajt)
I have many Bayern scarves which are not visible plus those of Germany WM 2014.

Even the hangers are a big yak
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:35 pm

At the FCB fan club in MaltaImageImageImage

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:08 am

Ok, I have a random question for you guys, and figured it would fit best in this thread.

So, I am curious about getting team autograph cards while living in the US.

I know on the FCB website the process (in DE) seems quite simple; send in your request and provide an envelope and a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

Of course, in my mind, this seems tricker living in the States. So, does anyone know the best way of doing this or if it's even possible? I assume I would need to find a way to purchase German postage for the return envelope--not sure of how to go about doing that either...

If anyone in the USA (or outside of Germany I guess) has had any experience with this, let me know!
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:28 am

ramsej84 wrote:Some more... I want some ideas for my scarves and Gears... it is still very scruffy

You're building a great Bayern shrine there.

I had seen scarves displayed at somebody's home some of them were hung on some kind of towel hanger and he had dome old ones framed. The picture frame has the advantage of displaying them in full and protects from dust/fluff but it is not practical if you wish to use any. You may also consider wearing them on like the Bayern Bushman :wink:
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

BTW. Great meet-up last Friday at the club - Lewa's great goal was the cherry on the cake.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Bayern would like to invest in the construction of a new sports arena in Munich in partnership with Red Bull

Bayern's management would have relaunched an investment project to build a new sports venue in place of the current one located in the Olympic Park in Munich. The information comes from Dietrich Mateschitz, boss of Red Bull, who spoke on this subject in an interview with "Salzburger Nachrichten".

This project would be carried out jointly with Red Bull who is expected to account for the largest share of costs, estimated at € 100 million. Bayern and RB want to transform the current venue into an ultra-modern sports hall with a capacity of 10,000 seats.

On the side of the Austrian firm, the management wants to carry out this project to provide its team of ice hockey, EHC Red Bull München, with an ultra-modern arena. Bayern plans to join forces with this project to develop its professional basketball team in the new complex. This new stadium would more suit the expectations of the Bavarians, who currently operate the Audi Dome with 6,700 seats.

For now, the management of the basketball section of Bayern Munich refused to comment on the relaunch of such a project. Nevertheless, according to Dietrich Mateschitz's remarks during the interview, the return of Uli Hoeness to the head of the club facilitated the relaunch of the file.

The taking in hand of this project illustrates Bayern Munich's desire to increase their investment in basketball in the near future in order to continue their revenue growth. A very popular sport in China and in the United States, Bayern's management is aware of the importance of developing a competitive team in this discipline to facilitate its internationalization strategies.

Moreover, the participation in this project allows Bayern Munich to reconcile with Red Bull.
Regarding the evolution of this project, announcements are expected from the local authorities in the coming weeks. Dietrich Mateschitz has already announced his intention to complete the construction work by 2019.

http://www.salzburg.com/nachrichten/oes ... ge-230282/
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion